Making pills from sdrol powder

dpannell85

Awards
Hey just ordered a scale, gelatin caps, and 10 grams of sdrol powder any tips on what i should mix into it for a good mix would a epistand sdrol mix be good? Looking for personal opinons just curious

handcannon7

handcannon7

Awards
I hope your scale is very accurate, usually a pretty expensive one, my friend showed me a site with bulk SD powder but I remember it being not really feasible to properly dose each cap

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
lol this just sounds like a bad idea...is it really that much cheaper to buy in powder vs capped to justify the risk?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol I hope he doesn't end up with 50mg per cap. That's BLACK LIVER.

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
holy balls lol. Just fill a cap and throw it down? :dunno:

dpannell85

Awards
lol the scale i have does .01 so for 25 mg caps shouldnt be that difficult. I was more curious if sdrol and epistane would be a good mix or just better off with sdrol. I save a lot of money by capping them plus its a reliable source so im getting quality product.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
don't mix prohormones... put them in separate caps, nothing to gain from mixing.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I hope you're talking about SuperMethyl1TrenTestosterone?!?

It's in muh system! Lol
F*ck yeah! Don't forget to add the coke-infused halotestin pills, those get u swole as fock and super shredded.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
lol the scale i have does .01 so for 25 mg caps shouldnt be that difficult. I was more curious if sdrol and epistane would be a good mix or just better off with sdrol. I save a lot of money by capping them plus its a reliable source so im getting quality product.
Damn I'm jealous, wish I could make my own pills with raw powder lol.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you calibrate your scale *nickels weigh 5.0 grams*, if not you are going to either over/under-dose your pills. Also why use caps like someone said, just spoon it into your mouth with water already in there. I also wouldn't be dosing your caps or dosing period with 25mg unless you are used to SD. Now if you wanna make a little extra money, depending on how much powder you have, be that shady dude in the gym that is like "hay u, wunna git hyouge?"

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol yeah and sell bottles for the price of beastdrol.

AForney

AForney

Awards
If your scale does .01 how are you going to know if you have 21mg or 29mg per cap? I'm assuming your scale does .01 of a gram...

dpannell85

Awards
If your scale does .01 how are you going to know if you have 21mg or 29mg per cap? I'm assuming your scale does .01 of a gram...
Goes. 001 the making of the pills and accurately is no issue ive made a lot of pills before just new to prohormones lol

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Most all pocket scales measure in grams, another idea *assuming you have this scale already for another reason...* 20mg of SD and 10mg of Cocaine, now that will be a hellavu workout

dpannell85

Awards
Make sure you calibrate your scale *nickels weigh 5.0 grams*, if not you are going to either over/under-dose your pills. Also why use caps like someone said, just spoon it into your mouth with water already in there. I also wouldn't be dosing your caps or dosing period with 25mg unless you are used to SD. Now if you wanna make a little extra money, depending on how much powder you have, be that shady dude in the gym that is like "hay u, wunna git hyouge?"
I have a bowflex in my garage i dont go to the gym...
Lol kidding 3 of my buds ordered all the stuff thought itd be cool to make our own and save some money got filler from uspowders

dpannell85

Awards
Most all pocket scales measure in grams, another idea *assuming you have this scale already for another reason...* 20mg of SD and 10mg of Cocaine, now that will be a hellavu workout
Lol should we do some math and see how expensive that would be?

AForney

AForney

Awards
My question of accuracy still stands. I use a $1400 Denver Instrument TR-603D every day at work. I know how hard getting exactly XXmg into a cap. can be. If you feel safe then do it.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Use a balance, not a scale. Put a loaded Known 10g cap on one side, and an empty cap on the other. Then start slowly adding powder to the empty cap side until it balances to even. You doubt need to load the cap, just wash the powder down with a drink.

Your welcome.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Use a balance, not a scale. Put a loaded Known 10g cap on one side, and an empty cap on the other. Then start slowly adding powder to the empty cap side until it balances to even. You doubt need to load the cap, just wash the powder down with a drink.

Your welcome.
What your suggesting is 500x what he is wanting to put in there, also 500x the average dose of SD? 10g = 10,000mg

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
What your suggesting is 500x what he is wanting to put in there, also 500x the average dose of SD? 10g = 10,000mg
U snort this much SD for breakfast, what's wrong with that? Lmao but seriously I think he just wrote that wrong.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I never pass the chance up to be a dick

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You put raw powder into an oral solution. 1g into 99ml = 10mg/ml

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your margin of error is greatly diminished when producing an oral solution. 1 gram in 99 ml of solution will produce 10mg/ml. You cannot accurately measure 10mg with an innexpensive scale and then place in a capsule.

Yes. It is a preference, as I prefer making intelligent decisions. :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have to mix powder in a oral situation or is it preference
Your margin of error is greatly diminished when producing an oral solution. 1 gram in 99 ml of solution will produce 10mg/ml. You cannot accurately measure 10mg with an innexpensive scale and then place in a capsule.

