Stack questions, mostly on LCLT and synergy w/ other comps

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I copied most of this out of my log and then editted, so bear with me. I've checked up on most of these supps and also done some reading on ingredients from some journals etc. I was wondering about LCLT effectiveness, and how well the interactions between the DAA/LCLT/Erase will translate into real life results. I have some background in this stuff, but there are people with far more knowledge, experience and time spend with this kind of stuff. I'm here to learn as much as anything so I'm all ears at this point. Thanks! :

Okay you guys, if you are supplements gurus, tell me what you think about this. I tried to pick out some stuff I have used/know/believe is effective, which is also cheap, and can be stacked together.

1 bottle anabeta 4xday
1 bottle erase 3xday
2 bottles pure test(DAA) 6 caps a day (3g)
1 tub 100g LCLT @ 2.5g a day.

10 days- Free Test and LCLT
ADD in Anabeta and Erase and run everything for the next 30 days.

Done.

About $85 bucks for 40 days. Not bad, could think of worse ways to spend $2.25 every day.

DAA, supposed to work awesome with LCLT and help make erase more effective.

From what I understand... DAA = test boosting, LCLT= muscle recovery/less damage through upregulation of AR (androgen receptors), erase functions as an AI taking care of any negative feedback from the increased test therefore increased estrogen from the DAA. So we end up making test, preventing conversion to estrogen, and upregulating ARs to make use of the increased test and other androgens. The Anabeta would just be an added bonus as it's supposed to be slightly androgenic and mimics insulin... I would like to do more research on the ingredient but there are several studies that seem to support it. And I have taken it and remember and also logged that I saw results from it... obviously others have as well. I hope this will be a very synergistic stack.

If you guys have any suggestions for me, particularly something else to take in place of Anabeta that does basically the same thing, let me know. Also any thoughts, concerns, comments on dosing etc.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Moved to supplement section

Also, your proposed plan looks solid bro

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure you'd get too much out of DAA at your age.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure you'd get too much out of DAA at your age.
Very true, I seem to have responded to it before though. Not that feelings are a great indicator of effectiveness though. It's hard to find supplements that are really worth it to use IMO without going into PH/AAS other than the staple/basics stuff. That's the big reason I haven't really taken anything in months. Do you have any suggestions for a product to look into that would be worthwhile and effective for me?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep your stack sans the DAA and add in betaine anhydrous.
Condense already has a good bit of betaine anhydrous @2.5g per scoop. I know some people dose more than that though, I know 2.5 was the main studied dose but I haven't read up any more on it lately so that could have changed.

So nix the DAA... And roll w it?