Spring recomp cycle (Msten, Sustanon, Anavar)

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I fully recoverd from my knee injury, I'm finaly able to do legs as hard as before.
Waited my time off from previous cycle, now I finaly decided what I want.

Sustanon 250- 500 mg per Week-1-12
Hcg-500iu from week 2
Msten (15 mg caps)-30 mg-week1-5maybe 6
Anavar depot-60 mg-week 8-13
Mk677-25 mg
Maybe I'll throw in some Masteron, but I want to keep things simple and as lean as possible.

Goal is to cut fat, gain as lean as possible, and to hold onto it after all.

Currently at 184 lbs, 16% bf, on pics below I look soft, probably bc of Hexarelin and Mk677.

If you guys are interested in detailed cycle log, you are more than welcome follow, give some advice or ask any questions.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Look good already bro, I may be running a msten, var, test c cycle after my bloods in April so I'm definately in to follow. Wish I was as big as you already but whatever, neve actually been lean during beach season. SUBBED!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look good already bro, I may be running a msten, var, test c cycle after my bloods in April so I'm definately in to follow. Wish I was as big as you already but whatever, neve actually been lean during beach season. SUBBED!
Thanks bro. I find Msten and Anavar to be like brothers, in terms of look and strength gains, but we'll see. You won't regret it if you decide for it

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you run these before?

Do you ever have sides with HCG or Msten?
I haven't run hcg, but other 3 I did. Just Msten, I didn't on it's own, but in a part of a stack in one cap with DMZ, MaxLMG, and Epistane (Msten was 20 mg). No bad sides

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Impressive physique already

Im looking to stack something else with anavar and test this summer. Perhaps winny... what is easier on the heart, msten or winstrol?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Im looking to stack something else with anavar and test this summer. Perhaps winny... what is easier on the heart, msten or winstrol?
Thanks man, I apreciate it.

Well, I steared away from winstrol bc of his effect on joints and ligaments (YK-11 also).... To me, Winstrol sounds harsher overall

Why not EQ?

Davy25

Davy25

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, I apreciate it.

Well, I steared away from winstrol bc of his effect on joints and ligaments (YK-11 also).... To me, Winstrol sounds harsher overall

Why not EQ?
I kind of just want to only do one injectable compound *test*... i know its a dumb reason and orals are harsher. But its a personal thing. I dont have any joint problems currently but maybe ill consider EQ

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I kind of just want to only do one injectable compound *test*... i know its a dumb reason and orals are harsher. But its a personal thing. I dont have any joint problems currently but maybe ill consider EQ
Well, everyone has its own goals, and reacts to certan compund differently, two orals doesn't have to be overkill... Last cycle I kickstarted with 4 orals combined, nothing bad hapened

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To be honest, I was a bit conserned with my caps beeing dosed at 15 mg, seeing all you guys say you had 5 or 10 mg max, but I hope its legit like other stuff from this company

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Just to ask where did you get your bf% number? Just from the look of you I would think you’re lower than 16%. But I’m no doctor either lol. Definitely following this one.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to ask where did you get your bf% number? Just from the look of you I would think you’re lower than 16%. But I’m no doctor either lol. Definitely following this one.
Self criticism. Lol

But thank you, I just didn't wanted be like some guys say they are 10-12% and in fact they are 18% or more lol

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah Id say your closer to 11-12%, but I just a guess though.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Var and winny bro. Not much research has been done on MSTEN so it’s hard to say how bad it is on ya.

But var and winny would be awesome if getting shredded is your goal. Var to help remove the visceral fat and winny to dry you out. And they both fill you out too, without water gain. WINNER

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Honestly bro if I had your physique I would leave anabolics alone and focus on maintaining and overall health.

Unless you wanna compete or just get as big as possible. Then I understand.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly bro if I had your physique I would leave anabolics alone and focus on maintaining and overall health.

Unless you wanna compete or just get as big as possible. Then I understand.
To whom is this referred to?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to follow. You don’t look like you’ve lost an ounce of muscle since the last cycle with anavar depot, honestly.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In to follow. You don’t look like you’ve lost an ounce of muscle since the last cycle with anavar depot, honestly.
Thank you.
I think I finaly managed to put together everything, training, diet, recovery, peptides, everything and to see constant progres, for now.
I also think that, as long as you haven't reached your full natural potential and you are nailing everything from training to recovery, you'll keep most of it.
But, quality PED's do play a role, also.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You...... clown 
My bad man, I didn't read that well... I was like wtf...

