Spawn and swollen feet?

Machete

Awards
Spawn swelling my feet?

Hey all, I'm on day 17 of a spawn cycle and yesterday I noticed that my feet where hurting and when I put my gym shoes on they were tight. I just figured that my feet hurt from work. This morning my feet started to hurt again so I put on some looser shoes and that seemed to help. I just got home from
the gym and after I took my shoes and socks off I was amazed at how swollen my ankles and feet are. Can and is this from the spawn? I am taking cycle assist, animal pak, fish oil and animal flex. I am going to rest a few days an elevate my feet. Any advice would be much appreciated. Oh I also take 50mg of p5p to avoid any prolactin. Thanks all.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i dont think there is any type of relationship, but really i dont know. im a big fan of spawn, so im subbed for others' answers

Machete

Awards
I'm sure it's water retention but it's def uncomfortable. I'm not sure how to get rid of the water.

hove131

hove131

Awards
This is off topic and I apologize for the hijack but what serm are you using PCT with Spawn? I have a bottle and am debating between clomid or nolva. Steering towards Clomid from what I've read on Tren. Thanks in advanced.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude I had the same problem when I did superdrol. You're experiencing an edema and chances are you did it to yourself when you started taking steroids. When you throw your body off its homeostasis it tends to freak out a bit. Hence the edema, its simply your body holding excess water and so it accumulates at low points like your ankle and foot. You'll notice it will begin to "pitt" Hence the name "pitting edema". Simply put, if you push on a spot where it's swollen, you will see a remaining impression that will linger for a short time. It's fun, try it lol. I wouldn't worry too much about it, but if you're concerned of a bloodclot or other possible causes then you can get it checked. (especially if you have a history of things with edema symptoms)

Machete

Awards
Yep that explains it. I bought a diuretic this morning gonna try that. Dbdude, when you say blood clot will the pitting cause one or be the cause of one? Also when this happened to you what happened and what did you do. If safe I want to continue my spawn. Your thought are appreciated.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Yep that explains it. I bought a diuretic this morning gonna try that. Dbdude, when you say blood clot will the pitting cause one or be the cause of one? Also when this happened to you what happened and what did you do. If safe I want to continue my spawn. Your thought are appreciated.
The edema won't be involved if it's a blood clot. I'm assuming it's an edema because you said it seemed like fluid retention, But I can't see it so I can't be certain. When you get a blood clot it will tend to lodge in the ends of limbs which will cause it to swell up and become hot to the touch. If it's pitting then it's an edema. Blood clot swelling doesn't pit.

When it happened to me I was about 1 week into superdrol and thought I got a pressure fracture from squats. Got it checked out and the doctor tested for allergic reaction, blood clots, fractures and got nothing. Gave me an antibiotic in case of an infection. Did alot of looking around and found that pitting edemas are caused by steroids. Pretty much stopped caring about it from there on out and it started going away towards the 2nd half of my cycle. I don't see a reason why you're not safe to continue.

Machete

Awards
Thanks man. Yes it is pitting. I'm sure it's ok. It just scared me.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
I saw this thread title, and the first thing that came to mind was "I wonder if DBdude has seen this thread yet?". Sho nuff.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Kidney damage, I had this before followed by sharp pain few days later, imo kidney

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Change your diet, cut down on salt, diary, and sugar. Drink more water.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Kidney damage, I had this before followed by sharp pain few days later, imo kidney
If he isn't experiencing any other symptoms such as yours with the side pain then I see no reason to worry. But if he does notice other side effects then he should get bloodwork to be on the safe side.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
I saw this thread title, and the first thing that came to mind was "I wonder if DBdude has seen this thread yet?". Sho nuff.
You should have known I would jump on it. First thing to mind was "no effin way! that same thing happened to me a few months ago!"

Machete

Awards
I feel fine other than the swelling and it's really not that bad it just uncomfortable. I started water pills yesterday and I will just wait and see. My diet hadn't been that good, I got lazy with my meals. That is now in check so I will see what happens now.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The edema won't be involved if it's a blood clot. I'm assuming it's an edema because you said it seemed like fluid retention, But I can't see it so I can't be certain. When you get a blood clot it will tend to lodge in the ends of limbs which will cause it to swell up and become hot to the touch. If it's pitting then it's an edema. Blood clot swelling doesn't pit.

When it happened to me I was about 1 week into superdrol and thought I got a pressure fracture from squats. Got it checked out and the doctor tested for allergic reaction, blood clots, fractures and got nothing. Gave me an antibiotic in case of an infection. Did alot of looking around and found that pitting edemas are caused by steroids. Pretty much stopped caring about it from there on out and it started going away towards the 2nd half of my cycle. I don't see a reason why you're not safe to continue.
Really?,

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/swollen-ankles-and-feet?page=2

Also,

Symptoms and Tests for Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
In this article
When to Call Your Doctor
Get a Diagnosis
Deep vein thrombosis -- a blood clot in a deep vein, often in your leg -- can look like many other health problems. And half the time, DVT causes no symptoms.

If you're over 60, you smoke, you're overweight, or you sit for long periods of time, your risk for the condition is higher -- so stay alert for some possible signs of a problem. Talk to your doctor as soon as possible if you think you might have DVT.

When to Call Your Doctor
Pick up the phone if you have these symptoms, especially if they appear suddenly:

Swelling in one or both legs
Pain or tenderness in one or both legs, even if it's just when you stand or walk
Warm skin on your leg
Red or discolored skin on your leg
Veins you can see
Tired legs

http://www.webmd.com/dvt/deep-vein-thrombosis-dvt-symptoms-diagnosis

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just bumping this because I've had these symptoms since Christmas. Might go to doc because of it, might not. It's pretty annoying though.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Went to doc finally after stop epistane and Trenavar for a week and symptoms still around. This is definitely not related to hormones. Freakin sucks when your ankles and feet are swollen up 4 times their normal size. Want to go back to gym but seriously feet look like they are eating my toes.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I've got a black and blue on my ankle that came out of no where. Also now one on my thigh. Woke up this morning having trouble breathing. Just walking around apartment and sounded like I just got finished with a HIIT session on the treadmill.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 6