Stack question, I give up and finally need to post,

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys. I have been reading these forums for a while now but never posted. While I know I will probably get some smart ass responses I also know that there are many very knowledgable individuals here and I would only benefit from whatever they can share.

I am 26 and have been lifting for 7 years. I have used prohormones prior to the ban with great success. I have also dabbled with "gray market" stuff like transdermal fina which I loved. After not doing anything but protein for a year I finally decided to run a promagnon/testrenx cycle which, perhaps due to the fact that I hadn't touched anything in a while, gave me great results.

I am preparing for a new cycle starting mid May. I plan on running x-mass(max lmg clone) for four weeks adhering to recommended dosages on label and four weeks of mega-trn adhering to label dosages. I will be bridging the two by taking promagnon during weeks 3,4,5 and 6. the last two weeks of the cycle I will start taking novedex xt, Zmass pm, milk thistle. I will also start a four week cycle of size on and superpump during the last two weeks to keep my gains. Fortunately I have never had negative sides other than acne and mild aggression

Can anyone share their thoughts on this cycle?

I follow a clean diet and will be consuming at the very least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight, I am 5'6" weigh 215 lbs and am at 10% bodyfat.

Your thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys. I have been reading these forums for a while now but never posted. While I know I will probably get some smart ass responses I also know that there are many very knowledgable individuals here and I would only benefit from whatever they can share.

I am 26 and have been lifting for 7 years. I have used prohormones prior to the ban with great success. I have also dabbled with "gray market" stuff like transdermal fina which I loved. After not doing anything but protein for a year I finally decided to run a promagnon/testrenx cycle which, perhaps due to the fact that I hadn't touched anything in a while, gave me great results.

I am preparing for a new cycle starting mid May. I plan on running x-mass(max lmg clone) for four weeks adhering to recommended dosages on label and four weeks of mega-trn adhering to label dosages. I will be bridging the two by taking promagnon during weeks 3,4,5 and 6. the last two weeks of the cycle I will start taking novedex xt, Zmass pm, milk thistle. I will also start a four week cycle of size on and superpump during the last two weeks to keep my gains. Fortunately I have never had negative sides other than acne and mild aggression

I follow a clean diet and will be consuming at the very least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight, I am 5'6" weigh 215 lbs and am at 10% bodyfat.

Your PCT is insufficent,i would search the pct forum a little more,look under the thread Running serun inverse to atd ,it has alot of useful information, but to start off with you will need to add Nolva with your PCT,Look up the posts by DR.D he is very Knowledgeble on this subject.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I figured my PCT would be of concern on this board. Thanks for the resource, I will look into the Nolva. I have actually never tried it but it seems to be the consistent recommendattion throughout these boards and anything I can do to maximize the retention of my gains and health is of utmost importance to me.

As far as the inital eight weeks (x-mass, promagnon, and mega-trn) do you think that this is an adequate combination for an initial increase in mass, even if it is with some water retention, and then a leaning out effect while still increasing my lean mass gains?

Oh yeah I forgot to note that I do lots of cardio as I teach two spin classes a week and one Cardio Kickboxing class. I know that doing intense cardio makes it harder to make substantial gains which is why I have increased my caloric intake to 3500 calories and perhaps may go to 4000. I will also be paying very close attention to how my body reacts as I add supps to the cycle. I enjoy working out and building muscle and looking good and all that stuff but don;t want to feel like **** all the time or walk around with back pains so as soon as that becomes a problem I will dose down or eliminate a substance all together. I will also be drinking, as I do now at least a gallon and a half of water a day.

Again, any advice is greatly appreciated.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I figured my PCT would be of concern on this board. Thanks for the resource, I will look into the Nolva. I have actually never tried it but it seems to be the consistent recommendattion throughout these boards and anything I can do to maximize the retention of my gains and health is of utmost importance to me.

As far as the inital eight weeks (x-mass, promagnon, and mega-trn) do you think that this is an adequate combination for an initial increase in mass, even if it is with some water retention, and then a leaning out effect while still increasing my lean mass gains?

Oh yeah I forgot to note that I do lots of cardio as I teach two spin classes a week and one Cardio Kickboxing class. I know that doing intense cardio makes it harder to make substantial gains which is why I have increased my caloric intake to 3500 calories and perhaps may go to 4000. I will also be paying very close attention to how my body reacts as I add supps to the cycle. I enjoy working out and building muscle and looking good and all that stuff but don;t want to feel like **** all the time or walk around with back pains so as soon as that becomes a problem I will dose down or eliminate a substance all together. I will also be drinking, as I do now at least a gallon and a half of water a day.

Again, any advice is greatly appreciated.
Yeah i like the cycle outline it looks good,and since you are advanced i think you will make some good gains from it.On the mega-trn i would start out low and see how your body responds because it is a very strong compound i think you will like it alot.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i like the cycle outline it looks good,and since you are advanced i think you will make some good gains from it.On the mega-trn i would start out low and see how your body responds because it is a very strong compound i think you will like it alot.

Cool thanks. The thread on running SERM inverse to ATD was interesting and helpful. I will start looking for some good sources for Nolva as I see searching is the key to success around.

It's nice to see that the people on Anabolic Minds forums tend to be more mature and willing to help than on some other sites I've looked on.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cool thanks. The thread on running SERM inverse to ATD was interesting and helpful. I will start looking for some good sources for Nolva as I see searching is the key to success around.

