Stanogen

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This Corona needs to go away and gyms and pools open back up!!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much higher is the conversion rate then oral epiandro.

What would you compare 100mg td to in oral form
I would also like to know this. Grabbed some bottles recently. Never run anything hormonal before. Wanna keep it light and just see what a dose equivalent to ~200-300mg oral feels like.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just ordered some! Didn't want to miss the sale. It was either this, or food and toilet paper..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's the shelf life of this like? Not sure when I'll run it. Still considering a spinal fusion soon.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's the shelf life of this like? Not sure when I'll run it. Still considering a spinal fusion soon.
It will last several years if sealed properly and stored in a cool dry area.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How much higher is the conversion rate then oral epiandro.

What would you compare 100mg td to in oral form
I would wager about 300mgs. so if you like your epi at 1200.. you want to use 4ml per day.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
last day of the sale is tomorrow everyone! grab some up~

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
1mL Stanogen daily here. Occasionally another 1mL before evening fight class. Started to see the strength gains at week 2. Libido increase was within a couple days. Week 4 I started to get PB's in all lifts.
My dose is on the low side. Wanted to see if I could get gains at a low dose before moving up.
Needless to say, I am sorry I missed the sale. Will definitely buy more and run it at 2mL or more.
I have a bottle of Primagen I haven't tried yet. Probably won't until I replenish stock when the next sale hits.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
glad to hear of your success!! primagen is a whole other beast! youre gonna love the effects of that one~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
whos who on cracking these bottles open? I know some of you are holding~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you gotta keep us posted on the out come and let us know how it treats you~

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you gotta keep us posted on the out come and let us know how it treats you~
I got 2 bottles. Depending on the coronavirus and my spinal ssurgery,I mmay log it this year.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Primagen is sitting unopened. Next sale, I'll buy more to give it a good 8 week run. I only purchased the one bottle previously.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think this would do for a 45 year old trying to come off of TRT?

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
not sure what your asking … are you asking if it would help you coming off or help you during a cycle later?

for you I would say a few cycles of this a yr added to your trt would be tastey!
I've been on low dose TRT for years. I just want to come off for awhile and see what happens. I've been off for about a month now and its as if my balls are coming back a bit and I'm still getting morning wood.

I was just wondering if this would just completely crash me out or give me a little lifting boost, or maybe both...I never got any real physical benefits from the TRT at 100mg per week. To be honest, I felt stronger and was stronger running on my own steam even though it was in the low 300s when I started. I also have Hashimotos so I take 112 mcg of Synthroid daily. I still have my Test prescription and 2 months on hand with refills if I need it. Not going to lie, I would love to cut it loose. Thought about picking up some Clomid for a short run to see if it would get me fully kick started again.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been on low dose TRT for years. I just want to come off for awhile and see what happens. I've been off for about a month now and its as if my balls are coming back a bit and I'm still getting morning wood.

I was just wondering if this would just completely crash me out or give me a little lifting boost, or maybe both...I never got any real physical benefits from the TRT at 100mg per week. To be honest, I felt stronger and was stronger running on my own steam even though it was in the low 300s when I started. I also have Hashimotos so I take 112 mcg of Synthroid daily. I still have my Test prescription and 2 months on hand with refills if I need it. Not going to lie, I would love to cut it loose. Thought about picking up some Clomid for a short run to see if it would get me fully kick started again.
here is what I would recommend.
grab some of the 6 bromo and a little clomid.
low dose the clomid..50- 25mgs ed to start.2 weeks. then back off to 25 every other day. at the same time start the 6 bromo.. i would get enough 6b to run for a full 4 weeks. and enough clomid to run for several months. I have been trying to get nos to bring a divinil product to market but i think he will wait til timing is better for that if ever. since i have experience with it, i would recommend Iforce testabolan for this .. again would get a couple months worth during any sales now.

so after the 6B has been run kick in the testabolan... it works excellently with low dose clomid by lowering SHGB and raising free test. so even if you are naturally a lower total test, the ratio to free test will improve. still tho i have seen really nice recovery numbers with this protocol. as in high 6-700s and with the boosted free test doing the work ive even had some nice maintainable mass and possibly gains during such periods.

so just to clear it up.. you dropped test.. so by now your estrogen is elevated. even though that was a low low dose of test its likely you are still a little off kelter even though you are feeling pretty well. this is primarily what the clomid will deal with. the raising estrogen. as that happens your body does start to over produce test in the "confusion" of the process. this is what the 6bromo will combat as an anti aromatase. finally as the protocol begins to iron out the hormonal output, you can use the divinil and ALC to really make the process more final and feel more potent or powerful.

