Unanswered Some advice for a bum knee

samhardy2008

Awards
Long story short I have degeneration in my patella tendinitis and arthritis surrounding my knee cap. Doctor wants to do shots which I’m kinda iffy about because I’d like to fix my knee not just mask it. Anybody else have the same thing going on with them? Really puts a damper on training at times and of course I’m worried about blowing my **** up. Any advice or anything is welcomed and thank you in advance.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have some knee issues. I use a quality joint supp, fish oil, iconogenin. Shots can be helpful, but you have to get that they may only be temporary.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Long story short I have degeneration in my patella tendinitis and arthritis surrounding my knee cap. Doctor wants to do shots which I’m kinda iffy about because I’d like to fix my knee not just mask it. Anybody else have the same thing going on with them? Really puts a damper on training at times and of course I’m worried about blowing my **** up. Any advice or anything is welcomed and thank you in advance.
Bpc 157 combined with tb500, combined with mk677. Those will actually bring healing to you. Take collagen and vitamin c while doing it. For pain relief right now, that doesn't necessarily heal: Genoflex (cissus product), Cod Liver oil, Iconigenin (transdermal laxo). If you go to a naturopathic doctor, they can actually prescribe you BPC 157 if you didnt want to research it through the research sites.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was plagued by knee issues for years, ruptured tendons, meniscus tears and Hoffa inflammation.
I'm at 90% now thanks to continuous rehab exercises, using mainly smith machine and linear leg press.
With the right foot placement you may be able to squat/press with minimal pain. Once your muscles got stronger, knees get stable and pain/exercises get tolerable.
I tried everything under the sun, besides surgery. BP-157, MK, TB-500, veterinary chondroitin injections for dogs, DMSO, every supplement out there, even dubious stuff like eggshell membrane powder...everything to no avail.