WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anabolic Minds

Somatozine an Enhanced MK677 product is available now at MA LABS!!

"WES20" at checkout for 20% off all orders!! www.masupps.com

masuppsSOMA.jpg

What is Somatozine?
This is a Growth Hormone and IGF-1 Secretagogue. Somatozine is different then plain old MK677 because it has some additional ingredients. Here is the breakdown of the ingredients per capsule:

Suggested Serving Size?

I personally suggest 1- 2 capsules per day. Preferably at night for best results.

INGREDIENTS: (per capsule)

MK677 12.5mgs
Zinc 15mgs
Magnesium 225mgs
Selenium 50mgs
Melatonin 2.5mgs
Copper 1,000mcgs
Vitamin D3 2500iu

Reported Benefits:
Increased HGH and IGF-1 levels. Increases in lean muscle mass. Improved recovery and healing times. Increases in strength. Improvements in appetite. Improvements in Libido and sex drive.

Reported Side Effects:
Excessive appetite. Lethargy in some users. Water retention. Spikes in Blood Pressure (due to water retention) . Excess Hair growth. Temporary and mild elevations in "some" users - MK677 is widely recognized as a hepatically safe drug. After all,even caffeine causes some liver enzyme elevation

In Lamens terms:
These ingredients are added in order to further the secretion of HGH and IGF-1 and it's bio-availability. Furthermore, the addition of Melatonin into this formula is intended to increase the HGH secretion while decreasing Somatostatin. This product will improve sleep as well as recovery in the user.

This is a strategic formula:
If you want to experience the muscle volumizing, fat burning, recovery enhancing effects of injectable growth hormone at a fraction of the cost, while avoiding the potential legal conundrums and pituitary shutdown that accompanies those drugs, then you will be more than pleased with Somatozine—the only once-per-day GH secretagogue clinically proven to provide results on par with injectable growth hormone. As the only enhanced version of MK-677 currently available, Somatozine reigns supreme as the most effective product in its class.

Studies:

Fortunately alot of studies exist on the topic of MK677 and the ingredients listed within. Here are some resources for you guys to research for you to further your knowledge on this compound and all that it entails!

REFERENCES:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25759961
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21675994
Association of diet with serum insulin-like growth factor I in middle-aged and elderly men
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23426817
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8532589
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26595309
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3963695/
Nutrients | Free Full-Text | IGF-1, the Cross Road of the Nutritional, Inflammatory and Hormonal Pathways to Frailty | HTML
Inadequate Copper Intake Reduces Serum Insulin-Like Growth Factor-I and Bone Strength in Growing Rats Fed Graded Amounts of Copper and Zinc
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12566481
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26631054
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8370132
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19301769
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2174513/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26352863
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10548874
http://www.eje-online.org/content/169/6/767.full.pdf
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23789983
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3289217/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23929734
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4319264/

Personal Experiences / Suggestions:
I have used this product myself for several months and with clients. Generally speaking in myself and many users, the typical weight gain is around 10lbs in 2-3 weeks time frame. Some of this is water weight.

I would suggest that you eat clean on this. Most users see huge appetite increases and therefore many of them gain alot of weight, very quickly. I would certainly increase my calorie and specifically Protein intake while using this compound for Optimal results. What I will say is that there is alot of water retention as well. When you run this product, come off and drop your water, you will see huge new gains in size and lean muscle. While you are on this product, or using it, many people (not all) may notice they are puffy and smooth. But not to worry. With the spikes in HGH and IGF-1, when you eliminate this water weight you will see that you are far leaner then you were prior.

Very often users report 20+ lb strength gains on all major lifts within a month of using this product.

I personally advocate for a liver support if you are going to run this for 30 days or more (just to be safe) but remember elevations are temporary and not a sign of damage. But in some users, who were running this longer term I saw some mild elevations temporarily.

If you find that you are lethargic or feeling tired this can be twofold. Check your blood pressure. Very often increases in water retention spike blood pressure which then can cause fatigue. If this happens to you, you certainly can lower the dosage to 1 capsule or 12.5mgs per day and see what happens. If you have existing BP issues then you may want to consider donating blood regularly (to decrease overall volume) though the most you can donate is generally every 2-3 months per the American Red Cross

How long should I run this for?
I like to have clients run this for at least 60 days if they can afford it. I have seen clients run this for 4-6 months straight and make huge gains. The most extreme gain I have seen in a client on this product, was at 25mgs ED, the client gained 31 lbs in a 3 month period. Once we dropped the product and the clients water he held onto about 12lbs total and was noticeably more muscular, leaner and stronger.

Should I increase water intake on this product?
Yes

Any questions on Somatozine or MK677 please post up in this thread.

