Stacking Sarms and Prohormones for a first cycle?

TheNorseOgre

Awards
Thinking about my bulk in a few months(already hating the strength loss on a cut :( ) and wondering how horrible an idea it would be to stack epistane, m-sten, and lgd-4033?

I was thinking
Msten at 20mg ED 1-4
Epi at 40mg ED 1-6
LGD at 2.5 ED 1-8

For PCT I was thinking clomid and a pct/unleashed combo. Would it be stupid to start the pct in the last two weeks while I'm still on the LGD? Also would an OTC cycle support be good enough for that or should I pick up an AI just to be safe?

Primarily interested in Powerlifting/Strongman and would be 21 by the time it was time to bulk. How stupid would it be to run that?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about my bulk in a few months(already hating the strength loss on a cut :( ) and wondering how horrible an idea it would be to stack epistane, m-sten, and lgd-4033?

I was thinking
Msten at 20mg ED 1-4
Epi at 40mg ED 1-6
LGD at 2.5 ED 1-8

For PCT I was thinking clomid and a pct/unleashed combo. Would it be stupid to start the pct in the last two weeks while I'm still on the LGD? Also would an OTC cycle support be good enough for that or should I pick up an AI just to be safe?

Primarily interested in Powerlifting/Strongman and would be 21 by the time it was time to bulk. How stupid would it be to run that?
Get some good on cycle support like cycle assist and don't start PCT until the whole cycle is over. I am not certain what if any liver toxicity there is to worry about with the LGD so you might want additional NAC.

stann123

stann123

Awards
Don't run a stack for your first cycle especially epi and msten.
Idk why you want to run a sarm on cycle, usually ran low dosed in pct.
cycle support is for bp, liver, etc. while an ai is for estro. you must have those confused.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, don't stack methyls for your first cycle.

I'd go with Epi solo at 45mg/day and if you feel like it, you could throw in some TR3ST.

Clomid and SUP3R PCT for post cycle therapy and AR1MACARE PRO as on-cycle support.

Mystere3

Awards
Bad first cycle. Start with epi alone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox423 Supplements 21
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 4
Supplements 3