Southpaw Dances With the Devil (ANS Diablo micro-review)

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DIABLO: TARGET, RELEASE & BURN STUBBORN FAT

DIABLO
delivers the ultimate synergy in fat loss ingredients together for the first time in one delicious product. Never before has a product been designed to enhance the release of fat from stubborn fat storage cells and transport it to cells to be burned off as energy, using 6 key mechanisms of action.

DIABLO targets stubborn visceral and subcutaneous fat using an incredible synergy of proven ingredients that increase fat breakdown, improve fat transport to the mitochondria and elevate fat utilization for energy and heat via thermogenesis. You can literally feel your body-heat rising as it targets and destroys stubborn fat.

Don't let fat hold your physique hostage, it's time to say 'to hell with fat' and destroy it with DIABLO.

• Advanced Pro-Thermogenic – FEEL the Heat
  • Target & Release Stubborn Fat for Energy
  • Retrain Your Body to Preferentially Burn Fat
  • Increase Energy, Mood & Motivation
  • Adaptable Dosing for a Custom Solution
  • Great-Tasting & Refreshing Flavor

DIABLO INGREDIENT SCIENCE

The CORE FOUR

L-Carnitine: Responsible for the transport of fats into the cells to be used for energy in the body. By raising the level of muscle carnitine, you support the fat burning process, and because your body becomes more efficient at processing fuel, it will increase your energy levels. Elevating carnitine will also improve physical performance by burning more fat, sparing glycogen, clearing muscle lactate, and increasing anabolic hormone response.

Choline Bitartrate: The combination of caffeine, carnitine and choline supplementation decreases body fat and serum leptin concentration in rats, and increases fat utilization for energy. Leptin is a protein hormone that regulates energy intake and expenditure, including appetite and hunger, metabolism and behavior. Choline plays a role in the oxidation of fatty acids, carrying them out of the liver and to the mitochondria of skeletal muscle cells and other metabolically active tissue.

Green Coffee Bean: The chlorogenic acid found in unroasted green coffee beans has been shown to inhibit an enzyme, glucose-6-phosphatase, an enzyme involved in the release of sugar for energy use. By inhibiting the availability of glucose for energy, the body then is forced to turn to alternate sources of fuel, namely fats. The end result is safe and effective weight loss and a change in body composition by tricking your body into preferentially using fat as fuel.

ADILASE™: An exclusive specialized extract of Hemerocallis fulva, designed to maximize the release of fat from stubborn cells. ADILASE™ helps stimulate fat cells to release fat into the bloodstream. Many people struggle to lose fat with 'typical' high-stimulant fat burners due to a condition called lipolytic catecholamine resistance, which means that their fat cells do not readily release fat when stimulated to do so. When ADILASE™, is combined with caffeine, it improves the lipolytic (fat releasing) sensitivity in low-responding fat storage cells, indicating that the lipolysis-promoting activity of this combination may be beneficial for improving body fat metabolism.

The DIABLO INFERNO Complex

Caffeine Anhydrous: A potent CNS Stimulant, caffeine triggers fat cells to break down and release fat by increasing output of epinephrine. It also increades metabolic rate, improves athletic performance and helps reduce appetite.

eLMn8™: A potent extract of Alchemilla vulgaris that has been used to treat obesity, gastrointestinal pain and inflammation. The extract contains several tannins reported to increase metabolic rate in cold environments and flavonoids reported to regulate digestive enzymes and have cardioprotective effects. It exerts a warming effect on the body and helps suppress appetite to reduce caloric intake.

Olve Leaf Extract (std to 20% oleuropein): Olive leaves have been known to possess hypoglycaemic, hypotensive-diuretic and antioxidant properties; as a result olive leaves reduce fat load and circulatory fat levels. In a recent animal study, oleuropein increased noradrenaline and adrenaline secretions, as well as uncoupling protein 1 levels in brown adipose tissue, leading to increased thermogenesis. Additionally Oleuropein is believed to enhance the conversion of the thyroid hormone T4 (thyroxine) into the more potent form T3, which has a 3-5x more active in its roles at augmenting base metabolic rate.

6AM™ – Aframomum melegueta extract: A specialized extract of 'Grains of Paradise', the fat fighting potent seeds from Africa. Clinical trials exploring the weight loss benefits of 6AM™ found that it can significantly increase energy expenditure and loss of brown adipose (fat) tissue. One of the key ingredients involved in the thermogenic response is 6-paradol, a pungent aromatic ketone also found in ginger.

