Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what a shame for the families and loved ones of those who were lost overthrowing sadam, only to be replaced by even more tyranical tyrants.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I agree. But it's not my ****ing problem anymore (and it has been seeing how I am in the military) and if it was me. I'd drop a ****ing A-Bomb and do the same **** we did to Japan.

This world isn't big enough for stupid tyrannical mother ****ers.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I served in Iraq and they need to just let em completely saturate an area and drop a couple bombs.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what a shame for the families and loved ones of those who were lost overthrowing sadam, only to be replaced by even more tyranical tyrants.
Its a shame....I was against this war from day 1 and what a shame that we have the same "experts" who said it would be quick and easy be back on TV giving more "expert" advice on how to resolve what they caused.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I served in Iraq and they need to just let em completely saturate an area and drop a couple bombs.
You cant be serious....the issue is far more complicated than just dropping a couple of bombs and its over.

Personally, Id rather want my tax dollars to finally give medical treatment to those veterans rotting in our VA hospitals instead of a paying for a couple of bombs.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
It is very complicated, your right, but at the expense of all those KIA or wounded in combat, we should have took a different route.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
We should completely get the fuk out of any area where the society isn't progressing forward... Period!

Because there isn't a thing we can do until they start moving forward as a people.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is very complicated, your right, but at the expense of all those KIA or wounded in combat, we should have took a different route.
this is my thinking also, rather we SHOULD have gone in the 1st place is moot, we did. obama made an election promise[before he was elected to 1st term]to pull troops out of iraq and afghanistan...if this were his intention in 2008 you would think that in 6 years he could have come up with a better stratagy than just turning irag over to the very people we went into irag to extract revenge for 911. by removing sadam, who was opposed to radical muslims we did those same radical muslims a favor by eliminating their biggest obstacle in the region-sadam...this seems very ill-concieved to me. you have to think-whose side is obama on?

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
this is my thinking also, rather we SHOULD have gone in the 1st place is moot, we did. obama made an election promise[before he was elected to 1st term]to pull troops out of iraq and afghanistan...if this were his intention in 2008 you would think that in 6 years he could have come up with a better stratagy than just turning irag over to the very people we went into irag to extract revenge for 911. by removing sadam, who was opposed to radical muslims we did those same radical muslims a favor by eliminating their biggest obstacle in the region-sadam...this seems very ill-concieved to me. you have to think-whose side is obama on?

Obama did make an election promise but bush also signed the SOFA act or whatever it was if I remember correctly.

There is no better strategy really as whoever is in office won't make a difference. These people still believe in radical religious ****. They need to have their own civil war, women's uprising, and everything else any progressive society had gone through....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Obama did make an election promise but bush also signed the SOFA act or whatever it was if I remember correctly.

There is no better strategy really as whoever is in office won't make a difference. These people still believe in radical religious ****. They need to have their own civil war, women's uprising, and everything else any progressive society had gone through....
i think you make the same mistake as our so called leaders have been making for decades...i would not be so eager to underestimate "those people", many of them even the more radicalized have ivy league educations and negotiating skills far more advanced than the political appointees we send over there.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
i think you make the same mistake as our so called leaders have been making for decades...i would not be so eager to underestimate "those people", many of them even the more radicalized have ivy league educations and negotiating skills far more advanced than the political appointees we send over there.

Underestimate them to do what?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Its more complicated than religion. You cant expect people to modernize and choose "freedom" when their definition of "freedom" is foreign countries bombing the daylights out of their infrastructure, having their families wiped out by NATO's love bombs, and foreign private contractors running their oil fields and rebuilding their countries.

This is one of the reasons our founding fathers warned us of not meddling with the affairs of other countries.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Its more complicated than religion. You cant expect people to modernize and choose "freedom" when their definition of "freedom" is foreign countries bombing the daylights out of their infrastructure, having their families wiped out by NATO's love bombs, and foreign private contractors running their oil fields and rebuilding their countries. This is one of the reasons our founding fathers warned us of not meddling with the affairs of other countries.

I couldn't agree more and that was the point I was trying to make. We need to get the hell out and let them figure it out on their own.

Reactions: ax1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its more complicated than religion. You cant expect people to modernize and choose "freedom" when their definition of "freedom" is foreign countries bombing the daylights out of their infrastructure, having their families wiped out by NATO's love bombs, and foreign private contractors running their oil fields and rebuilding their countries.

This is one of the reasons our founding fathers warned us of not meddling with the affairs of other countries.
fortunately france, spain and the dutch republic did not heed their advice, lol.

Reactions: ax1