Stacking Norcodrene with Alphamine and/or AlphaT2

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
Hey guys I stumbled upon this thread and read everything, thank you all for the valuable information.

I am a pretty heavy guy, weigh 320 and 6'0. I have been lifting for 4 years and have some experience under my belt but I blew a disc last year and gained a ton of weight, close to 90 lbs. I haven't been lifting much and been eating like crap for the past year but I have really dialed down my nutrition and training these past two months and already lost 24 lbs.

I am thinking of adding supplements to my regime, having taken AT2 and Erase over 2 years ago, I know that PES is the company to go with. Now, at my bodyweight, what supplements would you recommend me taking? I was suggested to try Alpahmine, Noc, AT2 and Erase Pro. Would be this be a good decision? And is there any chance someone can give me a dosing protocol for this stack? Thank you!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys I stumbled upon this thread and read everything, thank you all for the valuable information. I am a pretty heavy guy, weigh 320 and 6'0. I have been lifting for 4 years and have some experience under my belt but I blew a disc last year and gained a ton of weight, close to 90 lbs. I haven't been lifting much and been eating like crap for the past year but I have really dialed down my nutrition and training these past two months and already lost 24 lbs. I am thinking of adding supplements to my regime, having taken AT2 and Erase over 2 years ago, I know that PES is the company to go with. Now, at my bodyweight, what supplements would you recommend me taking? I was suggested to try Alpahmine, Noc, AT2 and Erase Pro. Would be this be a good decision? And is there any chance someone can give me a dosing protocol for this stack? Thank you!
Congrats on the weight loss so far!

I would go with something like Norcodrene + Forskolin-95 to start off.

Norcodrene can be dosed 1-2 caps in the morning and 1-2 caps later in the day (total of 3 caps.

Forskolin-95 can be dosed with the Norcodrene. 1-2 caps with each dose of Norcodrene.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys I stumbled upon this thread and read everything, thank you all for the valuable information. I am a pretty heavy guy, weigh 320 and 6'0. I have been lifting for 4 years and have some experience under my belt but I blew a disc last year and gained a ton of weight, close to 90 lbs. I haven't been lifting much and been eating like crap for the past year but I have really dialed down my nutrition and training. I am thinking of adding supplements to my regime, having taken AT2 and Erase over 2 years ago, I know that PES is the company to go with. Now, at my bodyweight, what supplements would you recommend me taking? I was suggested to try Alpahmine, Noc, AT2 and Erase Pro. Would be this be a good decision? And is there any chance someone can give me a dosing protocol for this stack? Thank you!
With a 90lb increase how's the heart looking? I wouldn't advise a fat burner just yet as most of the weight gain was from a shift in your diet, so I'd wait until you were back at the same weight before the injury. Now how much weight have Ya lost? Is the new training routine keeping you motivated and interested?

I used Norcodrene early morn, Alphamine PWO and saw great results and the appetite suppression was unreal. To each there own and my recommendations are strictly IMO as I'm no doctor. Also the ?s asked are just to give us more insight to ya.

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
Thank you, I will start off with these two supplements. When do you recommend adding the other ones I've listed? Once I get back down to my original weight?

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
Resting heart rate is perfect, blood pressure is perfect, blood sugar levels are perfect so I think I'm still relatively healthy from that stand point. I'm very motivated at the moment and have already lost 24lbs in the last 2 months from strict dieting and minimal cardio. Now I will add more cardio to my routine, possibly 4 days a week, 45 minute sessions each on the treadmill at 3 mph and 7-8 incline. My diet is currently spot on, 2700 calories, 245g carbs, 70g fat, and 245g protein. I used to be into power lifting so I'm still rather strong and work intensely at the gym for 1:30 to 2 hrs 5 days a week. This is the only reason why I want to add supps now, I have everything dialed in and want to take it to the next level. I'm anxious to get back down to my previous weight.

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
Also, would it safe to run Noc and F95 for 2 months, or take a break after the first 30 days? Any other supplements you suggest to help cut that aren't necessarily fat burners?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Target-A2 + Forskolin-95 would be a great stack to try for maximizing lipolysis

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, would it safe to run Noc and F95 for 2 months, or take a break after the first 30 days? Any other supplements you suggest to help cut that aren't necessarily fat burners?
You can run Norcodrene for 8 weeks followed by a 4 week break. Forskolin-95 can be ran for up to 12 weeks followed by a 4 week break.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would Target A2 be safe to run alongside F95 and Norco?
You could do Norcodrene in the morning and Target A2 later or other way around. Or do 1 cap of each. Fine with Forskolin.

