Spurfys anavar + serm theory experience

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only if you believe it to be true it's interesting. Creatine and var isn't exactly New, they both can make your muscles fuller and people do use them sometimes together for contest prep because of that, take more creatine and you have spurfys idea. The coffee literally does nothing in terms of fullness or muscle building. Try take anadrol with or without creatine and you have the same effect, same with superdrol, only difference being they are cheaper and far more powerful but also more toxic.

If you take winstrol you have the opposite effect, it dries you out. All this will eventually leave your body making you flat compared to when you were on the cycle but thats with any aas really.
I think the caffeine was implemented because of a Portuguese study that said anavar was a lot more potent when mixed with 300gr of caffeine

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh and ill be dropping the creatine for my last week to see where it leaves me, im not as bloated as I normally would be on it but I do have a little bloat.its only in the midsection, normally my face swells up on creatine too.but if i keep the gains i have now after 6 weeks of var at 50mg ill be happy.
then i will try to get bloods and make plans for a longer cycle.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
If I understand what was said in the other thread as somewhat of an explanation.. the caffeine affects the metabolization of the var allowing you to reabsorb some of it instead of peeing all of it out. Also the Creatine isnt so much to make the muscles fuller as much as it is for a better supply to be available for the body since anavar enhances the ability to make ATP while creating additional myocytes that would make sense muscles and need more atp.. spurfy can correct me if I'm wrong tho..

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;DkI3U5LVMkE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkI3U5LVMkE[/video]

BUMP!! What are your guys thoughts on this?

Newth

Awards
If I understand what was said in the other thread as somewhat of an explanation.. the caffeine affects the metabolization of the var allowing you to reabsorb some of it instead of peeing all of it out. Also the Creatine isnt so much to make the muscles fuller as much as it is for a better supply to be available for the body since anavar enhances the ability to make ATP while creating additional myocytes that would make sense muscles and need more atp.. spurfy can correct me if I'm wrong tho..

I found this on the net.....I feel a little violated after using that website so if you really need to know where I will add it.
After Anavar is taken, and its active in the system, its up regulation on the androgen receptor and its ability to cause Noradrenalin to bind to adrenoreceptors in fat cells, then Guanine nucleotide proteins cause the enzyme Adenylate cyclase to convert ATP into cAMP. (This is why creatine and Anavar work so well together as creatine increases muscle ATP)

cAMP then binds to the protein kinase A, then protein kinase A release its catalytic subunit, This subunit phosphorylates (HSL ) it then becomes an active enzyme, called HSL-P, Then finally a 3 step action catalytic action takes place wich causes the breakdown of tryglycerides, they are then released into the blood system and excreted.

The body tries to prevent fat breakdown via the negative feedback loop. One way it does this with Anavar is to try and prevent the accumulation of cAMP within cells. Caffeine can be used to prevent this by inhibiting phosphodiesterases within the cell. It also can prevent the actions of adenosine, which make it very useful when used along side Anavar at a dose of 60mg-90 mg, pre workout.
I would assume as well as Creatine, Ribose and Q-10 should enhance ATP production with this idea also.

KLL

Awards
OP do you have an update. Been interested in your experience

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, pls let us know how the end result was, also, why dose Var&Clomid before bed? I have been dosing first thing in the morning.

I tried go high on creatine but any creatine over 5mg makes me look bloated and I didn’t feel and diffence in performance so dropped it down to 5mg.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That you guys even spend money on this is remarkable.. It takes two seconds to Google creatine and anavar and see why youd think you actually gain more when in fact it's just water.. This has already been mentioned but I'll say it again. Var binds water to the muscle while winstrol will decrease water.. The water in the muscles makes you look full. Creatine makes you look full. Winstrol and var are both aesthetics but as you can see they do different things during the cycle.

Creatine + var =?

This water will go away and its the same thing if you use superdrol or anadrol as an example.. Only difference is that the later two are way stronger and also causes more damage to your body. The coffee, it does nothing..

Newth

Awards
OP do you have an update. Been interested in your experience
BM cortisone proved to hard to find unfortunately so I didn't get to try it.

Newth

Awards
Yes, pls let us know how the end result was, also, why dose Var&Clomid before bed? I have been dosing first thing in the morning.

I tried go high on creatine but any creatine over 5mg makes me look bloated and I didn’t feel and diffence in performance so dropped it down to 5mg.
My guess is pre-bed is to take advantage of its anabolic nature while GH is at its highest.
As Chados said about creatine, it adds IM water that makes you even stronger allowing extra muscle damage while working out. But the Var Creatine and Coffee bulk idea is all over the net.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My guess is pre-bed is to take advantage of its anabolic nature while GH is at its highest.
As Chados said about creatine, it adds IM water that makes you even stronger allowing extra muscle damage while working out. But the Var Creatine and Coffee bulk idea is all over the net.
It doesn’t really matter when to dose with this right and overdosing with creatine is not necessary either right? I haven’t felt a difference either way

Thanks for replying

Newth

Awards
It doesn’t really matter when to dose with this right and overdosing with creatine is not necessary either right? I haven’t felt a difference either way

Thanks for replying
He has a bulk and cut protocol, both use Var but they are very different.
Var before bed to cut and pre-workout to bulk.
The way I see it trying to understand his perspective is the timings are to help tune the higher anabolic period to suit the goal, considering thing like minimal shutdown, strength timing, lethargy.
Var can use a lot more ATP, that's why extra creatine is added to the bulk.

The theory is there but results in reality seem mixed.
Read though this to get his take on the bulk.......
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/301579-clomid-during-cycle.html

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He has a bulk and cut protocol, both use Var but they are very different.
Var before bed to cut and pre-workout to bulk.
The way I see it trying to understand his perspective is the timings are to help tune the higher anabolic period to suit the goal, considering thing like minimal shutdown, strength timing, lethargy.
Var can use a lot more ATP, that's why extra creatine is added to the bulk.

The theory is there but results in reality seem mixed.
Read though this to get his take on the bulk.......
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/301579-clomid-during-cycle.html
Adding to this one could spread out var during the day and night which would be the best way to go

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Honestly the few times I run var I seen no difference in splitting or taking the dosage at once other than a reduction in lethargy when taken at once pre bed. even if it’s not as effective dosing once the positives out way the negatives for me.