Stano or Dermacrine for DMZ cycle

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm currently on a recomp/cut with Ostarine, which I still have a few weeks left. And am about set on my next PH cycle of DMZ, except for what to use along side it as a "test base". All I'm concerned about is lethargy and libido, not additional gains. I will probably be around 10% BF by the time I start the cycle and want to keep it dry and lean. My goal is a modest 5-7 pounds of added muscle. No Tr3st, so Stano and Dermacrine seem to be my best options. Seeing if I can get some of the experts feedback on this or experiences as to why one is better than the other. Thanks in advance.

Also before I get the answer, "Test is a good Test Base", it's not an option. Did it once, wifey no likey. And I understand why, so I don't.

joeybacs

Awards
I was wondering why you don't want to use tr3st

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering why you don't want to use tr3st
Just don't want to fight the estrogen conversion. I am pretty sensitive to retaining water naturally, let alone a "wet" compound. I like to look dry and feel dry. If I were looking to add 15 lbs. I would consider it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you feel comfortable stacking two methyls, you could look into THE 1 (methyl-DHT-oxime). If that's not an option, I'd go with high dose Stano instead of Dermacrine.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you feel comfortable stacking two methyls, you could look into THE 1 (methyl-DHT-oxime). If that's not an option, I'd go with high dose Stano instead of Dermacrine.
I considered The 1, and was just not certain the positive affect on libido was the same as the others. And that 2 methylated compounds could actually create more lethargy as a result of added liver distress. Still have a couple months, but will keep the option of The 1 open.

And when you say high dose Stano, you mean 800 or higher?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I considered The 1, and was just not certain the positive affect on libido was the same as the others. And that 2 methylated compounds could actually create more lethargy as a result of added liver distress. Still have a couple months, but will keep the option of The 1 open.

And when you say high dose Stano, you mean 800 or higher?
If I was to stack THE 1 and DMZ, I'd keep them relatively low - like 40mg/day of DMZ stacked with 75mg/day of THE 1.

THE 1 is superior in terms of libido improvement when compared to other OTC hormones in the market IMO (except when compared to trestolone).

I'd run Stano at 1200mg/day.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1200 is definitely higher than I was thinking. I was thinking starting at 800, finishing at 1000.

That is where I am running the DMZ, 40mg for 6 weeks. Maybe 60 the last week. OL's DMZ.

So considering OL's The 1 is enough to run at 75 for 60 days, could I continue to run it after the DMZ was over before starting PCT? Or would be better to start it prior to DMZ and finish at same time?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bloodwork is the only way to know.

I'd probably run it at 75mg/day with DMZ and up it to 100-125mg/day when you drop the DMZ. I definitely recommend having good support supps (for example AR1MACARE PRO with extra TUDCA) ready.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bloodwork is the only way to know.

I'd probably run it at 75mg/day with DMZ and up it to 100-125mg/day when you drop the DMZ. I definitely recommend having good support supps (for example AR1MACARE PRO with extra TUDCA) ready.
I'm an Ar1macarePro with Liv.52 kind of guy!! Thanks for the input.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
So I'm currently on a recomp/cut with Ostarine, which I still have a few weeks left. And am about set on my next PH cycle of DMZ, except for what to use along side it as a "test base". All I'm concerned about is lethargy and libido, not additional gains. I will probably be around 10% BF by the time I start the cycle and want to keep it dry and lean. My goal is a modest 5-7 pounds of added muscle. No Tr3st, so Stano and Dermacrine seem to be my best options. Seeing if I can get some of the experts feedback on this or experiences as to why one is better than the other. Thanks in advance.

Also before I get the answer, "Test is a good Test Base", it's not an option. Did it once, wifey no likey. And I understand why, so I don't.
I plan on running dmz and dermafury for 6weeks starting in January and I've been so indecisive in trying to choose a test base, between dermacrine and stano. I'm subbed for more input!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good conversation in here. Plan on running a DMZ cycle myself beginning of next year

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good conversation in here. Plan on running a DMZ cycle myself beginning of next year
Yeah, I'm so torn. GoHard brings a good option to the table with the methyl-DHT. Hoping to get some more experiences with any of the products.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like Dermacrine, but have yet to use it as a test base.

I have heard good things about Tr3st and Stano both.

Dermacrine does include an AI complex as well.

megamatt68

Awards
I don't see the point of stacking dht derivatives, like DMZ and stano. Although I do like me some stano at 1200-1400mg, I think on a DMZ cycle something with some kind of estrogen conversion would make for a more productive cycle as it acts more like a test base. I would go with dermacrine or trest, depending on cycle goals and willingness to use a strong ai.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see the point of stacking dht derivatives, like DMZ and stano. Although I do like me some stano at 1200-1400mg, I think on a DMZ cycle something with some kind of estrogen conversion would make for a more productive cycle as it acts more like a test base. I would go with dermacrine or trest, depending on cycle goals and willingness to use a strong ai.
Agreed. BPS is releasing an excellent new AI in the near future as well :)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. BPS is releasing an excellent new AI in the near future as well :)
Pretty set on going with Dermacrine. Is the AI that is in it strong enough in itself to control any conversion from it?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty set on going with Dermacrine. Is the AI that is in it strong enough in itself to control any conversion from it?
I have never gotten any estro related sides from it myself, so it is certainly sufficient for me.

Anyone else, thebigt?

megamatt68

Awards
Just my opinion, but I think you would need to play with the dosages a bit. Start with the minimum dosage of dermacrine, and adjust based on a benefit to side effect ratio that you experience. I wouldn't expect any estrogen problems from dermacrine unless you really abused it, but that isn't to say that anyone here can predict your reaction to a product. Again, just my opinion.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just my opinion, but I think you would need to play with the dosages a bit. Start with the minimum dosage of dermacrine, and adjust based on a benefit to side effect ratio that you experience. I wouldn't expect any estrogen problems from dermacrine unless you really abused it, but that isn't to say that anyone here can predict your reaction to a product. Again, just my opinion.
Thanks man. I always have Aromasin on hand in case it's needed. Will probably run the Derma at the minimum for the duration just because of cost. So long as it serves it's purpose, keeping lethargy and libido in check.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^This is an excellent plan.

Thanks man. I always have Aromasin on hand in case it's needed. Will probably run the Derma at the minimum for the duration just because of cost. So long as it serves it's purpose, keeping lethargy and libido in check.
Sounds good, man. Just remember, everyone is different, and everyone reacts differently to different compounds. It's always good to have an AI on hand, but I really don't think you will need it. Enjoy your run! :)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^This is an excellent plan.

Sounds good, man. Just remember, everyone is different, and everyone reacts differently to different compounds. It's always good to have an AI on hand, but I really don't think you will need it. Enjoy your run! :)
Thanks again

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is a very nice answer....thank you!!!