Thank you guys!!!

Buy Somatozine-

"WES20" for 20% off at checkout (link below)
https://www.masupps.com/products/somatozine/

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Somatozine and Water Retention?

Guys, keep in mind that the majority of the "water retention" with MK-677 (and GH in general) is intramuscular and therefore a POSITIVE characteristic.

Intramuscular water retention makes the muscles appear bigger, fuller, and harder than they were beforehand. There may be some sub-q water retention as a result of MK-677 usage, but this varies from user to user depending on their personal response. However, increases in intramuscular water retention seem to be universal--certainly a desirable trait.

Whether or not you like this "side effect" will be up to individual preference. Some guys dislike even the slightest bit of sub-q water retention, even if they look much bigger and fuller, while others guys (especially the guys who want to be as big as possible) love it. I personally love it. In my experience sub-q water retention is minimal, but I gain about 8-10 pounds when on and end up looking a lot bigger and fuller within a short period of time.

Oh...and I.M water retention is associated with extreme pumps. This is one of the reasons why guys taking AAS such as Superdrol and Anadrol experience such extreme pumps--because of the massive increase in I.M water.

Lastly, increased I.M. water leads to increased strength via improved leverage. You will likely also notice that your joints feel better while using Somatozine...much in the same way that certain volumizing AAS reduce joint pain.

sandpig

sandpig

Awards
  • Established
I know most of the buzz from MA Labs is about Vicaine, but this is by far one of the best supplements I have ever used period.

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
What is the recommended dosing for this product?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is the recommended dosing for this product?
12.5mgs to 25mgs per day.

This version is best taken at night, so you would want to start with 1 capsule 12.5mgs and adjust upward..but the majority of people use 25mgs ED before bed.

masuppsWES20BANNER.jpg

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Wes. I'm pumped about using this product.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any feedback yet? Preferably from users who've used standard MK previously.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any feedback yet? Preferably from users who've used standard MK previously.
I've been using this MK for 10 days now and have used it solo in the past, only I added my own D3; ZMA to my daily sups at the time so, this probably validates what a great profile this is, not to mention the other two ingredients, copper; melatonin, and selenium. They are all dosed right. I think this is the best version of MK I've had, and at the price point with rep discount, it's even better.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/294671-justhere4comm-does-somatozine.html

The Whizard

The Whizard

Awards
  • Established
Just realized an empty stomach is recommended. How big of a deal is this? Unless I work out fasted in the AM I cannot take this in a fasted state and eat post workout.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just realized an empty stomach is recommended. How big of a deal is this? Unless I work out fasted in the AM I cannot take this in a fasted state and eat post workout.
It's OK if you eat. The only reason I put that on the bottle is because a couple of the secondary ingredients in the product (zinc and magnesium) may not be fully absorbed IF too many other minerals are consumed with them, which can happen when consuming certain high mineral foods or a multi-mineral supplements. However, I would say that unless you are taking a multi-mineral product with it, you are unlikely to experience impaired absorption, as you would need to eat pretty substantial quantities of particular foods to exceed the mineral content necessary for impairing absorption of the zinc or magnesium.

However, food will have no impact on the absorption of MK-677, which is the main ingredient in the product...and neither will food effect the majority of the other compounds in the product, regardless of how much or what you eat.

You're fine.

In other words, I would not worry about it very much but I would avoid taking other multi-mineral supplements along with it.

Spartan lean

Awards
Is this a product that should be run on its own or can it be stacked? Thinking about running a tri andro stack soon (epi, 1,4)and was wondering if it would be helpful on cycle. I imagine it would be best to try it out on its own first but curious if anybody has stacked it.

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered a bottle... a little steep for only 30 caps and a 15 day run at 25mg.....hopefully I'll see some results

Edit... my apologies looks like the pic at top of thread says 30 caps but website says 60..
IMG_7861.jpg

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered a bottle... a little steep for only 30 caps and a 15 day run at 25mg.....hopefully I'll see some results

Edit... my apologies looks like the pic at top of thread says 30 caps but website says 60..
View attachment 151806
Yeah, it is 60 caps. It is actually very well priced at that quantity compared to the vast majority of other Mk sellers, especially with the 20% discount

At 30 caps, yeah, that would be horrible. LOL..

Stan85

Awards
Yeah, it is 60 caps. It is actually very well priced at that quantity compared to the vast majority of other Mk sellers, especially with the 20% discount

At 30 caps, yeah, that would be horrible. LOL..
Do I need to take a on cycle support or pct with this product??

Stan85

Awards
Any negative sides associated with this product also??

