SOUTHPAW GETS XTREME COURTESY OF SAN ( TIGHT XTREME RELOADED/ DR.FEELGOOD! LOG) SPONS

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to the good folks over at SAN, namely Poison, for hooking me up and allowing me the opportunity to test run their newest version of Tight Xtreme, which now goes by the name of Tight Xtreme Reloaded. Here is an ingredient breakdown of their newest formula;

tight-x-reload_sup_fact.gif
Picture0002.jpg

I'll be using Tight Xtreme Reloaded hand in hand with their new multivitamin formula Dr. Feel Good, to alleviate any added stress that I'll be putting my body through, specifically as it relates to cardio. My cardio sessions will range from H.I.I.T, to boxing (fasted), mitt work, soccer field work, in addition to traditional distance running 5-6 times a week. Having used just about every stim out there, I should be able to properly gauge the stim/fatloss attributes of this product fairly well. Let the games begin. I just popped my first two caps of Tight Xtreme and headed off to play basketball in an hour. Will report back soon!

And yes because I knew you wondering, that's not a hand model. It's all me...don't hate

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got back from playing 3 hours of basketball. I had dosed 2 caps pre and holy s@$t, these things are like "happy pills". Energy feels nice and smooth, maybe smoothest I've ever experienced, with a ton of focus. But what really stands out the most, is the mood factor. I still feel great and that's after 3 hours of fasted cardio. Body felt warm within 20 minutes of dosing, and I was working up sweat during shoot arounds, where I wasn't even moving around all the much.

Energy - 10/10
Focus- 10/10
Mood 100/10

We'll see how this works in regards to fat loss, but as an on demand energy pill, this stuff "feels" damn near PERFECT!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice. looking forward to hearing about this stuff.. always liked the 'tight' line of fat burners but the most recent versions didnt quite do it for me.. only thing that really gets me burning hard is OEP, animal cuts, and 2shredded by beast... if this stuff works out, i might try swap it with my next run of OEP in december.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice nails buddy, are we getting before and afters?
They are sexy aren't there? No afters...in the words of my man Jay-Z, I'm a one to one copy, after me there will be none. I have no idea what that means but it sounds cool.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice. looking forward to hearing about this stuff.. always liked the 'tight' line of fat burners but the most recent versions didnt quite do it for me.. only thing that really gets me burning hard is OEP, animal cuts, and 2shredded by beast... if this stuff works out, i might try swap it with my next run of OEP in december.
I ran OEP and it did stim me for about 4 hours, then came a massive crash. I didn't experience any kind of tangible fatloss. But I know some people rave about it, guess I'm a non-responder. This is my first SAN product and I'm very impressed.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 mile fasted run this morning and I'm still buzzing. Energy is great at 2 caps and lasts roughly 8 hours, with no impending crash. Body begins to feel warm after about 30 minutes and once you start moving, you're soaked. To me the biggest attribute that I'm loving about this product, is the mood factor, it blows away anything that I've ever tried before. Normally towards the end of my runs, I begin to burn out, but with these little happy pills, you just feel great and push through.

Energy 10/10
Focus 10/10
Mood 100/10

I'll try and get up some pics soon.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick question: does the reloaded have 1,3 dimethylamylamine in it? I see 1,3 DMPA in the ingredients
but I'm not sure that's it
I believe it is, under the name geranalean. Poison should be able to answer that question.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, that would be it. :) I like the reports on mood. :D

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, that would be it. :) I like the reports on mood. :D
In my short time on it, I would say that it's the product's best attribute so far. Best "buzz/happy" feeling that I've ever experienced from a stim. Throwing in Dr. Feelgood post workout as well. Is there any cortisol control courtesy of Dr.Feelgood?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice log sp!!! i loved my bottle of dfg, definately need to get another....never tried the tight reloaded but san sent me some samples of fierce and the pump was every bit as good as the original formula meso.

good luck,
tom.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice log sp!!! i loved my bottle of dfg, definately need to get another....never tried the tight reloaded but san sent me some samples of fierce and the pump was every bit as good as the original formula meso.

good luck,
tom.
Tom, thank you! Dr.Feelgood is a great multi. It seems to provide natural mental stimulation along with calming properties. I've been taking it post-workout. You would love the new reloaded. Energy lasts around 7-8 hours on 2 caps and you feel upbeat all day.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In my short time on it, I would say that it's the product's best attribute so far. Best "buzz/happy" feeling that I've ever experienced from a stim. Throwing in Dr. Feelgood post workout as well. Is there any cortisol control courtesy of Dr.Feelgood?
DFG is mostly aimed at nootropic, adaptogenic, and antioxidant effects; however, part of the adaptogenic effect is regulating the cortisol response to stress.

