Spaniard's Coliseum featuring OL DermaStrength

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some people are having some beastly effects with dermastrength, almost reminds me of the epicatechin hype. Is this stuff really natty? :p
It's crazy man! At this rate people won't need to use hormones in 15 years. If they're this good now, just think of all compounds to be discovered in the future!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last night, I had to sleep on the couch for a few hours lol. Our living room is cooler than our bedroom and I was a furnace last night. Like unreal hot.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's crazy man! At this rate people won't need to use hormones in 15 years. If they're this good now, just think of all compounds to be discovered in the future!
Yeah I think I'm coming into the lifting game at a good time. Been only lifting for 2 years and I like how much good stuff is out now.

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great log! Definitely will be looking into getting me some of this and trying it out

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log! Definitely will be looking into getting me some of this and trying it out
Thanks man! You're joining at a good time. I should be able to start lifting a little closer to my pre herniation numbers day-by-day =)

As always, if you have any questions, drop em'!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel ****ing phenomenal today and I shouldn't lol. I probably only got 3 hours of interrupted sleep. After my workout yesterday, I would have assumed I needed much more sleep but I feel great. Got some Focus XT on deck, killing some homework and feeling good.

I forgot to add to yesterday's workout that my painful pumps were painful in the absence of carbs. Not just an absence in preworkout carbs but in general. I didn't consume any carbs at all preworkout and the pumps were great.

Today is shoulders and traps. I'm going to try and squeeze in a nap prior to the gym, we'll see. Fingers crossed