Spurfys anavar + serm theory experience

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For you guys who read about spurfys anavar and serm theory you’ll be interested in what I’ve learnt so far.
I decided to put it to the test as I like the idea of no suppression and the only gains you get are mainly keepable solid muscle. Instead of deflating after pct. we all do it. Let’s face it.
Anyway I’m just starting week 3 of the cycle
50mg anavar, (really good quality btw) I’m splitting the dose am/pm instead of all before bed.
25mg clomid before bed
15mg creatine( trying to build up to 30)
Loads of caffeine
Alongside all my usual suspects ( fish oil multivits d3 etc)
Things I’ve noticed after 2 weeks;
- Creatine does dissolve in green tea and doesn’t cristalise.
- my balls are still full as ever as are my loads
- the only side effects I have is back pump which I negate using taurine.
- vascularity is awesome,my forearms amd legs are popping veins like mad
- insane pumps
- but more than anything... my strength has absolutely hit the roof. In less than 2 weeks I’ve surpassed 95% of all of my pr from when I was on test and tren last year.
I really can’t believe it. It’s insane.
Any questions feel free to ask but I gotta say what spurfy said was fûcking right guys!
Hats off to him

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Week 3-4 is when you will start noticing new cuts you've never had. Love Var I wish I could run it year round.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Hell yes!! You posting bloods tooo!?! I’ve been waiting for someone to do this!!

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Made me very sick. Just the high creatine. I've stayed on 25 mg of VAR probably will for 6 months.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to ask bro.....have you given any money to him for training?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in on this

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to ask bro.....have you given any money to him for training?
Lol no chance! I don’t even live in the same country as him. I was lucky to meet a guy who was in the top 10 of mr Olympia and joined his gym. There I was tought stuff that will never leave me. Nutrition, the lot.
I know what you mean about the creatine. 15 makes me feel sick, it’s subsides pretty quick but there’s times when I feel I should run to the toilet!

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell yes!! You posting bloods tooo!?! I’ve been waiting for someone to do this!!
I’m going to try and get bloods but I live in Spain so I’m not to sure what the guys do over here for em.
I’ve been lurking round tupincho a spanish website though to get info so fingers crossed

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol no chance! I don’t even live in the same country as him. I was lucky to meet a guy who was in the top 10 of mr Olympia and joined his gym. There I was tought stuff that will never leave me. Nutrition, the lot.
I know what you mean about the creatine. 15 makes me feel sick, it’s subsides pretty quick but there’s times when I feel I should run to the toilet!
I couldn't take it...nausea is my kryptonite
Spurfy does online coaching ...country dosnt matter..
Glad to hear its working. How long will you run it.?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I couldn't take it...nausea is my kryptonite
Spurfy does online coaching ...country dosnt matter..
Glad to hear its working. How long will you run it.?
I’m going to see where I’m at on week 6 if there’s still no signs of suppression and all is well, I’ll drop it till September and then do a longer cycle with a 3 week sd kicker see if the var helps the sd gains stick and as I will be running clomid all the way through I should bounce back pretty quickly whilst I’m still on the var.
That’s the plan anyway

Newth

Awards
I'm in.
Serm oncycle was a thing years ago.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol yeah i dunno if ill be able to down more than 15gm creatine.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mrkleen how's your cycle going?

The idea of var and creatine isn't exactly New, they go together because they create fullness for contest prep. To increase creatine would just mean more fullness that will subdue after you stop taking it. Coffee has supposedly a negative effect on creatine due to dehydration but since coffee really doesn't dehydrate you (a myth) it should have absolutely 0 effect on creatines fullness.

Your body's primary reaction to caffeine is the speeding up of your nervous system. The stimulation of your nervous system allows you to mobilize more fat for energy which basically mean it helps slightly to get leaner.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mrkleen how's your cycle going?

The idea of var and creatine isn't exactly New, they go together because they create fullness for contest prep. To increase creatine would just mean more fullness that will subdue after you stop taking it. Coffee has supposedly a negative effect on creatine due to dehydration but since coffee really doesn't dehydrate you (a myth) it should have absolutely 0 effect on creatines fullness.

