Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So il get to the point, I sleep like crap and have for years and not much helps, insert stage 3z.

To keep things as honest as I can with myself I'm going to do as follows.

Just took 2 scoops, I'm going to go about my night just as I would any other night I'm going to turn on a movie do a couple things on my phone and I usually nod off and go to sleep.

Now I know that's not the ideal way to go to sleep so tomorrow I will take the same two scoop dose and I will shut off the TV and the lights and put my phone down.

Then I will repeat the process both ways with three scoops and then both ways with four scoops.

I'm about 30 minutes past taking the product and I feel relaxed. Very relaxed. I'm a nighttime anxiety type and the gears are always turning. I live on level 10 if you know what I'm talking about.

I've also been tracking my sleep a little bit lately and normally after I fall asleep I wake up around 12:30 a.m. to use the bathroom I go back to sleep around 1:00 and then I wake up around 3:30 a.m. fall back asleep and I get up around 4:30 a.m. and then I'm usually nodding in and out until about 5:00 - 5:30 when I get up for the day. Occasionally I wake up for the first time around 2:00 a.m. and for some reason I can't fall back asleep until about 3:30 in the morning.

So with all that said, I'll report back tomorrow.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So il get to the point, I sleep like crap and have for years and not much helps, insert stage 3z.

To keep things as honest as I can with myself I'm going to do as follows.

Just took 2 scoops, I'm going to go about my night just as I would any other night I'm going to turn on a movie do a couple things on my phone and I usually not often go to sleep.

Now I know that's not the ideal way to go to sleep so tomorrow I will take the same two scoop dose and I will shut off the TV and the lights and put my phone down.

Then I will repeat the process both ways with three scoops and then both ways with four scoops.

I'm about 30 minutes past taking the product and I feel relaxed. Very relaxed. I'm a nighttime anxiety type and the gears are always turning. I live on level 10 if you know what I'm talking about.

I've also been tracking my sleep a little bit lately and normally after I fall asleep I wake up around 12:30 a.m. to use the bathroom I go back to sleep around 1:00 and then I wake up around 3:30 a.m. fall back asleep and I get up around 4:30 a.m. and then I'm usually nodding in and out until about 5:00 - 5:30 when I get up for the day. Occasionally I wake up for the first time around 2:00 a.m. and for some reason I can't fall back asleep until about 3:30 in the morning.

So with all that said, I'll report back tomorrow.
We seem to have similar sleep issues, so I look forward to your feedback.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
Needing a new sleep aid, my current is expensive AF and requires cycling off every 5 days. In for results - hope it knocks you out

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
following, I cannot sleep before 12am, everytime I try to go to bed earlier I wake up around 10/11/12 depending when I try, full of energy and cannot get back to sleep. I have tried to set a routine, but nothing really works.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice in to see results .. same sleeping pattern here

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for sure !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this as well!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Was very tired after taking the supplement last night, I ended up having to get out of bed and do a load of laundry for my son at about 11pm and when I got back in bad at 11:15/11:20 I went right to sleep. Woke up at 2am to pee and straight back to sleep, woke up at 3;30am and had a glass of water and back to sleep till right now which is approximately 5min before my alarm goes off.

Still a bit tired and would like to go back to sleep but it's time to start the day.

I'd say that's a little improvement as I went straight back to sleep both times I woke up.

Will repeat the 2 scoop dose tonight and try to get to sleep 1 hour earlier, no phone or TV.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was very tired after taking the supplement last night, I ended up having to get out of bed and do a load of laundry for my son at about 11pm and when I got back in bad at 11:15/11:20 I went right to sleep. Woke up at 2am to pee and straight back to sleep, woke up at 3;30am and had a glass of water and back to sleep till right now which is approximately 5min before my alarm goes off.

Still a bit tired and would like to go back to sleep but it's time to start the day.

I'd say that's a little improvement as I went straight back to sleep both times I woke up.

Will repeat the 2 scoop dose tonight and try to get to sleep 1 hour earlier, no phone or TV.
Good Info Thank You !

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
following, I cannot sleep before 12am, everytime I try to go to bed earlier I wake up around 10/11/12 depending when I try, full of energy and cannot get back to sleep. I have tried to set a routine, but nothing really works.
Look into agomelatine. It’s a melatonin receptor agonist superior to synthetic melatonin. It’s great for restoring sleep/wake cycle.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Look into agomelatine. It’s a melatonin receptor agonist superior to synthetic melatonin. It’s great for restoring sleep/wake cycle.
Il look into that too, I believe you've mentioned that to me before and I think I forgot about it.

Taking supplemental melatonin doesn't seem to do a ton for me, I did try the neuro melatonin which is a transdermal and it did seem to work better but still not enough to keep me out. That's not a strike against that product as I gave it to other people and they liked it, it just didn't work for me and mainly because I feel like the Melatonin just doesn't work for me with sleep.

Probably something to do with what you mentioned above.

Also for everyones knowledge, there's another odd thing about my sleep.

Many ppl wake up and there in a daze, or need a few minutes to get going. Not me, never have either. The second my eyes open I'm wide awake. If I went to sleep for the night on a piece of gym equipment I could probably do a set within 10 seconds of waking up. If someone is talking to me while I'm sleeping and I wake up I'm usually aware of what they said and can go straight into the conversation.

The motor is always running even tho some of the parts are definitely broken lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wake up, jump out of bed ready to go, it annoys the heck out of my wife !

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Il look into that too, I believe you've mentioned that to me before and I think I forgot about it.

Taking supplemental melatonin doesn't seem to do a ton for me, I did try the neuro melatonin which is a transdermal and it did seem to work better but still not enough to keep me out. That's not a strike against that product as I gave it to other people and they liked it, it just didn't work for me and mainly because I feel like the Melatonin just doesn't work for me with sleep.

Probably something to do with what you mentioned above.

Also for everyones knowledge, there's another odd thing about my sleep.

Many ppl wake up and there in a daze, or need a few minutes to get going. Not me, never have either. The second my eyes open I'm wide awake. If I went to sleep for the night on a piece of gym equipment I could probably do a set within 10 seconds of waking up. If someone is talking to me while I'm sleeping and I wake up I'm usually aware of what they said and can go straight into the conversation.

The motor is always running even tho some of the parts are definitely broken lol

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards

Probably a stupid question, but have you tried cutting your water intake off at about two hours before bed? Obviously you have to take it with this supplement since its a powder, but prior to taking it?

Also vaguely remember reading that low carb diets can disrupt sleep, and magnesium supplements can assist in this regard.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. I am currently using this product and finding it very effective especially the last night I took it at a 5.5 gram dose.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Probably a stupid question, but have you tried cutting your water intake off at about two hours before bed? Obviously you have to take it with this supplement since its a powder, but prior to taking it?

Also vaguely remember reading that low carb diets can disrupt sleep, and magnesium supplements can assist in this regard.
ZMA every night !!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Subbed. I am currently using this product and finding it very effective especially the last night I took it at a 5.5 gram dose.
Any relaxation from it, or moreso just makes you tired? I’m interested to try it to replace my nightly kratom dose after work/gym that I use to wind down, but don’t want it to just make me sleepy.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I put 2 scoops of this, in my EAA Sleep (Primeval) and slept amazing last night!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

I have 300-500 gm of carbs per day right now so definitely not low carb. My diet is high protein high carb low fat almost year round with the exception of cheat days and I take little breaks here and there. I take a magnesium zinc and calcium supplement all at the recommended dosages. And it doesn't matter what time I cut off my water because I'm not waking up because I have to use the bathroom I just wake up it's just going to the bathroom or something I usually do when I wake up. I typically wake up four times a night or more and only one of those times is to go to the bathroom. But even if I was to cut my water off 2 hours before bed it probably wouldn't make a difference because I drink about 2 gallons of water per day which is very necessary to keep up with my lifestyle. My sleeping problems have gone on since I was a child so none of these things have anything to do with it really

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any relaxation from it, or moreso just makes you tired? I’m interested to try it to replace my nightly kratom dose after work/gym that I use to wind down, but don’t want it to just make me sleepy.
Come check out my log in the supplement section.

Yes, at the 5.5 gram dose I feel a pretty strong mental and physical relaxation from it. It almost feels like a light body high that puts me to sleep.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Come check out my log in the supplement section.

