Something similar to M-Drol? For strength

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilcrba

Awards
I took M-DROL from Comp Labs and it was pretty good. I am looking for something else to use now since its been almost a year. But M-DROL is about 100$ from where I buy. Anyone suggest anything similar? Looking for strength gains. Anything that adds mass would be nice. But Yes i know diet is where you get your mass.

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
M-drol is Methasteron...aka a VERY potent oral anabolic steroid, not a dietary supplement.

ilcrba

Awards
Can you suggest anything similar that is not 100$ a bottle?

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Not if you didn't realize it was a steroid. It would be irresponsible of me to recommend you a very powerful steroid if you aren't ready to run one, let alone know how. First off, this should be in the anabolics section. Second, you have a lot of homework to do buddy. Not trying to be mean or anything...but SD is rough on your body man.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Not if you didn't realize it was a steroid. It would be irresponsible of me to recommend you a very powerful steroid if you aren't ready to run one, let alone know how. First off, this should be in the anabolics section. Second, you have a lot of homework to do buddy. Not trying to be mean or anything...but SD is rough on your body man.
I agreed. Op judging by your post it is safe to say you should start slow with supplementation. We also can not rec. anything without knowing your background...have you taken the basics? Have you taken ph's before...etc. etc. If you need help with adding mass pm me and I will help you all that I can.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I'm pretty sure you can still find SD if you look around but its banned by FDA a while ago

You tried pretty much one of the strongest legal anabolics so its hard to find something that compares to that, there are some but since we are in supplement section I'm not going to go there.

If you are looking for a dietary supplement that compares to Superdrol, there aren't any.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD is roughly 20-25 dollars a bottle OP. But like others have said, it seems you may be a bit missinformed.

Best strength gains? Eat heavy and lift heavy.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
I took M-DROL from Comp Labs and it was pretty good. I am looking for something else to use now since its been almost a year. But M-DROL is about 100$ from where I buy. Anyone suggest anything similar? Looking for strength gains. Anything that adds mass would be nice. But Yes i know diet is where you get your mass.
You don't need to pay $100 for M-DROL. SD is SD, one clone is the same as the other.
It just depends on how much compound they put in each cap, have heared of some members saying that some clones are under dosed.

Well I have now seen SD cheeper than I have ever before.
Go to Google and search for "Raw Superdrol" $9.99

I have never seen SD any cheeper than $9.99.
But it won't be capped, you will need to deal with that.

But David Dunn has a great idea about putting it in like cooking oil then it would be like the {Microdrol Liquid Superdrol!}.
Read below.

Link --:> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/195439-making-pills-sdrol-2.html#post3264265

You are making this far too scientific and therefor too complicated.

Using an accurate digital scale measure out .5g of powder.

Using a 60 ml glass bottle (ones often used by RC sellers) fill with 49.5ml of EVOO

Place oil in microwave and heat to a very hot a low viscous state.

Pour. 5g of powder into oil, cap, shake very vigorously for several to many minute.

It may not go into solution completely and is quite fine as a suspension. That is why the concentration is so low as to optimize soluability.

Before we start debating it "going bad"...if you use 30mg/day there is not enough time for it to go bad. If it falls out after time, reheat in a very hot water bath and proceed with vigorous shaking and heating.

This is not a pharmacy grade solution. It is simply easy, efficient, rather accurate and effective. Anything more defeats the benefit of cost savings of raw powders. If that is an issue then you may as well just by a manufactured product. Been done dozens of times quite effectively.

Another simple option is to put in somthing that has like 100 servings and shake the crap out of it. (Somthing that is ok to take 3 servings day)
I believe they call this “pixie-dusting” dietary supplements.
(If you were cycling for 30 days and intended to take 90 10mg caps in that month) You get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.