Evodiamine: A capsaicin-like alkaloid that acts as a vanilloid receptor agonist, without the peppery hot taste. Like capsaicin Evodiamine increases body heat production and raises resting core temperature, increasing the calories and fat that are burned for energy. The stimulant and appetite suppressant effects of evodiamine can be attributed to its effects on catecholamine levels. Evodiamine increases the release of catecholamines such as adrenaline and dopamine from the adrenal glands, increasing energy levels and decreasing appetite.

PEA (Pheneylethylamine HCl): A monoamine alkaloid that can improve mood, mental acuity, energy and focus. Although relatively short-lived, when combined with and MAO inhibitor, the effects can be prolonged. Part of sticking to a diet plan involves feeling good and staying motivated and PEA can help you keep a positive frame of mind.

Hordenine: Has been known as a central nervous stimulant that helps to aid in the effects of weight loss. It assists in the release of fat cells for energy and helps the process of slowing down food digestion, which in turn can make you feel fuller longer. It also acts as a mild MAO inhibitor, thereby prolonging the effects of monoamine alkaloids like PEA.

DIABLO Facts & Directions

DIRECTIONS: Shake container well before opening. As a dietary supplement, begin with 1 scoop mixed with 4-6 oz of water on an empty stomach 15-30 minutes before breakfast for the first 2 days to assess tolerance. An additional 1 scoop may be taken 5-6 hours later. Once the above steps have been taken, 1 additional scoop may be added to the morning serving (mix 2 scoops in 8 oz of water). Do not exceed the initial dose schedule. Read entire label before use. DO NOT EXCEED 3 SCOOPS IN ANY 24-HOUR PERIOD.

Finally got my hands on the devil. ANS Performance newest thermogenic fatburner Diablo. See my micro-review below.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 93459

Finally got my hands on the devil last night. I figured I'd throw up a micro-review and get this party started. One of things that initially attracted me the ANS line (prior to even becoming a rep) was the preworkout called Ritual. It's in my opinion one of the best dosed (*if not the best) preworkouts out there on the market. When I heard from the top brass that a thermo was in the works, I knew it wouldn't disappoint.

Woke up early this morning (5:30 am) and mixed up two scoops of Diablo and went on a 8 mile run. Here are my initial thoughts.

Taste - When it comes to taste of supplements, this factor is rather unimportant to me. I just want to know if it works as intended and if it's effective. With that being said, the electric lime is very good. It tastes sort of like Chrystal Light if anyone is familiar with their flavoring system. It's a smooth flavor. I'm sure most people will enjoy it, as there was no bitter aftertaste associated with it.

Mixability - Diablo mixes up very well. There was minimal residue at the bottom of the shaker, thus no need to continually add water to the mix.

Thermo effect - Now this is where Diablo promises to shine. Once you get moving, the thermogenic response is spectacular. I went on an 8 mile run this morning. Normally, it takes me quite a long time to warm up and work up a sweat, has always been the case with me. However, I began to warm up within 5 minutes of my 8 miles run and was soaked at the end. I'm excited for other people to put this to the test, especially as a precardio aid.

Energy/Mood - I was a little worried in regards to this category, as most powdered entries in this category offer low amounts of stims. Why are stims important to me? I'll just say this....5:30 a.m....4 times a week. I need a strong stim to power me through fasted workouts, especially in the early hours. I took two scoops of Diablo and the energy was great. Here's how I would describe it, it's not an overpowering but it is rather strong with respect to two scoops, which is what I look for in a preworkout or thermo product. The focus attribute of the product is great. In fact, I'm still feeling it now and that's all the way from 5:30 this morning. The mood elevation is also quite strong with Diablo. I feel great and that's even after an 8 mile run, while fasted, and not eating for the next 4 hours.

Fat loss- - Let's just say after Diablo I was shredded! Okay that's a lie. This factor will obviously take weeks to note. I'll make sure to follow-up and do just that.

Appetite Suppression - Strong. A lot of products claim to suppress appetite but fall just short. Diablo held steady for 4-5 hours post run. I didn't feel hungry at all, which is unusual for me. A lot of people will enjoy this aspect of the product, especially at two scoops and/or if utilizing the IF diet. Great amount of appetite suppression here.

In summary, it's obviously only day one on Diablo, but in noting some of the initial attributes -- it leaves me extremely excited to see how this will turn out in a month's time. I'll update this review periodically for those that are interested and I'm sure once more people get their hands on Diablo, they will be!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to try this :D

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
yep, added to the list of things to try

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
me too...should be getting a sample jug soon, sounds very promising!!!
Can't wait to hear your thoughts, it's nice to see it not have Yohimbine that's for sure!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got it today..putting up review now!!!

JudgementDay