Stacking 7OH (7 hydroxy DHEA) With tongkat and ashwaghanda

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m taking ashwaghanda and tongkat since few weeks and wanted to add some 7 hydroxy DHEA (Reduce XT for example) and wondering if adding 7OH wouldn’t be over kill in term of cortisol control. I mean we want to lower cortisol and keep it under control but don’t want to crash it. From what I’ve seen tongkat by itself can lower cortisol by 16%.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It might be overkill if u are you not stressed. If your lacking sleep, have been in deficit for a while, stressful work/home environment then it may be beneficial.

If monitor your heart rate, HrV these may be tell tale to see what your cortisol/stress is like.
For me higher than usual heart rate n crappier sleep was obv when stress was high.

low cortisol if over done - low energy, no motivation, tired

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've used M-Test for years and it contains 695 mg. KSM66 per capsule and I also use Stress & Anxiety Support daily which contains Sensoril.

7OH (Reduce XT) is a something I use for cutting myself and I've never had an issue with cortisol going too low from it. I know for 100% sure in my case bc I have bloodwork done every few months and they check mine bc of the endocrinology condition that I have.

If you're overly concerned with it or want to be super cautious, you could start off with 2 caps per day of Reduce XT rather than 3.