Stano and Havoc

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Just got off my fourth hdrol cycle....probably my best drol run ever btw. (Had been out of the gym for three years and about four months ago i started working out again haedcore.) I'm three weeks into pct and starting anabeta elite in a couple days. Just looking to tone up a little bit more. Planning on running this in two months. Anyone run this stack before? Thanks bros.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
**** the Stano and run TR3ST and Havoc :)

Stano is pretty weak IMO.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x2. Go with something over than stano.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Interesting...thanks for the input bros. I've never seen that line before..I've only been messing with LGI

Swolljaboi

Awards
Stano made me shed and didn't do much for lethargy. I'd def go trest.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
5-alpha test is a good choice. I'm running it at 6 tabs along with Havoc(epi) standard dosing is 3 tabs but at 6 the energy is magic and keeps lethargy at bay

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
SO Trest is Tren, correct? Anyone experience any noticeable sides off this compound? I am familiar with LGI T-Var (which is supposably the most purest Tren on the market), is this similar?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SO Trest is Tren, correct? Anyone experience any noticeable sides off this compound? I am familiar with LGI T-Var (which is supposably the most purest Tren on the market), is this similar?
Negative, tren is tren, trest is trestolone. It's been somewhat informally dubbed as tren like without the sides