Your body's primary reaction to caffeine is the speeding up of your nervous system. The stimulation of your nervous system allows you to mobilize more fat for energy which basically mean it helps slightly to get leaner.
Yup even on my .99$ steroid app it says cycle with creatine.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wasn't Spurfy saying to run this come for extended period of time?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me and Kleen had the exact sickness. We both thought we had food poisoning . he has better things to say about the combo than me.
But food poisoning sides should be noted.
None of these other drugs have made me that sick.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me and Kleen had the exact sickness. We both thought we had food poisoning . he has better things to say about the combo than me.
But food poisoning sides should be noted.
None of these other drugs have made me that sick.
An that doesn't sound good. I can see how that can happen

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not that the combo was bad advice.
But Spurfy claimed it better than deca tren etc if I remember right

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not that the combo was bad advice.
But Spurfy claimed it better than deca tren etc if I remember right
Yeah well I wonder what happens if you do this with tren then.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You need pre, mid and post cycle blood work or else this is just a game of how you "feel"

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say 30 grams of creatine is the hardest part.
Yeah ive never tried that much, overdosed it sure but not that much. I can imagine the coffee would make things worse if taken the same time. Probably easier for the stomach to drink drink lot of water.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah well I wonder what happens if you do this with tren then.
it would probably great bro but I think the whole idea of this kind of cycling is to avoid suppression and keep sides to a bare minimum whilst gaining pure quality keepable muscle and not having to pct

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it would probably great bro but I think the whole idea of this kind of cycling is to avoid suppression and keep sides to a bare minimum whilst gaining pure quality keepable muscle and not having to pct
Exactly. Being sick and constipated 3 days in the cycle made it a no go for me. It actually was one of the worst sides I've ever felt. Literally felt like I had food poisoning for 48 hours. I would stop the creatine feel a little better, start creatine get sick again.
I'm on TRT so I don't care about suppression. But anavar is in my cruise arsenal now.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Checking in.
How's the 30 mg with the var.?
Packing on piles of muscle?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Progress is pretty good, I’m very suprised actually. Looking lean and solid. I’ve also found a way to stomach the 30g of creatine.
I boil 3 x the amount of my water bottle I use all day(750ml x3)when it’s come to the boil take off heat, add all the creatine, it will all dissolve completely. Add some juice of your choice( I use apple) allow to cool and fill your bottle. Drink this all throughout the day and no issues. 30g down the hatch

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still not getting any notifications on the am app so I have to manually check. Everyone else the same?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Progress is pretty good, I’m very suprised actually. Looking lean and solid. I’ve also found a way to stomach the 30g of creatine.
I boil 3 x the amount of my water bottle I use all day(750ml x3)when it’s come to the boil take off heat, add all the creatine, it will all dissolve completely. Add some juice of your choice( I use apple) allow to cool and fill your bottle. Drink this all throughout the day and no issues. 30g down the hatch
I might do this but with 1.5lt of coffee.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go for it mate. The reason I don’t do it with coffee is because I’m also on bloodshred raw and plenty of coffee anyway throughout the day

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I said I will try but it ain’t that easy in Spain pal

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh and wtf is this with the creatine lol??
And if you’ve come to troll, get back under your bridge. Otherwise welcome to the thread where we are discussing Spurfy ‘s creatine caffeine and anavar theory with serm

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And if you’ve come to troll, get back under your bridge. Otherwise welcome to the thread where we are discussing Spurfy ‘s creatine caffeine and anavar theory with serm
Not trollin. Why would you think that? I was in the long thread clomid on cycle and tested the theory with bloods. I thought this was based on that. Apparently I was wrong.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not trollin. Why would you think that? I was in the long thread clomid on cycle and tested the theory with bloods. I thought this was based on that. Apparently I was wrong.
There was a couple of threads one was just about clomid on cycle and the other was about the above mentioned. That’s the one I’m on about; the synergy of caffeine creatine and anavar (low dose) and not getting suppressed by using a serm at the same time. I’d says he was right.

D3x

D3x

Awards
  • Established
Do you possibly have a link to the thread that explains the massive Creatine regimen?.. I am interested in reading

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/301677-liver-damage-oral-5.html

youll have to search where it starts from bro but its early on, and very interesting
Only if you believe it to be true it's interesting. Creatine and var isn't exactly New, they both can make your muscles fuller and people do use them sometimes together for contest prep because of that, take more creatine and you have spurfys idea. The coffee literally does nothing in terms of fullness or muscle building. Try take anadrol with or without creatine and you have the same effect, same with superdrol, only difference being they are cheaper and far more powerful but also more toxic.

If you take winstrol you have the opposite effect, it dries you out. All this will eventually leave your body making you flat compared to when you were on the cycle but thats with any aas really.