Spiderduncan's trial of Epichaos 100 (sponsored by Apex-Alchemy)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Leg Day is the Best !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@spiderduncan I notice you use a lot of odd weights (20.5 not 20) is there a reason? Just curious ?

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
@spiderduncan I notice you use a lot of odd weights (20.5 not 20) is there a reason? Just curious ?
Just trying to accommodate incremental loading per a given percentage. Long story short I bought some micro plates (.25-1.125 lbs) and some neodymium magnets to attach (dumbbell, barbell or dip belt).

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just trying to accommodate incremental loading per a given percentage. Long story short I bought some micro plates (.25-1.125 lbs) and some neodymium magnets to attach (dumbbell, barbell or dip belt).
I thought that might be the case !

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Epichaos 100 dosage = 2ml (200mg)/am 2ml (200mg)/pm.

Week 6 - Day 3
Barbell Press 3@128x4
Pull up [email protected]
Trap Bar Deadlift [email protected]
Dumbbell Fly [email protected]

If you haven't had a chance to try out Nos' new version of Epichaos, give it a go and thank me later. The convenience and price point cannot be matched. I'm just hoping that Nos is able to expand this gel delivery and dispenser to other products as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Week 6 - Day 3
Barbell Press 3@128x4
Pull up [email protected]
Trap Bar Deadlift [email protected]
Dumbbell Fly [email protected]

If you haven't had a chance to try out Nos' new version of Epichaos, give it a go and thank me later. The convenience and price point cannot be matched. I'm just hoping that Nos is able to expand this gel delivery and dispenser to other products as well.
I have not had a chance to try it so I might have to check it out!

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Week 7 AMRAP - Day 1
Dumbbell Bench Press [email protected]
Barbell Row [email protected]
Front Squat 3@153x8

So, no PRs were set, but I made solid progress toward setting new PRs. Enough that I am going to set the overload to 5% instead of the typical 2.5%. This was suppose to be Friday's workout, but I was dreading the workout. Apparently, the stress from the week combined with overconsumption of caffeine did not help and I was wiped out on Friday afternoon. So, I took off the weekend to sleep in, watch some movies and do some yard work.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Week 7 AMRAP - Day 2
Dips [email protected] PR
Dumbbell Curl [email protected] PR
Dumbbell Lateral [email protected] PR
Reverse Fly [email protected] PR

PRs across the board today. Not sure exactly why? Perhaps the higher repetitions (loaded for 6 reps but accomplished 12 reps, instead of loading for 4 reps and accomplishing 8-10) combined with Epichaos provided the additional boost to set PRs? Regardless, I'll take them. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PRs across the board today. Not sure exactly why? Perhaps the higher repetitions (loaded for 6 reps but accomplished 12 reps, instead of loading for 4 reps and accomplishing 8-10) combined with Epichaos provided the additional boost to set PRs? Regardless, I'll take them. :)
Very nice, take the gains and run !!

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established

Week 7 AMRAP - Day 3
Barbell Press 3@128x10 PR
Pull up [email protected] PR
Trap Bar Deadlift [email protected] PR
Dumbbell Fly [email protected] PR

So, oddly enough after NOT setting PRs on day 1, I thought I would break even today. However, I set PRs across the board. I am very much thankful. But, once again trying assess variables moving forward. I am going to take tomorrow off, adjust maximums according to AMRAPS and start a fresh.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Week 7 AMRAP - Day 3
Barbell Press 3@128x10 PR
Pull up [email protected] PR
Trap Bar Deadlift [email protected] PR
Dumbbell Fly [email protected] PR

So, oddly enough after NOT setting PRs on day 1, I thought I would break even today. However, I set PRs across the board. I am very much thankful. But, once again trying assess variables moving forward. I am going to take tomorrow off, adjust maximums according to AMRAPS and start a fresh.
Nice workout. I love the trap bar for deadlift and shruggs!

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW:

First and foremost, I would like to say thank you to @nostrum420 for the opportunity to give Epichaos 100 a trial. Secondly, I would like to thank @Renew1 @xR1pp3Rx @LeanEngineer @Rocket3015 for routinely stepping by, thanks gentlemen. In summary, if you are interested in a transdermal Epicatechin product, look no further than Apex Alchemy's for the following reasons:

1. The new carrier goes on easy and dries quickly leaving no residue behind.
2. The new airless carrier is both convenient and accurate.
3. Economically speaking this is the best transdermal Epicatechin product on the market.

Objectively speaking, while running Epichaos 100 at 400mg/day I did set PRs on most of my lifts at the end of 60 days. Unfortunately, due to Covid I did not get my BF tests before and after, but I would say that I maintained both my weight and body fat percentage.

In summary, I would strongly recommend that you give Apex Alchemy's Epichaos 100 a try.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards