Stacking with Follidrone + Incinderine + Viron + Letrone + Exotherm +

HenriqueMeneg

HenriqueMeneg

Awards
Stacking with Follidrone + Incinderine + Viron + Letrone + Exotherm + Dhea.

Any contraindication?

Thanks,

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacking with Follidrone + Incinderine + Viron + Letrone + Exotherm + Dhea.

Any contraindication?

Thanks,
No need to take Letrone and Exotherm together. Both are AI's and will end up lowering your estrogen too low
which could cause you to lose your libido and get sore joints. Depending on your goals, I'd use one or the other.

Bulk or Recomp - Letrone
Cut or Recomp - Exotherm

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you need any help with dosages and timing, let me know...
Jebrook

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet stack! A lot of people are jumping on the BLR stack train. You'll have to let me know if you log it or let me know how it goes.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to take Letrone and Exotherm together. Both are AI's and will end up lowering your estrogen too low
which could cause you to lose your libido and get sore joints. Depending on your goals, I'd use one or the other.

Bulk or Recomp - Letrone
Cut or Recomp - Exotherm
^^^This is spot on. However, some people do want to and are running them concurrent. If you do, I suggest 1 cap of Letrone in the am and 2 pumps of Exotherm am and pm to start. If you want more effects taper up slowly. Also, there are no contraindications with everything you listed.

If it were me, I would Run Folli, Letrone, and Viron for 4-8 weeks, and then trim up the gains a bit using Exotherm and Incinderine. I'm stacking Incinderine and Exo right now. Love Exo and just started Incinderine this morning. vujade or myself can help you out with dosing and timing whichever way you decide to run em. You can certainly stack them all at once but I think you might get better results by pairing them synergistically into smaller stacks.

HenriqueMeneg

HenriqueMeneg

Awards
Thanks for the advices, loosing libido really worry me so I will probably take exotherm alone.

My goal is cutting but increase vascularity and lean mass density.

I'm on a low calorie deficit at 2400 cals (wanna limit my muscle mass loss) and cycling carbs. Keto diet for 6 days and 1 day carb up.

At the moment I'm taking the recommended dosage at the lower side.

Viron - 1 in the morning
Letrone - 1 in the morning (as stated should be stopping this)
Viron - 1 in the morning
Incinderine - 2 in the morning
Exotherm - 3 times a day
Dhea - after workout with my first real meal.

Before the am workout I only take bcaa and coconut oil.

Any advice on the dosage and timing?

* I'm also considering keeping Latrone in the morning and 2 exotherm pumps only, one in the noon and the other before bed. What are your thoughts?

Thanks

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great thread brother! This will definitely help those of us that are BLR enthusiasts!

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Take Follidrone 2 caps 1h pre workout and Viron 1 cap 30 min pre workout - that works great for me.

Viron you can do 5 days on/2 days off or I like it also 2 days on/1 day off/2 days on/ 2 days off (basically then 4 days on/3 days off).

Exotherm when I did 3x 1 pump daily it was a bit more challenging to fall a sleep but 2x 1 pump with my pm pump being around 4h before bed time was OK.

For me took almost 2 weeks to see noticeable leaning effect in belly area from 3x 1 pump daily of Exotherm so don't get discouraged if you see nothing much happening after 1st week or 10 days.

Was now taking 5 days Rebirth, now will be 2 days off and today I took 1st cap of Letrone then on day 8 stacking Rebirth + Letrone then day 15 adding Viron to the mix.

Viron + Exotherm already working great for me now testing Rebirth with adding Letrone and Viron for maybe even better stack for overall well being, libido and leaning.

Always great hearing feedback from other members how products working for them.

HenriqueMeneg

HenriqueMeneg

Awards
Great, so taking all them in the morning is actually 1 hour before my workout. I will just do Viron a bit later for 30 min prior workout and probably do 2 caps of Follidrone instead of 1.

Is there any contraindication taking them on empty stomach? I also take vitamin D and C supplement in the morning, I guess there is no contraindication for that as well correct?

As for the Exotherm, taking 3 pumps a day and 1 before bed is not causing me any problem to sleep. So I will keep that way.

Viron is the only one that I should be cycling 5 on and 2 off?

Thanks,

HenriqueMeneg

HenriqueMeneg

Awards
Checking follidrone label it tells to space 3 hours between the doses. Is it safe to take 2 at once or better follow their directions?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take both follidrone at same time before workout on workout days

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the stack looks great man.
If libido is good I dont see any reason to lower the dose. If it does drop a bit back off on the AIs a bit.
Viron can be bumped up as well to 2 caps which will help with libido.

HenriqueMeneg

HenriqueMeneg

Awards
What about non workout days? Still take Flloridone at 2 or lower the dose?

I'm taking 1 dose of incinderine prior morning workout. When should I take the second dose? I read yohimbine works better on empty stomach and prior workout, should I take two doses / 4 caps in the morning?

Thanks,

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DO not take 4 caps at once!
2 caps twice a day and try to give 6 hours at least apart. I had a friend of mine take 4 when we were testing the product......he regretted it.
Its a TON of stims in 4 caps. 2 caps is enough.

Non training days take 1 follidrone twice per day.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DO not take 4 caps at once!
2 caps twice a day and try to give 6 hours at least apart. I had a friend of mine take 4 when we were testing the product......he regretted it.
Its a TON of stims in 4 caps. 2 caps is enough.

Non training days take 1 follidrone twice per day.
^^^agreed. I'm taking incinderine. 1 at 8 am and the 2nd at 4 pm. It is plenty of stimulant and appetite reduction for me. Good clean energy too. Not that vibrating anxious feel I sometimes get with Yohimbine containing supps. Perfect. Anymore caps and it would beto much stim for me. Also, I went without eating on Sunday from 7 am all the way till 10 pm due to craziness at work. Didn't feel hungry once. Didn't realize I hadn't eaten until 6 or 7. Ordinarily I'd be halfway on my way to malnutrition after 4 hours without a meal. Lol. Very pleased with that.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Incinderine has just the right blend of stims that 2 caps gives you a great kick without feeling jittery or overstimmed.
Combined with the rest of the BLR stack ....its gonna be a fantastic run. Hopefully you (OP) will post some before and after shots or run a log here!

HenriqueMeneg

HenriqueMeneg

Awards
I will probably discontinue Incinderine for a while due the stims. Probably the cause of my anxiety raising the last few days. I've already suffered of anxiety disorder in the past so better avoid.

Any other product on the stack that might be causing that as well?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will probably discontinue Incinderine for a while due the stims. Probably the cause of my anxiety raising the last few days. I've already suffered of anxiety disorder in the past so better avoid.

Any other product on the stack that might be causing that as well?
I would think the stims are the culprit.

HenriqueMeneg

HenriqueMeneg

Awards
Ok, do you think any ingredient on Follidrone, Viron or Exotherm might be causing that as well?

Thanks,

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Viron has eurycoma longifolia which has been shown to inhibit absorption of beta blockers. It is stimulating for some and our extract is very stout.
Might try dropping the Viron for a week and see if it helps.

HenriqueMeneg

HenriqueMeneg

Awards
Thanks brundel, I will try that. Maybe it is some other reason, no idea, but better drop all the suspects and add slowly in the future when this passes.

What about Follidrone or Exotherm, since you did not mentioned I guess they have no stims or history of causing anxiety right?

Thanks,