Banned
Awards
Anything that does this well? Hormonal or non-hormonal

Only noticeable fat on my body is around my waist

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Same problem here. Nice and lean everywhere except lower waist + love handles : (

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything that does this well? Hormonal or non-hormonal

Only noticeable fat on my body is around my waist
EvoMuse Eviscerate
MPA VasoBurn

I've used Eviscerate, not VasoBurn, but they have similar ingredients. Helpful for the last bits of bodyfat.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Avant Research/Labs Napalm
In case anyone else is interested:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1-3 pumps (1-3 mL)

Servings Per Container: 30-60 (lasts 20-60 days)

Proprietary Blend:
Glycyrrhetinic acide, Raspberry Ketones, SesaThinTM, Yohimbine HCl, Synephrine HCl

Other Ingredients:Benzyl Alcohol, Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triglyceride Complex, n-methyl-2-Pyrrolidinone, Laurocapram, l-Menthol, and Carbomer

Suggested Use: As explained in the Performance Pyramids, rub gel into skin, twice daily, where fat loss effects are desired. Allow skin to dry for 2-3 minutes and wash hands. Begin with 1 pump and increase daily. Stop if side effects become apparent. Do not exceed 3 pumps at one time.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How effective? How long for results?
Very good. By the time you finish one bottle you will definitely see results. Great product ~ that's over 1why it has remained unchanged for over 10 yrs now which is saying a lot for this industry

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very good. By the time you finish one bottle you will definitely see results. Great product ~ that's over 1why it has remained unchanged for over 10 yrs now which is saying a lot for this industry
Never used this or even heard of it. Have you use eviscerate or anything else to compare it too?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Matt/dsade the brains behind this?
No Avant was run by Caleb. Napalm is the only product they make but years ago was definitely one of THE top companies in the industry. Google their name or search on forums and you will see tons of great info from him.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
No Avant was run by Caleb. Napalm is the only product they make but years ago was definitely one of THE top companies in the industry. Google their name or search on forums and you will see tons of great info from him.
Yeah coincidentally their name was brought up recently at that other forum, did a quick search there and looks like they were being discussed often back in early 2000s.

...hmmm, Im sure someone implied matt was involved with Avant formulations...no biggie

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is he involved in any other company now? Curious to see his madness if avant was that good back then.

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
Didn't dsade collaborate with Avant to make Napalm? And isn't Eviscerate, Napalm + additional ingredients?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Caleb supplied the carrier for many companies over the years , including Competitive Edge Labs Suppress C
I can't seem to find it. Sold out everywhere

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never added clen. Does it make it that much better?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clenviscerate has some pretty good results. There was a log by someone here who did it awhile back.
Yea I always see people asking if they can add it but I never hear how it is. I never got into it. Might have to read up on it.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
VasoBurn's little Brother will be released in 2 weeks --- VasoDry.

Their will be combo packs eventually for serious competitors,, or obsessive compulsive gym rats whom diet down to insane low levels of BF for Summer or whatever .....

-Matt

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Their will be combo packs eventually for serious competitors,, or obsessive compulsive gym rats whom diet down to insane low levels of BF for Summer or whatever .....

-Matt
I just ordered Vaso and I'm getting it today. Couple of questions.....
I'm in a lean bulk and got this to help with fat gain. At the moment I'm not doing cardio except for once or twice a week I do a high intensity lifting session. so when would be the best time to apply and is it best to spread out 2-3 times a day? This is the first TD burner I've used. Thanks

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

-Matt
Ok so you say little brother. Is it less intense or something to use after vaso burn?

Vaso burn then bridge into vaso dry?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just ordered Vaso and I'm getting it today. Couple of questions.....
I'm in a lean bulk and got this to help with fat gain. At the moment I'm not doing cardio except for once or twice a week I do a high intensity lifting session. so when would be the best time to apply and is it best to spread out 2-3 times a day? This is the first TD burner I've used. Thanks
I would be very meticulous with your diet in off-season and plan "fat loss days" and have days of isocaloric days with low carbs, and cardio in play and perhaps super set training,,,, (maybe 3 days of fat loss) then anabolic days where you're in a slight surplus, Use the VasoBurn on the 3 FL days and use twice a day 30 mins before sweating so it absorbs

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok so you say little brother. Is it less intense or something to use after vaso burn?

Vaso burn then bridge into vaso dry?

Its literally a little brother lol

Its 2.7 oz bottle for final 2 weeks before stage or hitting your Honeymoon or whatever you wish to be shredded for.

Its used to cut out the yohimbine and capsicum induced sodium retention that COULD arise from VasoBurn,,, and will pull water under the skin very well + has fat burning qualities too.

Matt

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its literally a little brother lol

Its 2.7 oz bottle for final 2 weeks before stage or hitting your Honeymoon or whatever you wish to be shredded for.

Its used to cut out the yohimbine and capsicum induced sodium retention that COULD arise from VasoBurn,,, and will pull water under the skin very well + has fat burning qualities too.

Matt
Lol!!! Great. I'll def pick it up then. Vaca purposes ETA?

NewAgeMayan

Awards

-Matt
Whats the ingredients? Didnt see on the product pg

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would be very meticulous with your diet in off-season and plan "fat loss days" and have days of isocaloric days with low carbs, and cardio in play and perhaps super set training,,,, (maybe 3 days of fat loss) then anabolic days where you're in a slight surplus, Use the VasoBurn on the 3 FL days and use twice a day 30 mins before sweating so it absorbs

-Matt
I gotcha. Thanks