Spiny getting his greens w/Orange Triad+greens(sponsored)

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
Many thx going out to RenegadeRows and Controlled Labs for this opportunity to log this new product. I plan on taking it AM and PM per directions. It works out in my schedule perfectly because it has a net of 1 carb. Like many of you I'm bulking right now and I'm cycling heavy carbs for 3 weeks and then going into ketosis for 3. Helps keep the bloat and excess water down while shedding some unwanted fat picked up during the heavy carbing. I will include all workouts, progress pics, any changes, any recipes using this, and hopefully some eye candy here and there. 1st Dose: Looks like greep poop but actually tastes like an orange creamsickle. Going to like this stuff!
orangetriadgreens_medium.jpg

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
CHEST/BACK
HS Iso Lateral Wde Chest
270x10x10

HS Iso High Row
230x10x10

Incline Bench
185x10x10

Wide Cable Lat Pulldown
200x10x10

Shrugs
400x10-held as long as possible

1 Arm Rows
100lb DB's x10x3

Bent Over Reverse Flys
50lb DB's x10x3

Got some good work in today. Pump was good, shoulder was good even though I just worked it 12 hrs ago. Weight is still up but it should start falling some next week as I drop some of this water.

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
Legs
Hack Squats
6 plates + 25lbs x 10 x 10

Standing Calf Raise
260x25x3

Leg Extensions
180x15x3

Leg Curls
180x15x3

Had to bust ass this morning with only 40 mins to get everything done. I was sluggish after a day off as well. Started keto yesterday but still in bulk mode. I love me some fats!

Info on me. I'm 6 foot 1, 272lbs as of this morning. I'm doing the German volume training until the end of the year to put on size. So obviously I'm bulking.
Made some keto candy last night with this. Will try tonight and share my recipe if it's good:D

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
Arms
High Cable Crucifix Curls
180x10x10

Seated Dips
160x10x10

HS Iso Front Military Press
160x10x10

Amazing pump this morning. Very refreshed after taking yesterday off. Weight was down to 266 at the gym this morning, that's 10 lbs of water lost since last week. Wasn't fully in ketosis this morning but the stick did turn color a little bit. Tomorrow morning I should be there because bloat is down big time.

Pics from this morning

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Hey buddy good to.see you here looking huge in that pic man

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my OTG in today, looking forward to trying it out. So it tastes good?

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
Chest/Back
HS Iso Lateral Incline Press
180x10x10

Machine Flys
200x10x10

Wide Cable Lat Pull downs
200x12x10

HS Iso Low Row
210x10x10

Had to really push to get that workout done as I got to the gym a little late. In ketosis now, only took 4 days. Weight is down to 265 with clothes on so the glycogen and water loss must be over, now time to shed some fat. Almost stayed home this morning but couldn't because I love pushing iron. Getting in and out of the gym in less than an hour, most of the time in less than 45 mins., is really paying dividends. I feel bigger even without the bloat.

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
Legs
Hack Squats
6 plates+30 lbs x 10 x 10

G-Curl
105x10x10

Seated Calf Raises
70x25x3

Quads were still sore from Monday but had to start tearing them up again. Once I got them warm they were fine. In and out of the gym in 35 mins. Didn't have time for extensions and curls and went light on Calf Raises because that was the weight left on there. Still felt the squeeze.

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
Arms
Preacher Curls
90x10x10

Rope Pull downs
120x10x10

Seated Military Press in Smith
180x10x10

Tore Arms up this morning. Didn't have time to do any secondary work or hit traps but will hit them tomorrow. Almost didn't make my last 2 reps of military presses. Didn't think that weight would challenge me as much as it did. 265 still this morning but looking thinner. Must be doing something right with the keto bulk.

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
Chest/Back
HS Incline Press
180x10x10

HS Decline Press
180x10x10

Wide Cable Lat Pull down
180x10x10

Seated Row
180x10x10

Shrugs
450x10x3

All 4 lifts done GVT were at 180 lbs. Not a plan, just what felt right. The cable machine feels heavier at this gym hence the lower weight on the Lat Pull downs. Still 265 but abs are starting to peak through. Yay! This weekend I have had bad cravings for sweets and carbs but the sacrifice is worth it.

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
Legs
Hack Squats
305 lbs + skid x10x10

G-Curl
110x10x10

Standing Calf Raise
260x10x10

Legs felt very strong today. In and out in 40 mins. Its like lifting and cardio in 1 quick session. Weight is up a few lbs but I look leaner daily. I wish my stomach could take keto for long periods at a time because my body seems to thrive in it. I will find a solution.