Well, I simply enjoy muscle chemistry, enhancing you phisyque, and your ability to compete on another level in sports. My team is currently competing on high level league and I realy feel the benefits from PEDs.

And actually I do plan to compete, in October, maybe

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My bad man, I didn't read that well... I was like wtf...

Well, I simply enjoy muscle chemistry, enhancing you phisyque, and your ability to compete on another level in sports. My team is currently competing on high level league and I realy feel the benefits from PEDs.

And actually I do plan to compete, in October, maybe
Lol it’s all good man. What kind of rep range you do? And do you do a lot of hammer curls? I know it’s mostly genetic but I’m trying to figure out how to make my lower biceps pop.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol it’s all good man. What kind of rep range you do? And do you do a lot of hammer curls? I know it’s mostly genetic but I’m trying to figure out how to make my lower biceps pop.
Well, for last month, I go from 12-6 for big lifts, for arms 16-10... Sometimes 8x8 and so on, but my favourite is 7,5,3.

For me, Gironda drag curl was effective, and also on preacher bech, curls with plates

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, nothing major to report yet. But, yesterday and today, apetite is raging, I like that. And at the end of my todays workout, my friend came in gym and when he saw me, he was like 'damn bro, you started?!'

Well see in a few days more

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Bet that must’ve been some kind of great pump. I like what I’m reading so far. Excited to see what is to come.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Msten brings the pumps very fast, the time I used it. Speed of muscle recovery and no muscle soreness ever virtually were what I remember most vividly. Didn’t gain much weight personally but good strength.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bet that must’ve been some kind of great pump. I like what I’m reading so far. Excited to see what is to come.
Did legs and shoulders today, and when I think about it, the pump was realy good

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Msten brings the pumps very fast, the time I used it. Speed of muscle recovery and no muscle soreness ever virtually were what I remember most vividly. Didn’t gain much weight personally but good strength.
Thats the reason I wanted to run it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thats the reason I wanted to run it
You will not be disappointed then. I had no sides around 20-24mg, and when I went up to 32mg I felt like death warmed over. Next time I run it I’ll be sticking to 20mg for 6 weeks in my stack.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You will not be disappointed then. I had no sides around 20-24mg, and when I went up to 32mg I felt like death warmed over. Next time I run it I’ll be sticking to 20mg for 6 weeks in my stack.
I wondered why people run it lower than 20 mgs, but now I see... Hope I'll be able to handle 30 mgs

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wondered why people run it lower than 20 mgs, but now I see... Hope I'll be able to handle 30 mgs
Some people have no issues higher, but it’s a strong enough compound that it has to be watched. Stronger than DMZ as far as toxicity & side potential for sure.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some people have no issues higher, but it’s a strong enough compound that it has to be watched. Stronger than DMZ as far as toxicity & side potential for sure.
For me, DMZ at 45 mg was realy nice, no bad sides at all

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Most of us would recomp to try to look like you do in your starting pics. Really ‘in this’ to see what you look like AFTER a recomp. Good work bro.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same, I can take DMZ to 50-60 depending on brand no sweat. I like DMZ.
Ya, I’m acutely aware of drugs toxicity and Dmz is the much easier one to run higher dosed. I have yet to go too high with it... as soon as I push Msten over 20, I know within a few days it’s too much.

This can be demonstrated when you run SuperDMZ 2.0. I cannot do a third pill for 30/30 but I can most definitely do 20/20 and add 10-20 more DMZ.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most of us would recomp to try to look like you do in your starting pics. Really ‘in this’ to see what you look like AFTER a recomp. Good work bro.
Thanks man i really appreciate it, I try to do my best with what I have. Coments like this realy help me focus more on the goals

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just had match, we won 3:2, played for two hours straight. Overall I feel more explosive, and the one more thing I noticed, muscle endurance is way way up. Can't wait to se what will be when it fully kick in

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This stuff is dryyy as desert! I'm feeling dry as fu*k, even thou I'm on sustanon 500mg with no AI, Mk-677, Hexarelin and a ton of carbs...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, no aromatization of Msten - all the water weight will be in your muscles

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, no aromatization of Msten - all the water weight will be in your muscles
I mean, that's a good thing, what I want, but I was that much surprised today when I started my workout

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, so when you talk about msten being so dry, how are you noticing it? Just visually? Uriah’s, cause I’m considering adding it to my upcoming run.
For now, just visually, but when I started my training today, I felt a bit stiff overall, but maybe thats bc it was a bit cold at gym... We'll see in a few days, no complaints for now