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do I need to take a on cycle support or pct with this product??
NO it is a secretagogue and does not effect the HPTA as such like tesosterone would.

Any negative sides associated with this product also??
The primary complaints that you hear in "some" users, is lethargy. Increased appetite and water retention. You can google Mercks studies to see what the entire "potential" list of sides is, but honestly those are the main complaints you see here and there.

My biggest complaint about MK is that it gives me a puffy face while I'm on it. Some people get that moon face from dbol or other compounds, for me my face looks super fat while I'm on this and goes back to normal when I am off.

Use my code "WES20 at checkout for 20% off sir!
www.masupps.com
masuppsWES20BANNER.jpg

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
Is this at risk of going away due to the recent introduction of that SARMS bill in the senate?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this at risk of going away due to the recent introduction of that SARMS bill in the senate?
No- mk, gw, sr9009 and yk11 should all be safe. Thats how its looking

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is not named on the proposed list and MK is not a SARM. That is a common misconception, it is merely sold under the umbrella of "sarms" on most sites.

If you listed it as a secretagogue (which it is) most people would have no clue what that means :)

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just checked MA website for somatozine and the amount for serving per cap is 25mg and only 30 caps.

does each cap contain 25mg of mk677 or 12.5mg of mk677?
does the bottle have 30 or 60 caps?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My IT guy accidentally posted the old formula. I didn't know that until about an hour ago because I couldn't see the website until right before I opened. I just assumed he would have posted the correct formula, being that he designed the label for the new formula.

I am still selling the new formula with 60 caps, 12.5 mg per cap--the one that has Vitamin D, melatonin, zinc, magnesium, selenium, etc.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Somatozine 30% OFF

Discount Code: am30

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m trying to checkout item from cart and it won’t let me

It says: Loading site please wait

But I wait and nothing happens
Try another search engine...or log out, refresh and try again. The site is working. I just logged on, put an item in the cart and hit the check-out button...and it took me right to the proper screen.

This sounds like a problem on your end, not the website's.

I am sure it will work soon, but I would try doing the things I mentioned above. If you still can't get it to work, I can assist you directly. Here is my email: [email protected]

pracata

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try another search engine...or log out, refresh and try again. The site is working. I just logged on, put an item in the cart and hit the check-out button...and it took me right to the proper screen.

This sounds like a problem on your end, not the website's.

I am sure it will work soon, but I would try doing the things I mentioned above. If you still can't get it to work, I can assist you directly. Here is my email: [email protected]

It was not working before but I just noticed this time it is working

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sale Ends Today @ 12:00 Midnight!!!!

Hi, guys. Our week long sale is coming to an end. Today is the last day that you will be able to get 30% of all MA Labs products and 25% of all MA Research products.

The sale will run through Midnight tonight.

I want to thank everyone who ordered for all their support. This was the most successful sale we've had yet...and it's all because of you. Thank you.

Davidelsons

Awards
Is anyone had their igf-1 levels tested the same morning or the next morning after they took a dose?

I've been taking mk-677 not this particular product but another brand and my igf levels were 167.. I wonder if they would be higher if I took a dose in the morning and then got a blood test within the hour?

The only way to really know if it's working it's true blood work but it's expensive and you have to pay out-of-pocket...

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is anyone had their igf-1 levels tested the same morning or the next morning after they took a dose?

I've been taking mk-677 not this particular product but another brand and my igf levels were 167.. I wonder if they would be higher if I took a dose in the morning and then got a blood test within the hour?

The only way to really know if it's working it's true blood work but it's expensive and you have to pay out-of-pocket...
^This^ Did anyone do blood test on this?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^This^ Did anyone do blood test on this?
Yes. Someone here posted bloods and he said it was the biggest increase he's ever seen with any brand of MK-677. It was 160+ point increase, or somewhere right around there. Plenty of others have posted bloods as well over the last few years. It is the most effective MK product on the market...period. This isn't an opinion, it is a fact. All other MK products contain MK alone, whereas Somatozine contains a half-dozen other ingredients clinically proven to further increase GH and IGF-1 levels, increase GH and IGF-1 half-life, and increase GH and IGF-1 bioavailability. In other words, it not only further increases GH and IGF-1 levels, but it also enables your body to use those hormones more effectively comoared to MK alone. It is hands down the #1 MKL product on the marlet...and I don't think anyone would disagree....and either does the science. I have 20+ scientific references attached to the product page on the website.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. Someone here posted bloods and he said it was the biggest increase he's ever seen with any brand of MK-677. It was 160+ point increase, or somewhere right around there. Plenty of others have posted bloods as well over the last few years. It is the most effective MK product on the market...period. This isn't an opinion, it is a fact. All other MK products contain MK alone, whereas Somatozine contains a half-dozen other ingredients clinically proven to further increase GH and IGF-1 levels, increase GH and IGF-1 half-life, and increase GH and IGF-1 bioavailability. In other words, it not only further increases GH and IGF-1 levels, but it also enables your body to use those hormones more effectively comoared to MK alone. It is hands down the #1 MKL product on the marlet...and I don't think anyone would disagree....and either does the science. I have 20+ scientific references attached to the product page on the website.
Hi please reply to my email regarding my order! :)