of other interest would be some of the herbal hormonal optimizers apex offers to boost even further the output and optimazation of your PCT/Reboot. if TDs are not your thing stuff like ksm-66 and others offer many health benefits to further your future outlooks.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
here is what I would recommend.
grab some of the 6 bromo and a little clomid.
low dose the clomid..50- 25mgs ed to start.2 weeks. then back off to 25 every other day. at the same time start the 6 bromo.. i would get enough 6b to run for a full 4 weeks. and enough clomid to run for several months. I have been trying to get nos to bring a divinil product to market but i think he will wait til timing is better for that if ever. since i have experience with it, i would recommend Iforce testabolan for this .. again would get a couple months worth during any sales now.

so after the 6B has been run kick in the testabolan... it works excellently with low dose clomid by lowering SHGB and raising free test. so even if you are naturally a lower total test, the ratio to free test will improve. still tho i have seen really nice recovery numbers with this protocol. as in high 6-700s and with the boosted free test doing the work ive even had some nice maintainable mass and possibly gains during such periods.

so just to clear it up.. you dropped test.. so by now your estrogen is elevated. even though that was a low low dose of test its likely you are still a little off kelter even though you are feeling pretty well. this is primarily what the clomid will deal with. the raising estrogen. as that happens your body does start to over produce test in the "confusion" of the process. this is what the 6bromo will combat as an anti aromatase. finally as the protocol begins to iron out the hormonal output, you can use the divinil and ALC to really make the process more final and feel more potent or powerful.

of other interest would be some of the herbal hormonal optimizers apex offers to boost even further the output and optimazation of your PCT/Reboot. if TDs are not your thing stuff like ksm-66 and others offer many health benefits to further your future outlooks.
Thanks brother. I'm already taking KSM-66, have been for awhile. My labs last month showed my SHGB in the lower ranges. Since I've been off the TRT I have still been taking .25mg of Arimidex weekly. I'm pretty well tuned in to when my E starts getting a bit too high. I had planned on taking it up to .5mg per at the start, but was afraid it would crash my E out the bottom while total hormones are low.

When they found all of my issues in my blood work years ago, I basically had no hormones in my body. No Thyroid and my Test and Estrogens were all bottomed out.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
might be fun to run it along side synergen!!
True. I would need to alter my diet to get the full affect. Not ready to do that yet.
I prefer the lab rat approach and I change one variable at a time. Right now, I know the Stanogen performs for me at a low dose without altering my diet. The Primagen would have been used after week 4 of Stanogen if I did not see any benefit from the Stanogen.
I will certainly give the Synergen a run after trying out the Primagen.
Thanks for the help and advice.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
man I am not aware of any. you should grab a few and post one up! if you like epiandro, you will love this!

clutch_72

Awards
I just picked up two bottles each of Stanogen and Synergen, should be here this week. What would be a good dose of each to cut up and maybe put on some lean muscle? Also, I'm new to topicals; I've read that people use their chest, shoulders and upper arms for application, any other good areas? Willing to do a log if anyone is interested. Thanks in advance.....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just picked up two bottles each of Stanogen and Synergen, should be here this week. What would be a good dose of each to cut up and maybe put on some lean muscle? Also, I'm new to topicals; I've read that people use their chest, shoulders and upper arms for application, any other good areas? Willing to do a log if anyone is interested. Thanks in advance.....
Your going to need more synergen, 50mg a day is going to be bare minimum for td dienolone. To start you could do 2 doses synergen and 1 dose stanogen daily but your synergen will run out in 1 month and your definitely not going to see much out 50mg dienolone for 4 weeks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I applied it to upper chest, shoulders, traps and thighs

clutch_72

Awards
Your going to need more synergen, 50mg a day is going to be bare minimum for td dienolone. To start you could do 2 doses synergen and 1 dose stanogen daily but your synergen will run out in 1 month and your definitely not going to see much out 50mg dienolone for 4 weeks
Great thanks for the info. I'll pick up some more synergen and run them for 8 weeks, luckily the bogo is still going on, ha ha.
You have a preference for PCT? Thanks again....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Great thanks for the info. I'll pick up some more synergen and run them for 8 weeks, luckily the bogo is still going on, ha ha.
You have a preference for PCT? Thanks again....
Clomid definitely, synergen is a 19nor. It's going to need a real pct. And my nipples been a little sensitive on it so you might wanna get some caber on hand. I made the mistake of not thinking I'd need it. But I'm also on test and eq so I have some extra variables contributing. I'm sure the reps will have some input here

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was going to recommend you do 2:1 as well and see how you like it. if you get two more. I would run 3:1.5 for 6 weeks. that would be 75mgs dien and 225 mgs epi respectively. I would even consider 4:3 scenario for 6 weeks at this price !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good alternate sites are tops of feet and behind knees.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The inner forearm and elbow pits are a good area to the skins nice and thin there oh, but you got to be careful about transferring it to other people
don't forget armpits...years ago there was a pharmaceutical transdermal test product that was made to be applied to armpits-I think it was made by lily.