Sore knees.....

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Since being on cycle... Test and Primo...

But since starting my test cycle my knees are hurting... Any leg exercise or getting up or bending down just feels like a bit sore and they crack a bit....

I'm getting bloods done soon but do you think it could be slightly low estrogen?

What are your thoughts.. Feels like a bit of inflammation tbh and my sleep isn't great which doesn't help.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought you were pulling the plug on your cycle?? Bruh...make a decision.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
knee pain for me usually means low E. are you doing an AI when you don't need to ? or maybe AI dose too high? otherwise it could just be from increasing volume/intensity. get some UC2 chicken cartilidge pills and whatever joint support you want. ensure hydration too

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
knee pain for me usually means low E. are you doing an AI when you don't need to ? or maybe AI dose too high? otherwise it could just be from increasing volume/intensity. get some UC2 chicken cartilidge pills and whatever joint support you want. ensure hydration too
This is the best advice. Hydration is important as well as with seasonal changes hydration is sometimes forgotten in the heat.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
I thought you were pulling the plug on your cycle?? Bruh...make a decision.
Hi yeah..New update....I got tested and had Covid... Didn't know at the time but that is why I was feeling very sick...Still continuing now as had sleep and feel much better.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Low e2 might be culprit... Getting bloods done again soon as it was not low before cycle but I'm on now and halfway through and need to get checked again.

If it was low e2 what would you recommend?

I'm not on an AI... I'm on Primo though and was using Proviron until I used Primo...

I tried Arimidex about 5 weeks ago as your paranoid but think I butchered my e2 based on how I felt etc... Until I get my blood done though I'm not going to know.

TESTP89

TESTP89

Awards
Maybe less frequent jabs? I'm on 3 at the moment... Maybe do Monday and Friday only? To help raise estro if it's slightly low

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
disclamer: I've never used gear. afaik if you're low E then you would either increase the testosterone and keep the primo the same, or lower the primo, or both

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pick up a good Joint support. Add cissus if you desire.

@thebigt would have told you to pick up some Voltarin gel. Works great, and immediately while you wait for that joint support to kick in. Works phenomenally pre-workout on my squat and deadlift days. Occasionally add some Biofreeze after the voltarin gel dries.

bruxical

bruxical

Awards
True mate. A lot of people think estrogen is bad when in fact you need it for your joints. I took an anti E a while back because I was worried about age related gyno and my joints were roaring.

HaEMHuKa

Awards
Try glucosamine. I've had prior knee surgery, which still aches from time to time, but whenever I'm on glucosamine all the pain just goes away.