For your product in question, this is the best method. Quick, fast, easy and accurate.... all what you need when dealing with SD.

dpannell85

Awards

Yes. It is a preference, as I prefer making intelligent decision/QUOTE]

Lol so i can shoot this stuff my ass and call it a day :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's an oral solution. What you put in your ass is entirely your own business.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
don't mix prohormones... put them in separate caps, nothing to gain from mixing.

I looked into the "Specifications" of this compound (I would think all PD/DS are the same) as far as soluble to make a oral solution.

What would you suggest should be used in making the oral solution?
Obviously not water since it's only "Slightly soluble in water" from the specifications I found.

Specifications
Methasterone / Superdrol
Molecular formula: C21H34O2
Molecular weight: 318.4935
Description: White Crystalline Powder
white or almost white crystalline powder
Slightly soluble in water, methanol; very slightly soluble in ethanol, chloroform

Specification: Assay: 99.92%

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I looked into the "Specifications" of this compound (I would think all PD/DS are the same) as far as soluble to make a oral solution.

Obviously not water since it's only "Slightly soluble in water" from the specifications I found.

Specifications
Methasterone / Superdrol
Slightly soluble in water, methanol; very slightly soluble in ethanol, chloroform

Just mix it in some oil or get yourself some high proof alcohol.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards

Specifications
Methasterone / Superdrol

Just mix it in some oil or get yourself some high proof alcohol.

I would think NOT on the oil.. You want a consistent mixture, I do not think it would be soluble in oil to a point where you would get a consistent mixture and end up with something unusable, with possibly clumps of the compound.

Now the “some high proof alcohol” would more than likely work since it says “ethanol”.

But I was really directing the question towards David Dunn since his response seemed the most plausible and detailed.

But all the same, thanks for the input.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are making this far too scientific and therefor too complicated.

Using an accurate digital scale measure out .5g of powder.

Using a 60 ml glass bottle (ones often used by RC sellers) fill with 49.5ml of EVOO

Place oil in microwave and heat to a very hot a low viscous state.

Pour. 5g of powder into oil, cap, shake very vigorously for several to many minute.

It may not go into solution completely and is quite fine as a suspension. That is why the concentration is so low as to optimize soluability.

Before we start debating it "going bad"...if you use 30mg/day there is not enough time for it to go bad. If it falls out after time, reheat in a very hot water bath and proceed with vigorous shaking and heating.

This is not a pharmacy grade solution. It is simply easy, efficient, rather accurate and effective. Anything more defeats the benefit of cost savings of raw powders. If that is an issue then you may as well just by a manufactured product. Been done dozens of times quite effectively.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards

Using a 60 ml glass bottle (ones often used by RC sellers) fill with 49.5ml of EVOO

Pour. 5g of powder into oil, cap, shake very vigorously for several to many minute.

It may not go into solution completely and is quite fine as a suspension. That is why the concentration is so low as to optimize soluability.

Before we start debating it "going bad"...if you use 30mg/day there is not enough time for it to go bad. If it falls out after time, reheat in a very hot water bath and proceed with vigorous shaking and heating.

This is not a pharmacy grade solution. It is simply easy, efficient, rather accurate and effective. Anything more defeats the benefit of cost savings of raw powders. If that is an issue then you may as well just by a manufactured product. Been done dozens of times quite effectively.
Thanks
Sorry I sounded stupid. This is something you just don't want to get wrong and overdose. It's not like Creatine where if you got it wrong it would not matter.
Thanks again!! :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You did not sound stupid. Actually I could not tell you the molecular weight of anything... :)

I just try to keep it simple is all.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you elaborate on "oil"
I would think NOT on the oil.. You want a consistent mixture, I do not think it would be soluble in oil to a point where you would get a consistent mixture and end up with something unusable, with possibly clumps of the compound.

Now the “some high proof alcohol” would more than likely work since it says “ethanol”.

But I was really directing the question towards David Dunn since his response seemed the most plausible and detailed.

But all the same, thanks for the input.

^^^

I was referring to the cooking variety. Any oil that you can get would suffice. Olive, canola, vegetable, sesame etc. You could use motor oil if you wanted to, but I would advise against that ;). Hormones for the most part are highly non-polar (hydrophobic i.e. fat soluble) so should readily dissolve in most oils.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The capsules themselves will not dissolve in oil. The content of the capsules is about 90% filler and will not do well in the oil. The powder, as stated earlier, placed in very hot oil can dissolve with the possibility of some stuck in suspension depending upon concentration. If you want to employ the effort then maybe an alcohol solution alone or a pre-dissolve in alcohol prior to adding the oil, but then why bother with the oil at all. I can't speak about just straight alcohol as I have never used that method. I wouldn't bother with the alcohol but that is just me. Try it and let us know how it works.