Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It was just father's day and I didn't for once have anywhere I had to be so I contemplated going back to sleep but I ended up getting in the shower and starting my day.

Last night 3 scoops. I napped during the day and evening so I was up late, took the 3 scoops late, I still got 5.5 hours in. And still woke up around 3 to pee. Up now, not super tired, feel pretty good. I'm thinking tonight I won't take any and see if there's a change in the pattern

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
With any sleep aid they make me fall asleep and stay asleep but the downside is when you're trying to wake up and feel energized they sometimes make me feel more tried and groggy when I'm trying to get up and start the day :LOL: Definitely great supplements to take on a weekend though if you're trying to catch up on sleep imo.
I have had no Grogginess at all with Stage-3Z

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This product does not make you feel groggy or make it hard to get up, it moreso just seems to make it easier to go back to sleep if you want too. Hard to explain. It does not have a sedative effect on me, just a relaxing feeling that makes me sleepy
Good to know. That's a big positive of the supplement then if no grogginess!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think this is valuable.

Last night I just fell asleep, didn't use the product.

Woke up at midnight, woke up at 2, woke up at 4 and just decided to stay awake and watch TV.

Feel fine and rested oddly enough. But first day not talking the stuff and I went right back to waking up multiple times. Pretty sure I posted some random **** on the forum in the middle of the night too lol

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is one of the things I like the most about the product. I get better quality sleep and actually feel good the following morning. It can often be hard to achieve both with most of the sleep aides out there.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is one of the things I like the most about the product. I get better quality sleep and actually feel good the following morning. It can often be hard to achieve both with most of the sleep aides out there.
I was kinda wondering if I was getting some placebo effect from knowing Im taking the product or whatever but after skipping a day and going right back to waking up 3-4 times.

I'm sold. Even my girlfriend said she heard me get up a bunch of Times for the first time I. A few days and she was like wow, guess that stuff was working

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Tonight I'm going back to 3 scoops, going to mix it with my sleepy time tea which is just a decaf herbal tea, no actual ingredients to make you sleep lol, well maybe lavender.

Honestly I think this will be my last post unless someone asks for a update.

Thanks for following along, thanks to Mike for letting me get my hands on this. And as usual, if there's anything anyone wants to ask me or needs help with just hit me up. Here, any of my other threads or via DM/PM whatever you call it lol.

Always happy to help where I can.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sleep Tight!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed! Sounds like this product is a winner :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was at the end of a long day and I'm a little sick, I just wanted to get to bed so I had a serving of Tylenol cold medicine in a little cup and I dry scooped 2 scoops of 3z and tried to wash it down with the medicine. Horrible idea lol
Doesn't sound pleasant !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was at the end of a long day and I'm a little sick, I just wanted to get to bed so I had a serving of Tylenol cold medicine in a little cup and I dry scooped 2 scoops of 3z and tried to wash it down with the medicine. Horrible idea lol
Note to self don't do this ;)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So a little update, maybe it's because I've been a little bit sick and working out in the hot sun all day zapping the energy out of me but I almost feel like taking this product for a while is even helping on the days I don't take it now. It's hard to explain but it's almost like I've gotten into a rhythm of going to bed only waking up once in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, which always seems to be around 2:30 to 3:00 in the morning, and then I go right back to sleep until about 5:00 a.m. 5:15 when it's time to get up. Like I'm developing new good sleep habits. Even the couple times I've dropped the dose down to two scoops it still seems to be working pretty good. And I'm actually enjoying randomly taking two scoops right after work on the days that I feel kind of stressed out to just kind of chill and put on a movie and relax. I do find that I nod off watching a movie or whatever when I do this but as long as I don't stay asleep for too long it doesn't screw up my night time sleep.

And outside the dry scoop incident lol, the flavor has really grown on me. I've been mixing it with grapefruit green tea most often and I really enjoy it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys I know I haven't posted anything in a while about this but I just wanted to throw this in here. I started a new job as many of you now and I've been working crazy hours and not being able to sleep much, honestly for the past week or so I've been forgetting to take the stage 3z and I still have some left over. I've been going to bed around 11:00 waking up two or three times during the night and then getting up at 4:00 to start my work day.

