Some Iraq photos.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
Some Iraq photos... i will be posting them as i get them.. i will not be editing the content.. as i get them, so shall you

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Seargent:Ok you said you found half a million dollars APO?
APO: NO, sir I said we found 400 thousand dollars
Sarge: No APO you have found 300 thousand dollars
Apo: No sir, you said we found 100 dollars between us.
Sarge: Carry On and keep counting the 100 thousand dollars.
Apo: Yes sir.

MM keep em coming as the only we see this war is from the media POV, and thats not the way I want to see it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 14372

Ahhhh yeah, sellin Hoes is easy...

But seriously, that is a whackload of money that was more than likely to be used to harm some very innocent people.

Last edited:

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i got some nice ones.... and vids too.. anything you "dont" wanna see

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
This one is going to give me nightmares.

Attachments

nightshift

nightshift

Awards
Keep them coming. The company I work for is the main supplier of armor for the troops and vehicles in Iraq. I am damn proud of the work we do and prouder still of the troops laying it on the line every day. I have seen the results of body armor taking direct hits. It is sobering to say the least. Whatever your feelings are about this war, please respect the men and women who are over there. Kind of a reality check when I'm worrying about what supplement to try next!

SHADOW2492

Awards
Keep them coming. The company I work for is the main supplier of armor for the troops and vehicles in Iraq. I am damn proud of the work we do and prouder still of the troops laying it on the line every day. I have seen the results of body armor taking direct hits. It is sobering to say the least. Whatever your feelings are about this war, please respect the men and women who are over there. Kind of a reality check when I'm worrying about what supplement to try next!
What type of armor? level? how about the trauma plates?

nightshift

nightshift

Awards
Unfortunately, due to confidentiality requirements, I am not at liberty to discuss that. Let me just say that we are constantly striving to improve the performance of the armor while trying to keep the weight at the absolute minimum. What ever bullet is being used, we are working on ways to stop it.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
whats the NASDAQ ticker for your company. I think any company that supplies the war fighter is gunna do well.. gotta buy stocks.

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This thread makes me laugh.

I had a friend who came off of a tour of Iraq and had thousands of pictures. Some of the most vile, gruesome stuff I've ever witnessed was on the disc and worse than anything I've seen in the so called liberal media.

But hey, I won't let piddly things like logic and reality get in the way. Carry on.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
then post them.. we dont care what you in on here.. i am just posting pictures that are not of headline news.. i am not looking to promote or denounce any one's political ideology.. i am just looking for pictures of the war... war the rebuild.. and war the hell...