Stacking Evomuse Testruction W/ Cannibal Alpha PCT

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Hey so i accquired 2 cannibal alpha PCT natty test booster bottles, and i already was going to use Evomuse testruction for 8 weeks on my next PCT after a methyl PH run with a test base and DHT base. Evomuse testruction bottle has 45 days worth so 2 bottles would be 90 days. Idk if i should just stick to 45 days of evomuse testruction or run the entire second bottle as well for a 90 day run?

My question is do you see any problem stacking these two products for 8 weeks in PCT in addition to a serm. Reason why im asking is I'm not too impressed with the formula for Cannibal Alpha PCT and dont want to run that solo with a serm in a PCT period. Just making sure you guys dont see a problem with too much of certain ingredients stacking these 2 natty test boosters. I also have 2 bottles of alphamax XT which i plan on running solo because of the more complete ingredient profile. Here are the two ingredient labels:

Evomuse Testruction:
E. Ulmoides 1000mg
Butea Superba 400mg
Long jack 100:1 200mg
Naringenin/cyclodextrin complex 100mg
Maca 20:1 200mg
Morinda officinalis F. C. 600mg
Astragalus Membranaceous 600mg

Cannibal Alpha PCT
alpha1.png

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't see a problem but i'd wait til more people chime in and give their thoughts.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the I3C, but I'm not sure about the MNDA. Since DAA can have a negative impact on T levels, I would be hesitate about that.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on a similar dilemma.

Currently running Sparta Nutrition Trojan PCT, Clomid 25mg, Reduce XT 1 cap upon waking up and 1 cap before bed, IL Virtus 0.5ml EOD.

I have 2 bottles of Testruction to run. Initial plan was to run once the first 4 weeks of PCT were finished.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Did you start Testruction?

I took the first 3 caps this morning so lets see how this goes.
No not yet. Saving it for my next PCT and going to try stacking it with the above cannibal alpha PCT plus a serm

Keep me updated though!