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When did you email him TheSuppGuy
It's all sorted out :) Paid for and shipped the order! Soon to be here, and I'm going to make the most out of the 3 bottles in terms of training but most importantly for me the nutrition, since it releases Grehlin!

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I started a thread but got no reply so I posted this here:

I'm currently using 12.5mgs of Somatozine along with Performax Mass Max. At the end of my 8 week run (2 weeks left) of Mass Max I am leaning toward boosting my Somatozine up to 25mgs for the next 30 days then go back down to 12.5mgs and most likely start another natty test product. However, if I like the way 25mgs is treating me I might try a back and forth 30 day 12.5 then 25mg run up until 6 months. Question, after the 6 month run how long should I cycle off before beginning another run?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I'm currently using 12.5mgs of Somatozine along with Performax Mass Max. At the end of my 8 week run (2 weeks left) of Mass Max I am leaning toward boosting my Somatozine up to 25mgs for the next 30 days then go back down to 12.5mgs and most likely start another natty test product. However, if I like the way 25mgs is treating me I might try a back and forth 30 day 12.5 then 25mg run up until 6 months. Question, after the 6 month run how long should I cycle off before beginning another run?
I saw someone say at least 3 months off.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Just take 25mg already for full benefit

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Just take 25mg already for full benefit
For 6 months then 3 off? I want to run this as long as possible but I also want to stay on the safe side of things. I do experience the lethargy but none of the other reported symptoms like water retention as of now.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For 6 months then 3 off? I want to run this as long as possible but I also want to stay on the safe side of things. I do experience the lethargy but none of the other reported symptoms like water retention as of now.
You get water retention from creatine. From salt. From carbs. This is not a bad thing. I'm going to run it at 5 caps a day (62.5mg) for 4 weeks. Call me crazy, but I've had up to 80mg before. Nothing too crazy! I have my own thread here with info and I'll post more when I start. But 12.5mg... come on. At LEAST 25mg.

TheSuppGuy

TheSuppGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You get water retention from creatine. From salt. From carbs. This is not a bad thing. I'm going to run it at 5 caps a day (62.5mg) for 4 weeks. Call me crazy, but I've had up to 80mg before. Nothing too crazy! I have my own thread here with info and I'll post more when I start. But 12.5mg... come on. At LEAST 25mg.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There's not an exact protocol. Remember MK has been around for 20+ years but really only became well known about in the last few years tbh.

It is about to be approved by the FDA so you are going to see it getting harder and harder to get in the future.

I personally ran it for 6 months following my quad tear and my skin and scar healed magically. This is truly a miracle drug. We don't know all contraindications, etc, etc. with MK and prescription meds. It's not likely there are many if any at all, simply bc of the mechanism, but if you are using any controlled substances proceed with caution.

The general rule for anything in Bodybuilding has always been Time on= time off. So if you use 3 months, you would take 3 months off by that rule. But that is not concrete by any means.

Really it will be up to you. At some point if you feel like you are no longer responding, or stale, just pull off, take some time off and then jump back on.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I think I will use 25mgs after my first 2 months of 12.5mgs is up. If the FDA approves MK shouldn't that make it easier to get or would it be by prescription only?

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Well I just ordered 2 bottles for my 25mg run. Looking forward to some good results.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
I just read an article mentioning that when using MK677 for an extended period of time it can create a "desensitization of the hypothalamic-pituitary-axis" and it can stay that way even after stopping its use. Any idea on how long you would have to use this for that to happen?

Ripple2352

Awards
I just read an article mentioning that when using MK677 for an extended period of time it can create a "desensitization of the hypothalamic-pituitary-axis" and it can stay that way even after stopping its use. Any idea on how long you would have to use this for that to happen?
I've come across that as well I believe, but I dont recall having come across any studies that suggest the same. I'd be curious to see what others have to say about this.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
It was in a write-up by Predator Nutrition. Idk if it's ok to paste the link here.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can one take this with 5 grams of sustamine, alpha gpc 50% 1600mg and hup a and some casein with it before bed ?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What if you low dose it with your preworkout at half a cap then take the rest at night? I read few people that swear by spilting it .