WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if you wikpedia sparticus you can learn about exactly what happened during that era. I read thru it and the seasons to come will get better and better.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
I read they were thinking of doing a prequel season and then season two once he is better
i read that as well, but also read an interview with one of the directors a while back saying that they are not doing a prequel... so im not sure... I think it would make sense to keep people interested in some way whether it being a prequel or something..

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read the Wikipedia, the real story of Spartacus is pretty bad@$$. I'll be looking forward to the TV interpretation of the coming events.

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I really liked the Rome series but I just can't get into Spartacus. Cinematics are too over the top and not enough substance or plausibility in the plot lines...

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
I really liked the Rome series but I just can't get into Spartacus. Cinematics are too over the top and not enough substance or plausibility in the plot lines...
I like rome in the sense that it wasnt all about blood and guts, there was alot of politics in there,and alot more in that plot and for the most part pretty historically accurate from what i remember. However what Rome misses is the action really, it has some but what really got me was every time there was a big battle it would just skip to the aftermath pretty much and not show much of the battle at all.. Where as Spartacus has a ton of action and the plot kept me coming back for more, but may be a bit far fetched historically but sticking to the roots i suppose.. overall i think i like Spartacus more, but i really liked Rome as well... and also watch past the first 2 episodes because those are the hard ones to get past with the over the top cinematic that you saw in 300, after that it tones down alot of that, i think spratacus really starts to shine around ep 4 and just keeps picking up from there..

purelife1

we just got a new 65inch flat screen last week so im thinking about on demanding entire season again and watch in HDMI..i watched it all on my 32 inch in my bedroom incase my kids were awake but summer time is coming and they like to spend the night with thier freinds