1000mcg B-12 inject (ED)
2000mg Gluco****e (ED)

TheTrueYou

Awards
6'1''.
207lb.
10% bf
Extensive cycle/PCT history.
Coming off of a long hiatus. Looking to be 230lb at 8% by August.

Diet: 45% protein, 30% carbohydrates, 25% fats.
Training: 30 minutes of cardio followed by 60 minutes of weights.
Exc.: At least 1 gallon of water, 9 hours of sleep, 20g glutamine daily.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Sick cycle! Definitely looking forward to seeing the results.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow, simply WOW at 207 @10% you (IMO only) have no bussiness running an insane cycle like this, okay- it looks like you spent any where from 1000 to 2000 dollars on all that crap dude.

You could get fine results with
750 mg test ew
600mg mast ew(which i would use trenbolone but whatever tren aint for everyone)
and some t3/clen

the GH secreting chemicals are probably NOT needed at your age(wait how old are you lol)

and to gain 23 lbs PURE MUSCLE and loose 2% bf?!?! Thats not a ****ing recomp- i dont know what to call that- im all for shooting high hell my cycle was to gain 20lbs and cut 4% bf

i have gained 30lbs and (transitioned to a cut) dropped 3% bf and by the time im cutting will be around 7-8% bf- good luck trying to gain that much muscle while at the same time loosing 2%

im sorry but IMO way overkill and really---- not the right drugs lol

your using test which is 1/1 ratio of A/A
and mast which is a HEAVY androgen and not very anabolic

so.....i would rethink this

but you probably wont

didnt see the dianabol in there- this makes it probable you gain tops 25 lbs of which 7-8 is water so only- like 14-15 lbs muscle- this is an educated guess, hell you might pull it off- but i seriously doubt it
subd

TheTrueYou

Awards
wow, simply WOW at 207 @10% you (IMO only) have no bussiness running an insane cycle like this, okay- it looks like you spent any where from 1000 to 2000 dollars on all that crap dude.

You could get fine results with
750 mg test ew
600mg mast ew(which i would use trenbolone but whatever tren aint for everyone)
and some t3/clen

the GH secreting chemicals are probably NOT needed at your age(wait how old are you lol)

and to gain 23 lbs PURE MUSCLE and loose 2% bf?!?! Thats not a ****ing recomp- i dont know what to call that- im all for shooting high hell my cycle was to gain 20lbs and cut 4% bf

i have gained 30lbs and (transitioned to a cut) dropped 3% bf and by the time im cutting will be around 7-8% bf- good luck trying to gain that much muscle while at the same time loosing 2%

im sorry but IMO way overkill and really---- not the right drugs lol

your using test which is 1/1 ratio of A/A
and mast which is a HEAVY androgen and not very anabolic

so.....i would rethink this

but you probably wont

didnt see the dianabol in there- this makes it probable you gain tops 25 lbs of which 7-8 is water so only- like 14-15 lbs muscle- this is an educated guess, hell you might pull it off- but i seriously doubt it
subd
$350 tops. I buy wholesale.

GH-secreting peptides are great for just the general health benefits if nothing else--regardless of age.

On that note, I'm not a young, dumb twirp. Been in the game a while.

I suppose I should have mentioned that by "Spring/Summer Cycle" I meant that I will be on this cycle for 6 months (I never come off), not 10-12 weeks.

Also, as mentioned, I'm coming off of a long break. I used to be over 230lb with less than 8% before. I'm sure muscle memory will make growth easier.

I was I feel that getting my body back to my old weight and bodyfat level should be easy within half a year. I'll be sure to post back when I am.

Until then, anyone else? I do appreciate the criticism.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Uhhh $350 tops? Idk where you're getting this from but for all of that gear for that Price means its probably bogus. Just my .02

TheTrueYou

Awards
Uhhh $350 tops? Idk where you're getting this from but for all of that gear for that Price means its probably bogus. Just my .02
haha, again, wholesale. Buy it in raw form and you can whip up a batch of test for about $3 a vial including the cost for alcohols, oils, and the vial itself.

But this thread isn't about that!

OafMister

Awards
subbd broski

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
he is correct, if you buy test in powder form and mast in make ur own you can get that much easily for around 350

good move

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
$350 tops. I buy wholesale.

GH-secreting peptides are great for just the general health benefits if nothing else--regardless of age.

On that note, I'm not a young, dumb twirp. Been in the game a while.

I suppose I should have mentioned that by "Spring/Summer Cycle" I meant that I will be on this cycle for 6 months (I never come off), not 10-12 weeks.

Also, as mentioned, I'm coming off of a long break. I used to be over 230lb with less than 8% before. I'm sure muscle memory will make growth easier.

I was I feel that getting my body back to my old weight and bodyfat level should be easy within half a year. I'll be sure to post back when I am.

Until then, anyone else? I do appreciate the criticism.
GH secreting peptides are pretty worthless under the age of 30 UNLESS YOU GET HGH- even then, you probably wouldnt need it HGH levels dont decline till you get over 30

TheTrueYou

Awards
I understand that is commonly believed on the forums, but I have seen things that make me believe otherwise.

I have seen an anorexic girl go from 93lbs to 108lbs in two weeks with a sub-par diet from 100mcg GHRP-6 2x daily. Blood tests showed great results in cholesterol, blood pressure, exc.

I have seen natty's who have been plateaued for 2+ years gain 10 lean pounds in just a few months using a GHRP-6/CJC-1295 combo.

I have seen many, many people look, feel, and act healthier and happier using said peptides. I will not list all of the examples...

Bottom line is they definitely help :)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
keep in mind the anorexic woman- her HGH levels where probably low because of her eating habits- they are beneficial for sure if you can afford why not?!

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
haha, again, wholesale. Buy it in raw form and you can whip up a batch of test for about $3 a vial including the cost for alcohols, oils, and the vial itself.

But this thread isn't about that!
I see I see. Still sub'd haha