Spring recomp cycle (Msten, Sustanon, Anavar)

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Don't know if you follow nick but thought this may interest you. Your not a world away from the guy in the opening of this video. His delts, arms and legs maybe have an extra inch over yours but this is very similar to how you look.
Tnanks man, I'll take it as a great compliment. Yes, last night when I posted here, I watched this video, and was thinking the same thing. Like 'Fuvk, I'm not that far away from that shape of the physique'. Similar structure, leaning towards classic

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Alchemist11 would you say anavar has the potential to tighten abs section even in a calorie surplus? I’m in a lean bulk right now on test and NPP started at 11% I would say I’m like 12-13% right now and in two weeks I wanna add either winstrol or anavar. I ran anavar before but it was many years ago and the main goal wouldn’t even be to add much muscle but rather control water and have my mid section tighter and add a pump effect too. Of course winstrol would be a better idea in my head my I wanna give my lipids a little break from harsh compounds cause I’ve ran quite a few.
If ypu want to give lipids any* kind of break winny is NOT the compound to do that with. Winny will cut your good cholesterol in half at 15mg/day in 2weeks and I dont think I have ever seen anyone on here run winny at anything less than 50mg.
(Old post I know but thought I'd help him out.)
Also, anavar will do whatever u want it to if you eat accordingly and dose correctly. Good luck.

Alchemist11- big ups and muvh respect for the light dose of tren!!! Dont need a lot to get good results.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah, he’s dry as can be for 600mg test - bet you $100 prolactin is just edging up some from the tren finally. When my gyno gets puffy from estrogen I will be puffy everywhere, but if something like a 19-Nor all of the swelling is only under the areola.

My wife’s old coach was like him, not appreciably sensitive to estrogen but would get gyno from prolactin only. They have similar builds.

I believe Alchemist already finished tren and took his last shot of sust, so some B6/P5P/L-Dopa should be sufficient to lower it. Not that a dose or two of AI would hurt anything!
B6 AND* Vit E! L-dopa 99% @ 100-200mg once a week along w 300mg of b6 a day and 300iu of E per day will lower prolactin as much as 80+%! Got bloods that proove it. And as much as i love my npp and hate prami and caber even more I ought to know a way around em. Hope this helps someone.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If ypu want to give lipids any* kind of break winny is NOT the compound to do that with. Winny will cut your good cholesterol in half at 15mg/day in 2weeks and I dont think I have ever seen anyone on here run winny at anything less than 50mg.
(Old post I know but thought I'd help him out.)
Also, anavar will do whatever u want it to if you eat accordingly and dose correctly. Good luck.

Alchemist11- big ups and muvh respect for the light dose of tren!!! Dont need a lot to get good results.
I agree for Winstrol and lipids, and especialy for Anavar. Crazy how strong it is (tren hex) even at that dose and how well I felt on it. In my next cycle, I will increase it for just one more ampoule per week (3 total-228mg). I think that would be enough for crazy progress.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a little shape check. I feel like I'm polishing everything right now. I feel realy good to be honest, and I'm realy satisfied with what I acomplished during this cycle.
2019-06-24-23-35-12.jpg
2019-06-24-23-33-42.jpg

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just a little shape check. I feel like I'm polishing everything right now. I feel realy good to be honest, and I'm realy satisfied with what I acomplished during this cycle.
View attachment 184105View attachment 184106
Fuk bro.

I’m meeting with Tommy Jeffree here in Arizona on Wednesday. Going to get his honest opinion on the amount of size I have on me, see if we can move forward with him training me for a Men’s physique end of the year.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fuk bro.