Well last night at about 9:30 I mixed up three scoops turned on the TV and I went to bed and I woke up at 4:00 on the dot didn't even wake up in the middle of the night to pee. Blows my mind lol

ReformedNerd

Awards
Hey guys I know I haven't posted anything in a while about this but I just wanted to throw this in here. I started a new job as many of you now and I've been working crazy hours and not being able to sleep much, honestly for the past week or so I've been forgetting to take the stage 3z and I still have some left over. I've been going to bed around 11:00 waking up two or three times during the night and then getting up at 4:00 to start my work day.

Well last night at about 9:30 I mixed up three scoops turned on the TV and I went to bed and I woke up at 4:00 on the dot didn't even wake up in the middle of the night to pee. Blows my mind lol
Is that because you peed the bed?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On a serious note though I never even made it into my bed last night I took the stuff sat down on the couch to watch TV went out cold and woke up at 4:00 a.m. lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On a serious note though I never even made it into my bed last night I took the stuff sat down on the couch to watch TV went out cold and woke up at 4:00 a.m. lol
That should be the selling line, so strong you won't even make it to your bed ;)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My wife and I have given a scoop or two a trial run. She has issues staying asleep and I have no issues at all so long as I work a full day and take kratom at night.
I started with 2 scoops a couple nights ago 40 minutes before bed, took the dogs out and never really felt anything. Added a third scoop and got in bed and just felt my normal tiredness. I’m gonna give a full 4 scoop dose a try either watching tv after dinner (will eat earlier in the evening to help absorption) or right before brushing my teeth and hopping in bed. We usually play on our phones for 30-60 minute watching YouTube videos and such.

I think tonight I may try 60mg CBD oil I got as a sample from flexit. I’ve tried several CBD product and straight CBD flower and never got much, but think I was doing 20mg or less and unsure of the quality. Going for a full 60mg sublingual to see what happens, I really need to find something to replace my nightly Kratom dose otherwise I’ll never fully taper off this ****. Real THC gives me awful anxiety/paranoia and disassociation if I take too much. I just need something to unwind and decompress at the end of the day and trying to stay away from (more) pharmaceuticals for anxiety/depression. I’m on 300mg Wellbutrin to help general day time lethargy/motivation and it certainly helps that, not so much my general anxiety. I just live with that.

sorry to hijack. Lol

genoveseka@gm

Awards
Was very tired after taking the supplement last night, I ended up having to get out of bed and do a load of laundry for my son at about 11pm and when I got back in bad at 11:15/11:20 I went right to sleep. Woke up at 2am to pee and straight back to sleep, woke up at 3;30am and had a glass of water and back to sleep till right now which is approximately 5min before my alarm goes off.

Still a bit tired and would like to go back to sleep but it's time to start the day.

I'd say that's a little improvement as I went straight back to sleep both times I woke up.

Will repeat the 2 scoop dose tonight and try to get to sleep 1 hour earlier, no phone or TV.
Have you ever try EN drops? Don't need to take every night but once every 4 day give u the sleep u need and when u wake up u will feel recharged.. no cloudy brain.

genoveseka@gm

Awards
Ahhh got ya, no haven't used it but I try to avoid prescription medications as much as possible. Benzos give me weird side effects
Yes i do also... All they give me weird side effect like cloudy brain or light head or confusion, weakness when I wake up but this molecule not.. read about it ;) for me was a game changer.. i used in the beginning every night for 7 days and after i finish the cycle i use just in case .. regulate my circadian rhythm

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes i do also... All they give me weird side effect like cloudy brain or light head or confusion, weakness when I wake up but this molecule not.. read about it ;) for me was a game changer.. i used in the beginning every night for 7 days and after i finish the cycle i use just in case .. regulate my circadian rhythm
Il read up on it, thanks

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
how’s the Wellbutrin treating you? I jumped back in the forum to see if anyone has used that (or adderall) while on TRT. I never got the “feel good” on TRT like most guys describe (even when adding low dose primo to the test injections). I have done a lot of research on the testosterone-dopamine connection and I think low T might be affecting my whole system.

Any feedback or info appreciate
I’ve been taking it for a couple years now, I think it helped my mood and daytime energy some with no side effects from what I could tell. Lowered my dose a while back from 450 to 300mg, was extremely tired for one week then back to normal.

im on TRT now and don’t notice a huge change in mood or energy, but sexual energy is greatly improved.