Answered Solving low e2 and high prolactin using caber and hcg

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am going to try one more thing, pt 141. If that doesnt work, i am going to tell her straight to face that she should find someone else since she is wasting her time with me.

Took 0.125mg caber 4 hours ago and i am already starting to get a little horny. It seems that effect lasts up to around 36 hours after my caber dose and then i lose my libido again.
Brotha, maybe that’s a sign from life, do you really want a kid at 22 years old? Seriously

Reactions: 00A

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Brotha, maybe that’s a sign from life, do you really want a kid at 22 years old? Seriously
After 4 months of being shut down?? Hmmmm
I am not a spring chicken though. I dont think a kid would be a result of this enounter.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
After 4 months of being shut down?? Hmmmm
I am not a spring chicken though. I dont think a kid would be a result of this enounter.
My question was are you sure you want a kid at 22 years old

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is weird. Caber is acting like a preworkout for me. Was super focused in the gym (took 0.125mg today, a 1/4 of a tablet, tiny piece) and for the first time in like a month didnt get panic attacks after heavy sets. It was like before, when i started test and was feeling superhuman. After a long time i felt good in the gym, not anxious and scared of a cardiac arrest.
Negative sides so far, decreased blood pressure and it seems that my already low heart rate is further decreased as i am much much calmer and have way less anxiety, especially the first 24h after the dose.

I am definitely going to get withdrawal symptoms when i stop taking it as it is affecting me this strongly. I feel like it is masking my anxiety and that it is going to explode when i stop it.

But @Alchemist11 was right about caber's immediate effects on anxiety.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yo i thought i was talking to brain5k or idk his name exactly lol sorry about that I’m on crack
Hahahahahah man i was like "da fuq is this guy talkin' about i just wanna bust a nut".

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hahahahahah man i was like "da fuq is this guy talkin' about i just wanna bust a nut".
LMFAO I know dude when I realised the mistake i just laughed out loud like ohh **** this is just the homie that wanna bust the fatest nut ever!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So with the 0.125mg dose libido boost is way less pronounced.
However, the calming (really anti anxiety, not calming) effect and the effect on well-being is still present.

But I dont like how hyper it is making me. 0.375mg per week max for me. It is harder to fall asleep.

Off topic: It is crazy how i actually leaned out on just 125mg test per week. Proviron has increased my vascularity tremendously, much better than masteron, and i didnt go over 50 mg per day (25mg mostly).
I have had such a low natural test that i was still getting results on just 125mg per week AFTER being on 600mg for 12 weeks.

Honestly, i would much rather stay on 100-125mg per week than go through pct with all these drugs.
But i am sticking to what i have already started.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Situation in the libido department is improving massively. I am slamming myself on the head for not taking caber earlier.

I may not need pt141 after all.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Who else gets all these aches and pains all over their bones and muscles when their e2 is crashed?

And caber even at this low dose is giving me terrible insomnia.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn now I dont even want to come off. The prospect of poisoning myself with serms for 6 weeks is really bugging me. It would be so much easier and healthier to just stay on 100mg per week. I dont even need an ai at that dose.

I dont want kids, idgaf about fertility.

Really, the only reason why I am trying to restore natural production is availability issue. I like to travel around and live in desolate places, and i am worried some day, maybe 10-15 years down the line, world economy goes to a sh1tter and test is not available.

I am crazy, yeah i know, but that is really the only reason for me coming completely off.

I like how i feel on 100mg per week. Test levels not fluctuating throughout the day, improved recovery, feeling more like a man.
Able to get an erection in the evening. You see that is weird, when i was natural i could never get a boner in the evening, only in the morning and morning wood of course (every 3 months lol).
And i didnt like how mellow and emotional i would feel in the evening. Now i feel pretty much the same throughout the day, emotion wise.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And it is official. I thought I was immune to this.
I am going to be one bald mfer.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I guess i am going to be cruising for a while. I am out of hcg in the middle of the blast (dont ask how this happened, piss poor planning, shipment got seized by customs) , and having done only 9 days of hcg out of planned 21, i dont think it is a good idea to start a serm.
I am going on vacation and going to attempt another hcg blast after i get back (and receive my goods).