Spring Recomp Cycle Idea. (Input welcome)

redmond

redmond

Awards
Starting in March I plan on doing a 8 week recomp/lean bulk.
I plan on useing the following
Alphamax- weeks 1-4 @ 2 caps morning/ 2 caps noon
Recompadrol- weeks 1-8 @ 1 cap morning/ 1 cap noon/ 1 cap before bed
Fearn Lecithing Granules(600mg PA per tbsp)- 1 tbsp pre-workout/ 1tbsp post-workout

Those three supplements would be the core of my stack. I also have some unused goodies I could
throw in like MP CLA-Core and D-test power chews.

My goal is to add on a few lbs of muscle and some strength while losing some body fat and
becoming more vascular, cut, and full.

There are several reasons for my choice of supplements. I've taken recompadrol in the past with impressive results despite not weightlifting(wrestling season). During my time on it I looked more vascular, cut, and full than I have in my entire life despite being smaller also it allowed me to eat large meals without worrying about being lethargic after wards. So I've decide to give it another try when I'm actually training.

On to Alphamax. I know it's considered a test booster and at my age I don't really need one but I view it as more of a hormonal optimizer than a test booster.
Lowering SHGB would allow me to take advantage of my already high test levels and lowering prolactin and estrogen should keep my case of gyno at bay. I'm also attracted to the recomping benefits of forskolin as I have never tried it before. I've also used the "anti-estrogen" ingredeint in Alphamax separately
and got decent recomping benefits which is suspect come from the lowering of cortisol?

I chose Soy Lecithin mostly for the fact it's cheap AF and contain PA which i'm very eager to try due to the glycogen retention and hunger increase that
several others have noticed. The other phosphatides that come along with it are a nice bonus as well.

I'n all I hope to gain some muscle due to the mTOR activation of PA and the nutrient shuttling of recompadrol. I hope to lose fat through forskolin, arimastane, and GLUT-4 activation from recompadrol. I'm hoping any appetite increase from PA can be taken advantage of with the use of recompadrol and hopefully negate any fat gains. Other than the muscle gain and fat loss I hope for my muscles to become insanely full looking due to the glycogen retention of PA with the help of recompadrol and I intend on increasing my creatine dose as well to aide in this.

Diet wise I don't quite have plan figured out yet. I for sure plan on removing any sort of pop from my diet or at least drinking diet. I also plan on avoiding
sugar filled foods and general junk food as well as I can.Though due to my fairly fast metabolism I won't be to strict and will probably focus more on getting in enough calories to grow. I've thought about maybe trying intermittent fasting to further my fat loss.

Sorry the disorganization and rambling on this post. Any input on dosing, time of dosing, other supps, and diet(especially the intermittent fasting) are welcome as well as any questions any of you may have. Thanks a ton in advance!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're not going to drop body fat and gain lean muscle mass at the same time.

You either need to be in a caloric deficit to lose body fat or a caloric surplus to gain lean mass.

You could do a recomp (maintenance caloric intake or slight caloric surplus) but you would need more then 8 weeks to notice any huge different in body composition.

AnthroLats

Awards
Tbh sounds like you've overthought the whole supplement aspect and underthought the diet aspect, which will ultimately be 10x as important and will truly dictate your progress.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as your diet goes, if IF fits your schedule, then go with an IF eating schedule. It will not work miracles and does not really give any more benefits then eating your meals throughout the day. I would focus on flexible dieting. Allow yourself to have some "dirty" foods, maybe about 10-20% of your daily cals while keeping the rest of your foods more "bro" style. There is a good article out there, I will try to find it later to link it.

Your second dose of Alphamax should be pre bed on an empty or somewhat empty stomach. The ZMA and L-Dopa will help you achieve a deeper sleep. The second dose should always be taken pre bed.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would throw some X Gels into the mix. Great for recomps (or anything for that matter) and pumps in the gym.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like you've done some research, great start! I would make sure and focus on diet as mentioned above.

As well for Alphamax, id recommend running it a full 8 weeks, as the effects from Forskolin and other ingredients take a bit longer to fully 'kick-in'.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While I don't think your stack is bad.......the fact you haven't even figured out your diet yet should be a clue that you shouldn't be worrying about what to use yet. That is a pretty gaping whole in a recomp plan....

Once that is settled though the responses in here have you covered.

redmond

redmond

Awards
Thanks everyone.I'll for sure get my diet planned out first. I just wanted some input on the initial cycle before I ordered anything. It'll be awhile before I would start anyways so I have some time.