I’m meeting with Tommy Jeffree here in Arizona on Wednesday. Going to get his honest opinion on the amount of size I have on me, see if we can move forward with him training me for a Men’s physique end of the year.
Thats good news man. I'll hold my fingers crossed for you! Good luck! And ask for his opinion for my physique lol

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hire someone to teach you to pose. You have a great physique but you need to know how to show the judges.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hire someone to teach you to pose. You have a great physique but you need to know how to show the judges.
Honestly, I don't do much posing, I do it during training, but those stares of other thinking that I'm beeing cocky is going on my nerves. But gym owner from time to time goes in another room and gives me advices on that. Will try to bring it up. Thanks for your honesty

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thats good news man. I'll hold my fingers crossed for you! Good luck! And ask for his opinion for my physique lol
Don’t need to, everyone here can see you are symmetrical, balanced and lean. You should be competing.
I’m a meatball and I’m going to need to drop 12% as well as somehow get some calves and bicep peaks.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don’t need to, everyone here can see you are symmetrical, balanced and lean. You should be competing.
I’m a meatball and I’m going to need to drop 12% as well as somehow get some calves and bicep peaks.
Hexarelin at 100-200 mcg pre workout will do the magic my friend! Try it, pump those stubborn mofos and flex them all the time during workout, it will help them grow. It helped me with my baby arms

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, I don't do much posing, I do it during training, but those stares of other thinking that I'm beeing cocky is going on my nerves. But gym owner from time to time goes in another room and gives me advices on that. Will try to bring it up. Thanks for your honesty
I don’t think you pose particularly bad, I just know you basically have everything else taken care of. It’s the one thing you can make big differences with you haven’t exploited yet.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t think you pose particularly bad, I just know you basically have everything else taken care of. It’s the one thing you can make big differences with you haven’t exploited yet.
Yes, I understand. I need to educate and practice more in that field also, if I want to be more complete.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Small update, I started with Hexarelin 200-250 mcg pre workout and ghrp6 with mod grf 100 mcg x 2 times a day. I think I finaly mastered carbs before, and after training. Something similar to great Milos Sarcev's idea of it. Guess we in Balkans have good genetics to utilize carbs and not get fat.
2019-06-27-23-25-05.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was insane! One of top 3 workouts I had this year! Combination of 11-oxo and Hexarelin, and carb loading during the day, plus high volume upper chest workout is recipe for awesome fullness. Still feel strong and growing. Even tho I hold some water bc of job and little rest for past few days, I'm realy happy with physique right now.
2019-07-01-23-23-48.jpg
2019-07-01-23-26-44.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What does your leg exercise routine look like?
Seated hamstring curls
5x15
Seted leg extension
5x15 with drop set after 5th set
Smith machine hack squat
12, 12, 10, 10, 8
Supersetted with
Romanian Dumbbell Deadlift
12, 12, 10, 10, 8
Narrow stance goblet squat
4 x 10
Supersetted with lying Dumbbell hamstring curls
4 x 10
Calves on leg press
4x 15 with Tibialis dumbbell extension on bench

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seated hamstring curls
5x15
Seted leg extension
5x15 with drop set after 5th set
Smith machine hack squat
12, 12, 10, 10, 8
Supersetted with
Romanian Dumbbell Deadlift
12, 12, 10, 10, 8
Narrow stance goblet squat
4 x 10
Supersetted with lying Dumbbell hamstring curls
4 x 10
Calves on leg press
4x 15 with Tibialis dumbbell extension on bench
Damn you are an animal; that’s a lot of leg volume to get through.

I forgot I like Smith squats. I should do them some time after regular squatting.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn you are an animal; that’s a lot of leg volume to get through.