It's nice to see that the people on Anabolic Minds forums tend to be more mature and willing to help than on some other sites I've looked on.
Look for the Nolva at one of our board sponsors they carry it.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I think Max LMG and M-TRN are both progestins, so running them together is probably not a good idea. Hopefully someone with a more knowledge on this will chime in. I'm pretty sure you'd be looking at unnecessary risk with those two.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

So I'm not sure exactly what your doing? Are you running 8 weeks total? It doesn't sound like your stacking Xmass and Trn, which is fine, but I'd recommend running an oral cycle for no more then 6 weeks, and that's only without harse compounds.

Clear this up and I think we can help a bit more.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I guess I wasn't clear. I plan on running an eight week cycle. Weeks 1,2,3,4 will be x-mass. Weeks 5,6,7,8 will be mega-trn. Weeks 3,4,5,6 will be promagnon. I plan following Dr. D's advice on running serm inverse to atd and after reading a number of reviews have been thinking of trying Anagen.

I didn't plan on overlapping the x-mass and mega-trn because of the fact that they are both progestins.

Again, fortunatley in the past the only sides I ever felt were acne and some aggression, but I have never done and eight weeker.

ou guys have been great on the feedback on other threads so I am looking forward to any advice.

How do I give people reps? I'd like to show my appreciation.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you'll need more posts but i'm not too sure about that.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry I guess I wasn't clear. I plan on running an eight week cycle. Weeks 1,2,3,4 will be x-mass. Weeks 5,6,7,8 will be mega-trn. Weeks 3,4,5,6 will be promagnon. I plan following Dr. D's advice on running serm inverse to atd and after reading a number of reviews have been thinking of trying Anagen.

I didn't plan on overlapping the x-mass and mega-trn because of the fact that they are both progestins.

Again, fortunatley in the past the only sides I ever felt were acne and some aggression, but I have never done and eight weeker.

ou guys have been great on the feedback on other threads so I am looking forward to any advice.

How do I give people reps? I'd like to show my appreciation.
Click on the karma button on the bottom of the posters name and either approve of their post for positive points or dissaprove for negative points.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
So should I cut this down to 6 weeks or can I keep this at eight? Would three weeks of x-mass then three weeks of megatrn with promagnon during weeks 3,4,5,6 be better? Or perhaps I should cut the xmass out altogether and do six weeks of mega-trn with promagnon weeks 2,3,4,5? Uh oh uncertainty building up. :confused: :confused: :confused:

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Hey doggz whats with the negative reps? I havn't neg repped anyone? I tried repping you, perhaps I clicked on the neg by mistake, if so I apologize. If so, I apolgize. It was honest mistake. How do I reverse that.

I am a polite and grateful person and want to keep it that way. Befor lashing out please ask.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey doggz whats with the negative reps? I havn't neg repped anyone? I tried repping you, perhaps I clicked on the neg by mistake, if so I apologize. If so, I apolgize. It was honest mistake. How do I reverse that.

I am a polite and grateful person and want to keep it that way. Befor lashing out please ask.
I woke up and logged in and saw that, then read the whole thread again and realized you just messed up :). I couldn't pm you, because you don't have PMs yet.

no worrys.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
OK. I've decided to drop the X-mass, I've been bulking anyway so I don;t need any water retention. I ordered the mega-trn/methoxy-tst deal from NP as well as their amzaingly priced Atomic-H (HD50 clone) Those guys are great for offering that stuff at such a great price!!

So should I stick with six weeks of the trn/tst stack and do Atmic-H weeks 2,3,4,5,? Or sould I stay with the eight weeks I planned starting really low with the Mega-trn week 1, add in the methoxy-tst weeks 2,3,4,5,6,7 and do the Atomic-H weeks 5,6,7,8?

And if both of these scenarios suck, what would be the best way to plan this out?

I plan on taking pro-liver throughout this cycle and starting Anagen week 8 then proceeding with PCT as outline by Dr D regarding running SERM inverse to ATD.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Well I haven't heard any responses but I just got my shipment and here are the breakdown dosages;

Week 1:
Mega-trn 4mg ED
Methoxy-tst 4mg ED

Week 2:
Mega-trn 4mg ED
Methoxy-tst 4mg ED
Atomic-H 25 mg ED

Week 3:
Mega-trn 6mg ED
Methoxy-tst 6mg ED
Atomic-H 25 mg ED

Week 4:
Mega-trn 6mg ED
Methoxy-tst 6mg ED
Atomic-H 50 mg ED

Week 5:
Mega-trn 6mg ED
Methoxy-tst 6mg ED
Atomic-H 50 mg ED

Week 6:
Atomic-H 50mg ED
Anagen or Jungle Warfare Doses?

PCT: Per Dr. D
wk1: Clomid 150mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 75mg/d
wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 50mg/d
wk3: Nolva 60mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 25mg/d
wk4: Nolva 40mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk5: Nolva 20mg/d, RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d
wk6: RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d

After intial six week PH cycle will the Nolva be too harsh on my liver? Is there any OTC PCT that would be comparable?

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
that's quite a bit of chemicals...if I were running this cycle I would just run the Atomic H as well as the mega-trn...I would scratch the methoxy tst since the Atomic H is a potent enough chemical to get decent results...Anagen looks like a good idea...post cycle therapy looks alright...
Should I drop the Methoxy-tst once I start the atomic-h? My last Cycle was a progestin(testrenx) and promagnon and I saw good gains. The cycle the year befor that was Finaplex-h in a transdermal carrier, etched back when it had PH in it and M-ohn and it was ****ing great but it was a progestin heavy cycle. I guess I was just trying to go ther way, not as progestin heavy and also kick it up a notch from my last cycle.

Thanks for the advice though It is very easy to get confused or caught up especially when there is such a flood of new stuff coming at ya.