Bacopa

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17321089

Rhodiola

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378318

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19016404

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saturday & Monday- fasted cardio

Saturday- Popped two caps upon waking and headed to the beach. Ran 6 miles on sand, it felt incredibly grueling after the first mile considering the heat. Reloaded kept me in a positive mood throughout my run, where I was able to push myself further mentally. All in all very happy with the run. I'm down 2lbs (scale weight) since I began taking Reloaded. My cardio sessions are becoming more intense and more frequent. I'll be relying heavily on reloaded in the coming weeks.

Energy 10/10
Focus 10/10
Mood 100/10

Monday - Basketball 3 hours (empty stomach).

I felt great throughout the game and I could have kept on going after 3 hours, but decided to get some food in me, as I tend to lose muscle quite easily when leaning out.

Energy 10/10
Focus 10/10
Mood 100/10

Still the most apparent and best quality of Reloaded in my opinion, are the mood enhancing effects. You feel great during cardio sessions and even hours after, sometimes up to 7-8 hours later!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Saturday & Monday- fasted cardio

Saturday- Popped two caps upon waking and headed to the beach. Ran 6 miles on sand, it felt incredibly grueling after the first mile considering the heat. Reloaded kept me in a positive mood throughout my run, where I was able to push myself further mentally. All in all very happy with the run. I'm down 2lbs (scale weight) since I began taking Reloaded. My cardio sessions are becoming more intense and more frequent. I'll be relying heavily on reloaded in the coming weeks.

Energy 10/10
Focus 10/10
Mood 100/10

Monday - Basketball 3 hours (empty stomach).

I felt great throughout the game and I could have kept on going after 3 hours, but decided to get some food in me, as I tend to lose muscle quite easily when leaning out.

Energy 10/10
Focus 10/10
Mood 100/10

Still the most apparent and best quality of Reloaded in my opinion, are the mood enhancing effects. You feel great during cardio sessions and even hours after, sometimes up to 7-8 hours later!
you are making reloaded sound very nice!!!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you are making reloaded sound very nice!!!!

I know you are a stim enthusiast like myself BigT. I really think you'd enjoy the mood enhancing aspects of Reloaded. I don't think I've felt as good as I have on any stim, as much as I do on this one.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday/Sunday - Fasted Cardio routines

Friday - Truck Tire lifts across a soccer field, with interval sprints, lasting approximately 50 minutes. Heat almost unbearable but I popped 2 caps of reloaded and headed out there. I was sweating a ton and felt great throughout my entire workout. Again, the mood element has yet to dissipate and the energy/stim lasted roughly 8 hours.

Energy 10/10
Focus 10/10
Mood 100/10 - still very much in love with this aspect

Sunday - Fasted Sled Pull (45 minutes)

Energy 10/10
Focus 10/10
Mood 100/10

Thermo effect is also becoming very apparent. Body feels warm within about 30 minutes of dosing. Next up is fasted basketball!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lookin great in here! Very nice feedback, should be helpful to other potential users.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very very solid log here
Mich, thank you. Took some time off last week to spend with mom and dad, both visiting from NY. Back at it again this week.

Monday 9/19 - Truck tire across soccer field with interval sprints.
Tuesday 9/20- Distance run 8 miles

Both workouts were fasted. Popped 2 caps of San Reloaded prior to both workouts. So far I'm not experiencing any drop off in terms of effects. Some people get used to stims after a week or two, for me Reloaded remains as strong and smooth today as it has since day one. I'm down 4lbs on a recomp. I'm trying to hold to on to as much muscle as possible, courtesy of Anabeta.