I forgot I like Smith squats. I should do them some time after regular squatting.
Yeah, a lot of cramps after that in the evening, but I just love it, and they seem to love it to. Lol
Yeah, I like them as I can realy control it and go ass to grass bc of my knee without any fear

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, a lot of cramps after that in the evening, but I just love it, and they seem to love it to. Lol
Yeah, I like them as I can realy control it and go ass to grass bc of my knee without any fear
It really takes the back out of the equation and allows much more consistent leg tension

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It really takes the back out of the equation and allows much more consistent leg tension
Yes, It's much easier on back and yet tension is crazy. I find it realy good for quads, pain and vorry free.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Little update. My friend set me up to talk with a few people from Serbian IFBB association. He said everything is realy spot on, but he would like me to bring up more rear delts and if I could, overall delts in mass and size. So that would me one of new goals, and in fall, who knows, maybe realy I go for first competition. And as far as back and arms go, I'm realy satisfied how well they develop.
2019-07-02-23-04-57.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So just to wrap it all up. Few days from now, I'll start with my PCT for this cycle. I'm realy pleased with the results, changes in my physique and aswell with your support here guys.
Pct will consist of Nolvadex, Mk-677, Cardarine, Hexarelin, Ghrp6 with cjc-1295 and maybe I'll try Igf-lr3. Hope I'll manage to keep certan % of what I gained.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So just to wrap it all up. Few days from now, I'll start with my PCT for this cycle. I'm realy pleased with the results, changes in my physique and aswell with your support here guys.
Pct will consist of Nolvadex, Mk-677, Cardarine, Hexarelin, Ghrp6 with cjc-1295 and maybe I'll try Igf-lr3. Hope I'll manage to keep certan % of what I gained.
Has anyone heard that peptides are ineffective when using IGF? Something about the pituitary not wanting to pump out GH in the presence of such high levels of IGF-1.

Its mentioned several times on professional muscle, but I've never seen anyone mention it on AM.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With LR3 on board idk how you wouldn’t. That would turbocharge any 4 week block
Yeah, it's sounds ideal for first few weeks of PCT, especially when Nolvadex is lowering your igf levels when you need them the most. What do you guys think, is it a must to take it IM or it can be administered sub-q?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone heard that peptides are ineffective when using IGF? Something about the pituitary not wanting to pump out GH in the presence of such high levels of IGF-1.

Its mentioned several times on professional muscle, but I've never seen anyone mention it on AM.
Well, that could be true, but I think if you take them in different times during the day, pulses can be still strong

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, that could be true, but I think if you take them in different times during the day, pulses can be still strong
Good point, maybe peps pre workout and igf post workout would eliminate most of IGF-1's pituitary suppression.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it's sounds ideal for first few weeks of PCT, especially when Nolvadex is lowering your igf levels when you need them the most. What do you guys think, is it a must to take it IM or it can be administered sub-q?
LR3 is like an all day thing, so subq would probably be fine. I know for sure DES needs to be IM, so I would consider still doing the LR3 in a delt or quad.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good point, maybe peps pre workout and igf post workout would eliminate most of IGF-1's pituitary suppression.
Well, for example, I'm doing ghrp6 with cjc in the morning (around9 am), then I take Hexarelin pre workout (around 6 pm), and I take ghrp6 again before bed (around 11 pm), and every time, I feel strong pulse. So, if you give it a time between shots, it shold be fine, and enough time to produce again

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LR3 is like an all day thing, so subq would probably be fine. I know for sure DES needs to be IM, so I would consider still doing the LR3 in a delt or quad.
Yeah, I could bare delt and quad shots, and I planned to take it post workout

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If anyone is interested how pct is going after Msten, Test, Low dose Parabolan and Anavar (and I know this is highly individual), here it is. Currently going to 20 mg of Nolva from 30 mg, taking Animal M-stak, b vitamin complex, Zinc, 2 x per day 150 mcg ghrp-6 with cjc-1295 and today is second day on Igf 1-lr3 40 mcg Pre Workout, and this thing is a beast! No joke. I get to keep intesity, strength, pump is insane, and swaeting like crazy! Little water from it, but it's ok. Still waiting to incorporate 25 mg of Mk-677 (fu*king lazy customs) instead of ghrp6. Here are few pics.
Screenshot_20190727-132253.jpeg

Screenshot_20190727-132238.jpeg