Spilanthes XT - Natural Testosterone & Libido Enhancer

A

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to derail this thread by discussing an ingredient that it has nothing to do with.

I was simply trying to be helpful.

Different ingredients affect people differently and I say that all the time - so I'm not disputing that Shilajit may affection you in a certain way, but you yourself acknowledge that you're an exception to the norm on that and that you're also sensitive to negative effects associated with higher levels of acetylcholine and therefore may see negative effects from anything that boosts it easier, which also likely means that you have a hyper sensitivity to it being boosted from things that may not in a lot of people.

In my reply where I said:
For Shilajit, its not particularly acetylcholine boosting. I'm not saying that it may not be for you, but just wanted to clarify that for anyone else reading this thread. I'm a big fan of the ingredient itself and think its wonderful for a lot of things, but I wouldn't promote it as an acetyl choline booster, although I've seen that some brands do.

^^^ I was making sure to acknowledge that it may do that for you - but was trying to clarify for anyone else reading the thread that I wouldn't promote it as an acetyl choline booster although some brands do. What I mean by that was that I wouldn't promote it as one - as in saying to buy it for that purpose - as some brands literally spend marketing money and promote it as an acetylcholine booster and I feel that they are trying to oversell the ingredient in that case as it may do so for some people (like yourself) but if I was intentionally trying to increase acetylcholine, it wouldn't be through Shilajit.

I hope that all makes sense. I tend to do clarifying posts to help people that may read threads and not post to understand the context better bc in some cases they may be looking at them months or years down the road.
I totally understand and appreciate the effort you put in on this message board!

Any hints/timeline for the new product you teased that will contain Spilanthes?!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I totally understand and appreciate the effort you put in on this message board!

Any hints/timeline for the new product you teased that will contain Spilanthes?!
It should be released within the next 2 weeks. It's here, just having to plan out things launch wise for it.

It's also in our new Anabolic XT, but Anabolic XT is sold out most places and is much more of a natural anabolic muscle builder with some test boosting properties versus just being a natural test booster itself.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wrong thread

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SNS Holloween.jpg

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any news in restock of this, Steve?
I got an update on Friday that we should have it back in within the next couple of weeks.

I don't think it will make it back in stock for the Black Friday sales, but I'll do a coupon code for it when it comes back in stock for anyone that wants to get it that wasn't able to during the Black Friday sales.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SNS-BlackFriday-2022-500x500.png

R

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I got an update on Friday that we should have it back in within the next couple of weeks.

I don't think it will make it back in stock for the Black Friday sales, but I'll do a coupon code for it when it comes back in stock for anyone that wants to get it that wasn't able to during the Black Friday sales.
Good. Waiting for it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we just received Spilanthes XT back in stock.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone that's wanting to stock up on or try Spilanthes XT that the New Years Sale is now live.

Save 30% off on Spilanthes XT and all SNS products with coupon code: newyears30

Spilanthes XT - Regular Price: 34.99; For a limited time, get Spilanthes XT for only 24.49 each!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that Fadogia XT is now available.

Fadogia XT Intro Thread:

A lot of people have been looking forward to stacking Spilanthes XT & Fadogia XT so we set up a discounted stack prcie.

For a limited time, you can save 20% off Fadogia XT and the Fadogia XT/Spilanthes XT Stack.

Coupon code: fadogiaxt20

Fadogia XT/Spilanthes XT Stack - Regular Price: 69.99; Sale Price with Coupon Code: 55.99 (save 14.00)
(Total savings of 18.99 with the multi-pack + coupon code)

FadogiaXT-SpilanthesXT-(900x900).png

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice !

D

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Anyone been using this Pre-Workout?
And would this stack ok with VASO6?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone been using this Pre-Workout?
And would this stack ok with VASO6?
It would stack great with VASO6.

Anabolic XT is one of our most popular products and it has Spilanthes in it, so a lot of people are taking it pre-workout in that product.

As far as Spilanthes XT itself, I've known a lot of people to take 1 capsule pre-workout and some people to take both capsules pre-workout.

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to let everyone know that Fadogia XT is now available.

Fadogia XT Intro Thread:

A lot of people have been looking forward to stacking Spilanthes XT & Fadogia XT so we set up a discounted stack prcie.

For a limited time, you can save 20% off Fadogia XT and the Fadogia XT/Spilanthes XT Stack.

Coupon code: fadogiaxt20

Fadogia XT/Spilanthes XT Stack - Regular Price: 69.99; Sale Price with Coupon Code: 55.99 (save 14.00)
(Total savings of 18.99 with the multi-pack + coupon code)

Had to chime in. I'm 2 weeks into using Spilanthes XT and this stuff works really well for me. my libido is very high. my wife is wanting to know what I'm taking. She told me that I probably need to stop taking it for awhile. "that's not going to happen" I might have to find a FWB. she didn't like that answer! LOL.

Been using Fadogia XT for about 4 months and this has helped as well. when I add Spilanthes XT to the mix. BOOM!

My current stack: Cloma Plex, Fadogia XT & Spilanthes XT.
Please note I'm 60yrs young and have been lifting natty since I was 16. I have tried a lot of supplements over the years.

Got 3 bottles of ANABOLIC EFFECT that Im going to start when my Cloma Plex is gone.

Will defiantly be ordering more Spilanthes XT.