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
Arms
Preacher Curls
95x10x10

OH Tricep Extension machine
100x10x10

DB Y Presses
50lb db'sx10x10

BB Rows
105x10x3

Straight Arm front pulldown
120x10x3

Pump was ridiculous this morning. Couldnt pull my sleeves down over my biceps. Bi's & tri's didn't want to finish the last 2 sets but I made them. Can't wait for this year to be over!

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
Chest/Back
HS Iso Wide Chest
270x10x10

HS Iso BTN Press
190x10x10

HS Incline Press
190x10x10

HS Low Row
200x10x10

Huge pump this morning. Keep going up in weight, pushing myself, and keep coming out ahead. Sometimes surprised I make it through some lifts at 100 reps. Actually warmed up on the bench at 135 to work on my form. I think this whole time I've had incorrect form and spacing. Hoping to get that squared away and keep my shoulder ok.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Great log so far bro. Your a beast!!! I think youll enjoy this product quite a bit

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
Traps
BB rows
125x10x5

BB Shrugs
195x10x5

CG Cable Rows
200x10x3

Reverse Incline DB Shrugs(5 sec hold)
55lb db'sx10
60lb db'sx10
65lb db'sx10

DB Shrugs
100lb dbs x10x3

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
Legs
Hack Squats
310 + skid x10x10

G-Curl
110x10x10

Seated Calf Raise
90x25x3

Standing Calf Raise
200x10x10

Leg Curl
150x10x3

Leg Extension
150x10x3

Another big pump, another great morning at the gym. Wasn't even really tired from going last night either. Legs are getting some decent size to them finally. Weight is down to 263 today and abs are starting to peak through so I know the fat is starting to be burned.

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
Arms
Seated Military Press
175x10x10

Rope Pull Down
130x10x5
120x10x5

Cable Curls
130x10x10

DB Side Lateral Raises
25lb db's x10x3

Arms took a beat down this morning. Had to lower weight on the rope because after 5 sets my form started to suffer, puss. Had to carb up a little last night. Stomach was giving me fits yesterday. I plan on going light carbs for a little bit. Side note, got up last night to use the restroom and both my hammies cramped up so bad I fell down....lol. Felt like they were contracting so much they were going to pull. Very weird. I know I'm not dehydrated.

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
Chest/Back
HS Iso Wide Chest
280x10x10

HS Iso Incline Chest
200x10x10

Wide Cable Lot Pulldown
200x12x10

HS Iso Pulldown
200x10x10

Bent Over Reverse DB Flys
30lb db'sx10x3

Machine Flys
100x50

Felt really good today, must have been the large blizzard last night. Went up in weight on both my chest lifts and on my last set of everything I repped to failure. Going to eat at maintainence or a little above for a while. Weight still hasn't changed from 263 but I still want to slim up a little.

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
Legs
10 mins Incline Treadmill

Hack Squats
315 + skid x 10 x 10

G-Curl
115x10x10

Seated Calf Raise
140x25x10

Leg Extension
180x15x3

Seated Leg Curl
180x15x3

I love hitting legs on the weekend. Pretty much no time limit and can get most everything I want done. Went up in weight on everything and wasn't a problem. Quads measured 28 inches after workout. Weight is down to 262 today even with a mexican restaurant feast last night before The Hobbit.

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
Arms
Preacher Curls
100x10x10

OH Tricep Extension Machine
100x10x10

HS Iso Front Military Press
180x10x10

8 mins Incline Treadmill

15 more days of GVT. Almost glad. I think my body is getting used to it and I need more variety. I do like gym time being less than an hour. I've got it down now where I'm getting in a little cardio. Tomorrow I'm going to switch it up and do traps, abs, and cardio. I've been cooking too much with this stuff. I'm almost out. Need to throw up some recipes. I have a few days left.

spinyvegeta

spinyvegeta

Awards
  • Established
Traps, Abs, & Cardio
BB Rows
105x10
155x10x3

BB Shrugs
325x10x3

Cable Rows
200x10x3

DB Shrugs
100lb db'sx10x3

Weighted Crunches
100x20x3

Decline Sit ups
20x3

15 min Incline Treadmill

Felt good to kinda take some a day off the heavy iron. Ate completely clean yesterday without much carbs except a midnight snack of chocolate cake. Need to get that out of the house. Clean up my act....so to speak. Finished up my tub this morning. Too many protein triad muffins. Must've been taking a double dose daily. I will throw up my recipes later today.