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
You could do Norcodrene in the morning and Target A2 later or other way around. Or do 1 cap of each. Fine with Forskolin.
AM: 2 Norco + 2 F95
PM: 2 Target A2 + 2 F95

I will start off with just 1 noroc and 1 target to access my tolerance, and eventually move up to 2 each once I can handle it. Possibly a week or so in. This should be safe with all the information I gave previously right?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM: 2 Norco + 2 F95 PM: 2 Target A2 + 2 F95 I will start off with just 1 noroc and 1 target to access my tolerance, and eventually move up to 2 each once I can handle it. Possibly a week or so in. This should be safe with all the information I gave previously right?
I would first try and dose Norcodrene apart from Target A2. Target A2 is pretty potent by itself.

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
I would first try and dose Norcodrene apart from Target A2. Target A2 is pretty potent by itself.
So would 4 weeks of Norcodrene then 4 weeks of Target A2 work? I want to be as efficient as possible, my stim tolerance is very very high. I used to take EC and be able to fall asleep a few hours later :p

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So would 4 weeks of Norcodrene then 4 weeks of Target A2 work? I want to be as efficient as possible, my stim tolerance is very very high. I used to take EC and be able to fall asleep a few hours later :p
That would work but I just meant take a few doses of at least Target solo to see how you respond before stacking the two.

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
Oh ok gotcha, that makes complete sense. target a2 follows the same dosage protocol correct? says to take 1 pill 2-3 times daily so 1 am 1 pm or 2 am 1 pm, etc. Thanks for all the help by the way! I really appreciate it

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh ok gotcha, that makes complete sense. target a2 follows the same dosage protocol correct? says to take 1 pill 2-3 times daily so 1 am 1 pm or 2 am 1 pm, etc. Thanks for all the help by the way! I really appreciate it
Correct. Definitely dose 1 pill to start off though. And glad to help :)

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to bump, but two questions I have:

1. I have been taking Norco with F95 about 9 hours apart. Is this going to be less optimal for fat burning than say 6-8 hours, or is it splitting hairs?

2. If one day ONCE IN A BLUE MOON I have to take Norco say almost 12 hours apart (in the same day), again as question 1, less optimal or doesn't matter much?

FWIW I do a 2/1 dose on Norco AM/PM.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your splitting hairs. It is fine. You can even take f95 with norco. There is no reason to seperate the two.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Your splitting hairs. It is fine. You can even take f95 with norco. There is no reason to seperate the two.
Oh yeah, I take 50mg of F95 every dose of Norco. But I was just wondering if the "6-8 hour" rule was something that I must hit or not.

You answered my question though. Thanks!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I use to take norxo with alpha t2 with forskolin with erase pro all in one solution and splitting them like kbayne said

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
i need to take a break from alphamine... im always tired maybe im just getting old..

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Too much caffeine?...

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
usually just 2 heaping scoops in the morning... but i drink a lotta coffee
Too much caffeine could give you the opposite effect lol and make you feel lethargic or sleepy

geearf

Awards
Following this thread and others, I used the Alphamine / Norcodrene protocol, but in the end I'm not a fan of it.
Alphamine, after the first few days to get used to it, made me a happier, more energetic person, but Norcodrene would give less energy (ok I knew that) and would make me quite anxious! I have no idea why, but I don't doubt it was Norcodrene.

Also appetite-wise, Norco didn't do much for me. I'd take 2-3 caps in a few hours, and still feel like I could eat cakes for hours... Alphamine, or even Amino IV would curb that much better...

Fat-burning wise, I did shred quite a bit when taking both, but it's difficult to really say how much Norco helped...
With the side effect of Anxiety and since Alphamine is in powder and has HICA, I'd probably just stick to that alone next time.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Following this thread and others, I used the Alphamine / Norcodrene protocol, but in the end I'm not a fan of it.
Alphamine, after the first few days to get used to it, made me a happier, more energetic person, but Norcodrene would give less energy (ok I knew that) and would make me quite anxious! I have no idea why, but I don't doubt it was Norcodrene.

Also appetite-wise, Norco didn't do much for me. I'd take 2-3 caps in a few hours, and still feel like I could eat cakes for hours... Alphamine, or even Amino IV would curb that much better...

Fat-burning wise, I did shred quite a bit when taking both, but it's difficult to really say how much Norco helped...
With the side effect of Anxiety and since Alphamine is in powder and has HICA, I'd probably just stick to that alone next time.
It's nice to have both of the options there for everybody and I typically recommend trying each oh its own before running them as a combination. I'm glad you at least liked the Alphamine and got good results!