Energy 10/10
Focus 10/10
Mood 100/10 - this is my favorite attribute of the product
Fat Loss- down 4lbs

Reloaded is not something I've been taking everyday. The way I incorporate stims is to use them prior to fasted cardio which can range from 4-6 days a week. I'm working really hard and Reloaded is helping me to push through some tough conditioning routines. This is easily in my top 2 stims as it stand now, and I've tried just about all of them.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thursday - Fasted morning run 8 miles

Saturday - (Fasted) Sledgehammer to truck tire 20 swings on left side, right side and down the middle. Pyramiding from 20,15,12,10,8,5. In between each one of those sets, flipped tired for a total of 5-8 rolls. Here is some video detailing some of the workout.

Energy 10/10
Focus 10/10
Mood 100/10

I was able to push through for over and hour and 15 minutes. I did feel like death was around the corner towards the end, but all in all, I made it through and I loved every minute of it. This clip was at the very end and I was toast!

[video=facebook;662451036296]https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=662451036296[/video]

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm working really hard and Reloaded is helping me to push through some tough conditioning routines. This is easily in my top 2 stims as it stand now, and I've tried just about all of them.
SWEET! Love the functional workouts as well. Someday I'll get into that...

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took off last week due to the flu, but feeling great this week. I'm still dosing 2 caps pre fasted conditioning routines.

Monday 10/11 - Truck Tire: Flips,Sledges, Farmers Walk on soccer field

Truck Tire Flips: 12,10,8,5,3,2 and pyramid back up at 2,5,8,10,12
Sledges: 20,20,20 - 15,15,15 - 12,12,12 - 10,10,10 - 8,8,8 - 5,5,5 in between each set of sledges perform a set up 20 incline push ups and then perform flips
Farmers Walk: First time doing this routines, so I simply accounted for proper form and time, which wasn't very good. Hopefully I'll improve in subsequent weeks.

Energy: 10/10
Mood: 100/10 (these are currently my favorite little happy pills)
Focus: 10/10

So far no drop off in terms of effects. Thursday another set of the above!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been using SAN Tight Xtreme Reloaded for about a month now. I think I've experienced enough of the product to offer a final review. I would like to thank SAN firstly for the opportunity to test Tight Xtreme Reloaded. I'll preface my review by saying that I wasn't really accounting for weight loss, though I did lean out quite a bit. What I look for in stims primarily are focus, drive, energy/endurance to power me through fasted cardio/conditioning sessions. I've been training for 2 back to back obstacle course style events, the first an 8k and then a month later a 5k. My favorite stim on the market is/was Dexaprine. Reloaded has now become tied with Dexaprine in my estimation, as the energy feels different and the mood enhancement aspect surpasses anything else that I've tried on the market. This is an energy and happy pill rolled into one. Here is my ratings per the categories that I was accounting for;

Energy - 10/10 The energy at 2 pills lasts approximately 8 hours. This helped to power me through morning cardio sessions and sustain me through a workday.

Thermo Effect - 10/10 You sweat a ton on this stuff. It took me about 20 minutes to begin to feel warm and any type active movement after that point...I was soaked.

Mood 100/10 - This aspect trumps any other product that I've tried in this category. It's the best attribute of the product in my opinion. There were times with other stims, where occasionally I would feel moody, Reloaded was different, it allowed me to remain happy/positive throughout my rigorous conditioning routines.

Scale Weight: Down about 5lbs. A lot of this has to do with my diet and rotating conditioning routines, which consists of tire pushes, sledges, farmers walk, boxing and running, all fasted.

I was using Dexaprine religiously for the past 6 months, this has now become part of my base stack, alternating between these two stims for different purposes. SAN has done a great job in putting together this stim. It has everything I would look for in a stim, prolonged energy (8 hours), thermo effect and mood enhancement. I'd recommend this stim to anyone. I don't offer bullsh*t sponsored reviews. If a product sucks...trust me I'll make note of that. This definitely ranks among the best stims on the market.Thanks to SAN once again for allowing me the opportunity to test drive Reloaded! It was one hell of a fun ride.