Stand Alone - msten + laxogenin

Honey

Honey

Awards
Anyone have any experience with this brand?

Also, could I have some advice on laxogenin? What does it do?

Thanks

chenk

Awards
Centurion labz is the brand and I’m in for info!

Zvch

Zvch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Centurion Labz is legit. They’ve been around for a long time.

Msten/Methylstenbolone DHT derivative designer steroid often referred to as a “pro-hormone”. To be considered a PH, it would have to first convert before it becomes an active hormone. It’s already an active compound so it would be more accurate to call it a designer steroid. It’s pretty powerful. It’s similar to DMZ and Superdrol, except not quite as strong and not as toxic to the liver. It wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility to put on 10-15lbs of muscle in a month with this stuff at the right dosage. I’ve put on 10-12 before in 4 weeks with DMZ.

Laxogenin is a natural anabolic derived from plants with no known side-effects and no hormonal effects. Its been shown to increase protein synthesis by 200-400% in human studies. Laxogenin has potential to build some decent lean muscle if the dose is high, 300mg+. I’ve never used that amount so I don’t really know its full potential. I can tell you 100-150mg has some great leaning out and fat metabolism boosting effects on me. I like Laxogenin a lot.

Honey

Honey

Awards
Centurion Labz is legit. They’ve been around for a long time.

Msten/Methylstenbolone DHT derivative designer steroid often referred to as a “pro-hormone”. To be considered a PH, it would have to first convert before it becomes an active hormone. It’s already an active compound so it would be more accurate to call it a designer steroid. It’s pretty powerful. It’s similar to DMZ and Superdrol, except not quite as strong and not as toxic to the liver. It wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility to put on 10-15lbs of muscle in a month with this stuff at the right dosage. I’ve put on 10-12 before in 4 weeks with DMZ.

Laxogenin is a natural anabolic derived from plants with no known side-effects and no hormonal effects. Its been shown to increase protein synthesis by 200-400% in human studies. Laxogenin has potential to build some decent lean muscle if the dose is high, 300mg+. I’ve never used that amount so I don’t really know its full potential. I can tell you 100-150mg has some great leaning out and fat metabolism boosting effects on me. I like Laxogenin a lot.
Many thanks!
I will make sure to order from them.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you don't know what msten is, it means you're not ready to be taking it IMO. it's a designer steroid, not a basic dietary supplement.