Stacking Alpha-T2 + EC

I_Eat_Panda

Awards
Title says it all. Been trying all summer to lose those last 3-4 lbs, decided to give the ol' EC a try, and kick it up a notch (or three) with Alpha-T2. Weighed myself yesterday and came in at 178.5 lbs.

It's worth mentioning that I do Leangains as well. Wish me luck!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck.

AT2 is very mild on the stimulants so it can be stacked comfortably with most. Admittedly most wouldn't put it into the EC stack.

Let's see the results!

I_Eat_Panda

Awards
That's what I was thinking. No caffeine like most have so I figured it would be fine, 2 days in and I feel fine. Looking forward to seeing some good results.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran EC alongside but only used them preworkout and have a high tolerance for stimulants.

I am not sure how they will stack with panda meat though...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran EC alongside but only used them preworkout and have a high tolerance for stimulants.

I am not sure how they will stack with panda meat though...
It can't be any worse than my EC/AT-2/Unicorn Blood stack...

I_Eat_Panda

Awards
I have a pretty high tolerance too, so it's no biggy. If I start to feel something's wrong I have no qualms about simply dropping the EC. Panda meat will stack perfectly too... keep an eye out in the news for a zoo missing one in the following weeks btw. It always causes an uproar for some reason when I bag a couple.

Unicorn blood got banned in the last round of Mythical Creature Restrictions by the FDA right? It's a total pain to find these days.

I_Eat_Panda

Awards
Day 3: weighed in at 177.5 lbs this morning, so I'm pretty happy with that. My diet is pretty good and I've stepped up workout intensity. So far, so good.