Yes, at the 5.5 gram dose I feel a pretty strong mental and physical relaxation from it. It almost feels like a light body high that puts me to sleep.
What doses by (how many scoops) have you tried so far, I was following you for the first couple days and I don't know why but I haven't got any updates I'll have to go pop back in there

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What doses by (how many scoops) have you tried so far, I was following you for the first couple days and I don't know why but I haven't got any updates I'll have to go pop back in there
Each scoop = 2.25 grams.

So the suggested dose on the label is 1-4 scoops (2.25 grams to 9 grams).

So I have only gone up to 5.5 grams so just over two scoops. I am working my way up I will probably try out 6 grams tonight.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Each scoop = 2.25 grams.

So I have only gone up to 5.5 grams so just over two scoops. I am working my way up I will probably try out 6 grams tonight.
Ok, I started at 2, and I'm going to continue probably for a few days at 2 trying to eliminate some variables before I go up to three scoops. Eventually I will try all the way to four scoops but I would like to find if there's any way I can make less work more just like with everything else

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
but I would like to find if there's any way I can make less work more just like with everything else
More for less is the name of the game in life ! :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Last night was a little screwy, i took the product at 2 scoops around 9pm and got in bed with the TV off around 945 and fell asleep within 20min. Then my girlfriend woke me up at 11:15 because she wanted something lol. Next thing I knew it was midnight. I went back to sleep, woke up at 330, took a leak and had a glass of water and slept through my initial alarm and woke up at my second alarm. with all things considering it seems like a decent night's sleep. Even if you take away the fact she woke me up, when I went back to sleep it was for 6 hours only waking up once on my own.

Hopefully tonight she doesn't wake me up. I see some promise here and I'm going to spend a couple more nights at 2 scoops

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last night it hit me oddly, up all night (every hour) which sort of makes no sense... Sort of a screwy night like smont spoke about a few posts back...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
2 scoops again last night. I don't know what time I fell asleep. I sat down on the couch and went out cold, probably 10:30pm if I had to guess. Woke up at 3am and pee, back to sleep. Woke up at 5 and turned the TV on. Figured I'd stay up because I feel awake and not worth going back to sleep for 30min or however much time there was till my alarm.

So 6.5hours sleep last night and I feel great. Honestly this is about what I'm looking for, I need to get to bed by 10 and up at 5 for things to be ideal for me at the moment. So I think I'm on track.

I do feel like the product is making me wake up less and it's easier to fall back to sleep quickly.

Will do another 2 tonight and go to 3 scoops Saturday night

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2 scoops again last night. I don't know what time I fell asleep. I sat down on the couch and went out cold, probably 10:30pm if I had to guess. Woke up at 3am and pee, back to sleep. Woke up at 5 and turned the TV on. Figured I'd stay up because I feel awake and not worth going back to sleep for 30min or however much time there was till my alarm.

So 6.5hours sleep last night and I feel great. Honestly this is about what I'm looking for, I need to get to bed by 10 and up at 5 for things to be ideal for me at the moment. So I think I'm on track.

I do feel like the product is making me wake up less and it's easier to fall back to sleep quickly.

Will do another 2 tonight and go to 3 scoops Saturday night
I always like to try out a larger dose on the weekends, I afraid I won't get up in time during the week.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last night it hit me oddly, up all night (every hour) which sort of makes no sense... Sort of a screwy night like smont spoke about a few posts back...
Hi. Thanks for your feedback. I tend to think that this particular night you had was not attributable to the product itself. The experience Smont said he had a few posts back is his "normal" nightly experience, not something unique. Overall, as you can see from his most recent post, his sleep is improving quite a bit from what it was, which is great considering that he has (what I consider to be) severe sleep issues. I am similar...and my experience reflects what others have been saying, as well. The product makes me both physically and mentally relaxed, while making it easier to fall back asleep if I do wake up, which always happens because I drink so much fluid at night. Previously, falling back asleep was always an issue, but now I fall back asleep much easier. I was hoping that the product would have this effect (i.e. help people fall back asleep easier), so I am glad to see people saying they are experiencing this.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi. Thanks for your feedback. I tend to think that this particular night you had was not attributable to the product itself. The experience Smont said he had a few posts back is his "normal" nightly experience, not something unique. Overall, as you can see from his most recent post, his sleep is improving quite a bit from what it was, which is great considering that he has (what I consider to be) severe sleep issues. I am similar...and my experience reflects what others have been saying, as well. The product makes me both physically and mentally relaxed, while making it easier to fall back asleep if I do wake up, which always happens because I drink so much fluid at night. Previously, falling back asleep was always an issue, but now I fall back asleep much easier. I was hoping that the product would have this effect (i.e. help people fall back asleep easier), so I am glad to see people saying they are experiencing this.
I would agree with this.

