SR9009 in OIL by MA Research

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Check it out friends. Very rare, hard to get, and lab tested version.

Suspended in a nice MCT Oil base.

5mgs 3x ed or 10mgs 3x ed is optimal way to go...

But I also see 10x2 and 15x2 as acceptable alternatives

Use my code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this im subq or oral

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check it out friends. Very rare, hard to get, and lab tested version.

Suspended in a nice MCT Oil base.

5mgs 3x ed or 10mgs 3x ed is optimal way to go...

But I also see 10x2 and 15x2 as acceptable alternatives

Use my code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off

View attachment 192052
While this product is for research purposes only, anecdotal evidence suggest that 1o mg/day...total...is all one needs to see good resuts. Most people are doing 3 mg, 3X/day...or 5mg, 2X/day. That should last 30 days if the product contains 300 mg per bottle.

The old 30 mg/day dosing recommendation was based on ORAL versions, which had 1-2% oral bioavailability. Injectable versions have 100% bioavailability. So, 10 mg/day of an injectable version would be equivalent to 500-1,000 mg/day of an oral version. :)

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this im subq or oral
While this particular product is for research only, I would guess that, if an injectable prescription drug existed, it would be dosed sub-q in order to extend absorption and therefore increase half-life. :)

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While this particular product is for research only, I would guess that, if an injectable prescription drug existed, it would be dosed sub-q in order to extend absorption and therefore increase half-life. :)
Hi Mike,

What should the researchers look for when experimenting with this product? Fat loss? cardio benefits? Better glucose metabolism? Is this similar to GW?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi Mike,

What should the researchers look for when experimenting with this product? Fat loss? cardio benefits? Better glucose metabolism? Is this similar to GW?
I realize I am not Mike but I am very experienced in transdermal and INJ Sr9009, in fact I believe I was the first to beta test MuscleGELZ old school SR9009+rad140 blend in TD form, so I will respond.

SR9009 in the INJ form shows super endurance and awesome fat loss. Unlimited reps in the gym, easier to breathe and almost feels like ephedrine does when it opens up the lungs and you can breathe better. The stuff is magic for endurance and fat loss is a secondary benefit.

Hope this helps.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I realize I am not Mike but I am very experienced in transdermal and INJ Sr9009, in fact I believe I was the first to beta test MuscleGELZ old school SR9009+rad140 blend in TD form, so I will respond.

SR9009 in the INJ form shows super endurance and awesome fat loss. Unlimited reps in the gym, easier to breathe and almost feels like ephedrine does when it opens up the lungs and you can breathe better. The stuff is magic for endurance and fat loss is a secondary benefit.

Hope this helps.
Thanks Wesley, your reply is much appreciated. Another question, how quickly does the test subject notice the effects?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks Wesley, your reply is much appreciated. Another question, how quickly does the test subject notice the effects?
Well you can notice the endurance Day 1 tbh, its pretty indicative for instance if you do say 15mgs PWO and hit the gym say an hour later, you will absolutely impact that session.

Fat loss, etc, is of course going to take a bit to notice, All depends on how aggressive your workouts are. If you are dieting like crazy, training intensity through the roof, and doing cardio ED for say a body recomp, you will notice it quickly.

If you are a high BF% and just jumping through the hoops you wont notice very much at all.