Stacking Erase + DAA + T-Force

obvious

obvious

Awards
Thoughts on stacking Erase + DAA + T-Force?

Buddy of mine asked me about it today when he saw the NP sale.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Seems like a decent stack.

Personally, for the added synergy I'm going with erase+daa+testabolanV2 (or you could substitute activate xtreme, it was just more expensive).

Erase - AI/anti-cort
DAA - ...
TestabolanV2/Activate Xtreme - SHBG lowering (incr free test), dopaminergic (decr prolactin) + other goodies (not why I'm stacking it though, stacking for the added synergy with Erase and DAA)

I had thought about throwing a fadogia product in there, but I just couldn't find one that would fit my budget.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems like a decent stack.

Personally, for the added synergy I'm going with erase+daa+testabolanV2 (or you could substitute activate xtreme, it was just more expensive).

Erase - AI/anti-cort
DAA - ...
TestabolanV2/Activate Xtreme - SHBG lowering (incr free test), dopaminergic (decr prolactin) + other goodies (not why I'm stacking it though, stacking for the added synergy with Erase and DAA)

I had thought about throwing a fadogia product in there, but I just couldn't find one that would fit my budget.
I agree. I like the idea of Erase + TestForce 2 (DAA) + Non-DAA test booster like Titanium/TestoPro/Activate Xtreme/Testabolan V2

If you wanted to get real fancy you could also take an anti-prolactin like PowerFULL, HGH Pro, HGHup, etc

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I like the idea of Erase + TestForce 2 (DAA) + Non-DAA test booster like Titanium/TestoPro/Activate Xtreme/Testabolan V2

If you wanted to get real fancy you could also take an anti-prolactin like PowerFULL, HGH Pro, HGHup, etc
Exactly why I'm going with TestabolanV2 (or suggested Activate Xtreme), due to the mucuna content for subtle anti-prolactin effects.

Anti-E, Anti-prl, Anti-SHBG on top of DAA, seems to me the optimal way to incr free test without the rest of the HTPA getting out of whack.

obvious

obvious

Awards
Good call. I just saw that TestabolanV2 is on sale at another site we frequent so I'll point him to that.

Cheers

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established