My experience I mentioned is pretty on par with my normal sleep problems. It definitely wasn't something new that I experienced. With the exception of that night the other three nights I've woke up less often and I would say the quality of sleep has been a little bit better as well. Now I just need to get to bed earlier so I can see if I can actually sleep for 8 hours. My wife's a little hectic and most of the time I only have about a six to seven hour window where I can sleep lol

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would agree with this.

My experience I mentioned is pretty on par with my normal sleep problems. It definitely wasn't something new that I experienced. With the exception of that night the other three nights I've woke up less often and I would say the quality of sleep has been a little bit better as well. Now I just need to get to bed earlier so I can see if I can actually sleep for 8 hours. My wife's a little hectic and most of the time I only have about a six to seven hour window where I can sleep lol
Also, try 4 scoops rather than 2 scoops! :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good stuff in here!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
4 scoops is significantly better lol, last night I fell asleep on my couch shortly after making the post. My girlfriend accidentally woke me up trying to say goodnight but I was able to go right back to sleep. I woke up to pee at 3am again

"pretty consistent with the 3am wake up to pee"

Very tired still when that happened and I picked up my phone and noticed I had a email from someone I did a meal plan for and I fell asleep before I had a chance to open the email lol.

Just woke up at 5am. Phone was still on the email, I'm still a little tired so I think I may go back to sleep for another hour and then hit the gym.

Happy Father's Day to anyone with kids!, And if you don't have kids, congratulations on being able to do whatever you want 😂😂😂

Today I'm gonna do what I want. I'm going to the gym, then I'm going to go to breakfast with my dad and my kids, then I'm going to take 6 caps of mitradopa and head to the poker room at the casino.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well, tonight will be interesting. I took a 1 hour nap mid day and another 20min nap around 9pm. Hopefully I can still still squeeze in 5-6 hours tonight.

Overall, so far I have found this product pretty damn helpful. Il do a few more updates during the week but I don't know how much more you guys want to see as there's really only so much you can say. I have to take a drug test for a job site in a few days so I can't try this out, and I haven't used any THC since around September last year. But I feel like if I could take this product and about 10-12mg from a edible that I would have a fantastic relaxing night and sleep till noon the next day lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If any of you are using this and dabble with edibles, let me know what kind of experience you have! I'll live vicariously through you😂😂😂😂

Justdabbling

Awards
Today I'm gonna do what I want. I'm going to the gym, then I'm going to go to breakfast with my dad and my kids, then I'm going to take 6 caps of mitradopa and head to the poker room at the casino.
I know it's for the other product but how'd poker go with the 6 caps of Mitradopa? Find it help at all with the game?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know it's for the other product but how'd poker go with the 6 caps of Mitradopa? Find it help at all with the game?
I didn't end up playing, but I took some last time I played cards and yes I found it helpful to stay focused and pay better attention to the players at the table.
I know it's supposed to be a happy pill but for me it seems more like a feel good focus pill

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just woke up at 5am. Phone was still on the email, I'm still a little tired so I think I may go back to sleep for another hour and then hit the gym.
With any sleep aid they make me fall asleep and stay asleep but the downside is when you're trying to wake up and feel energized they sometimes make me feel more tried and groggy when I'm trying to get up and start the day :LOL: Definitely great supplements to take on a weekend though if you're trying to catch up on sleep imo.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
With any sleep aid they make me fall asleep and stay asleep but the downside is when you're trying to wake up and feel energized they sometimes make me feel more tried and groggy when I'm trying to get up and start the day :LOL: Definitely great supplements to take on a weekend though if you're trying to catch up on sleep imo.
This product does not make you feel groggy or make it hard to get up, it moreso just seems to make it easier to go back to sleep if you want too. Hard to explain. It does not have a sedative effect on me, just a relaxing feeling that makes me sleepy

Last edited: