Solid lumps after Test E Pinning

boo99

boo99

Awards
About 3 days after 500 test E into glute im always getting hard lumps near injection site for like 10 days then gone. No redness, fever, warmness to skin just that lump.

Did some research and seems it's :

Too much oil at once, that splitting it up is better

Not long enough needle, 25x1"

Injected too fast

I will do all of the above but my question is

....what is the lump? The oil? Swelling?

Cause after 10 days they get smaller and smaller then they are gone.

Thx

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About 3 days after 500 test E into glute im always getting hard lumps near injection site for like 10 days then gone. No redness, fever, warmness to skin just that lump.

Did some research and seems it's :

Too much oil at once, that splitting it up is better

Not long enough needle, 25x1"

Injected too fast

I will do all of the above but my question is

....what is the lump? The oil? Swelling?

Cause after 10 days they get smaller and smaller then they are gone.

Thx
You're injecting 500mg at once? So running 1gram/week?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If its just a lump, no other symptoms, itll just be the oil close to skin surface. Going deeper (no homo) should help avoid this. Also, be sure you are hitting muscle tissue, not fat.

If the oil is taking longer than a few days to metabolise and dissipate, Id think maybe you are injecting into fat tissue where there is less blood activity compared to muscle. Maybe.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Try pinning in your Delt or quad and see if you still get them. I always z track too so I don’t get oil flowing back out of the hole.

boo99

boo99

Awards
You're injecting 500mg at once? So running 1gram/week?
No 500mg once per week but going to start splitting it up

If its just a lump, no other symptoms, itll just be the oil close to skin surface. Going deeper (no homo) should help avoid this. Also, be sure you are hitting muscle tissue, not fat.

If the oil is taking longer than a few days to metabolise and dissipate, Id think maybe you are injecting into fat tissue where there is less blood activity compared to muscle. Maybe.
Yes that's what I think: I'm not going deep enough and that's the oil there. Ordered 1.5" for next pinning and won't use the 1" no more.

One lump took 10 days to go away so Im sure you are right.

Also if it's not deep into the muscle as I and you suspect, did it all go to waste? Thnx

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yes that's what I think: I'm not going deep enough and that's the oil there. Ordered 1.5" for next pinning and won't use the 1" no more.

Also if it's not deep into the muscle as I and you suspect, did it all go to waste? Thnx
Foam roll it out and you’ll be able tk Force it around and hopefully break the lump up.

No it didn’t go to waste, just slower absorption when it’s in fat. May cause more estrogen issues because it’s absorbing slower but that would be minimal. I use .5inch pins man, but I don’t pin glute because the pins aren’t quite long enough for my fat ass

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

That's the first thing I would do. ... Split it.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Foam roll it out and you’ll be able tk Force it around and hopefully break the lump up.

No it didn’t go to waste, just slower absorption when it’s in fat. May cause more estrogen issues because it’s absorbing slower but that would be minimal. I use .5inch pins man, but I don’t pin glute because the pins aren’t quite long enough for my fat ass

boo99

boo99

Awards
^^^ Thanks guys for all the replies.

@ChocolateClen
I have a fat ass as well. That's probably why I'm not getting that 1"' in deep muscle. I'll try 1.5" which I ordered, if no change then I'll have to pin my vastus latreralis area.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably too much gear in one spot or you moved the needle around a lot during the injection. Had this happen a few times on my first test e blast.I stupidly let go of the syringe one time to take a pic of it hanging out my ass, which resulted in a big bump that lasted a week or so due to the needle moving around a **** ton lmao.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably too much gear in one spot or you moved the needle around a lot during the injection. Had this happen a few times on my first test e blast.I stupidly let go of the syringe one time to take a pic of it hanging out my ass, which resulted in a big bump that lasted a week or so due to the needle moving around a **** ton lmao.

boo99

boo99

Awards
I think it is too much at once so I'll split it up and use a longer needle. I think I was still with my needle but the left side is a bit difficult as Im right handed.

Thx for your reply

ddanilow

Awards
Don’t push the oils in to fast. And don’t move the needle. I see guys pushing in 2mLs in to fast and they get a bump. Also after your injection rub the spot for a good 30 seconds to a minute.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The needle is not deep enough, when I use a 1in in glutes I gotta bury it. The lump is because the oil is in the fat . It's not going to waste, it will just release slower. Get a 1.5

boo99

boo99

Awards
Don’t push the oils in to fast. And don’t move the needle. I see guys pushing in 2mLs in to fast and they get a bump. Also after your injection rub the spot for a good 30 seconds to a minute.
I push very slow, sometimes up to a minute for 2ml but I'll be splitting that up to pin twice weekly. Thks for the reply.

The needle is not deep enough, when I use a 1in in glutes I gotta bury it. The lump is because the oil is in the fat . It's not going to waste, it will just release slower. Get a 1.5
Yes I agree and it's exactly what I suspected but wanted to get you bros opinions on this.

My 1.5" pins will be arriving before my next pin day so that should take care of any future lumps.

Still have one today from last Monday. Urrgh.

Thank you for your reply.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I push very slow, sometimes up to a minute for 2ml but I'll be splitting that up to pin twice weekly. Thks for the reply.

Yes I agree and it's exactly what I suspected but wanted to get you bros opinions on this.

My 1.5" pins will be arriving before my next pin day so that should take care of any future lumps.

Still have one today from last Monday. Urrgh.

Thank you for your reply.
Just push it in a little extra so it indents your skin

boo99

boo99

Awards
Just push it in a little extra so it indents your skin
Yes that's what I gotta keep in my mind.

The most recent pin (still using 1" till my delivery arrives of 1.5") I made sure I did exactly that. So far day 3 no lump (yet)

Going on 8 days with other lump, appears to be getting smaller.

Thnx the reply.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
😂😂😂😂

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Wait was it 500mg per cc does the vial say 500mg shots. If so that's your problem. Shooting 500mg test e shot concentrated is way worse than 3 CC's of 900mg at 300mg per cc never go above 300 lol

boo99

boo99

Awards
Wait was it 500mg per cc does the vial say 500mg shots. If so that's your problem. Shooting 500mg test e shot concentrated is way worse than 3 CC's of 900mg at 300mg per cc never go above 300 lol

It's 300mg/cc/ml

It's 10 days and doesn't appear to be getting smaller at all, Im getting concerned over it now.

Still not hot or red. Hurts a bit when I press on it.

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
y

Lol I wish

I have an Android phone though
I could and have jabbed a terrible sloppy 500mg cc shot and it was red hot to the touch and hurt so bad I thought I was gonna cry. The knot/ball/lump would be gone in about 6 days

boo99

boo99

Awards
I could and have jabbed a terrible sloppy 500mg cc shot and it was red hot to the touch and hurt so bad I thought I was gonna cry. The knot/ball/lump would be gone in about 6 days

Im going on 12 days today with it. Not red. Went to MD. Gave me antibiotic anyways, said it should go down. Ordered ultrasound next week if not gone. Meh.

Pinned today near that lump but went deeper with a 1.5"

Hopefully it will shrink but Im concerned that 12 days and not shrinking. I dunno.

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yea no 12 days is fucked up bro... I wouldn't pin near it either.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Id def split 500mg into 3 pins per week. Smaller, more frequent injections is where its at.

boo99

boo99

Awards
Yea no 12 days is fucked up bro... I wouldn't pin near it either.
Today is 14 days. Not as bulging. I pinned near it other day. Didn't seem to bother it.

I'll see what MD says this week but he's not so concerned cause no infection signs

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's a standard vial, try wrapping it in a paper towel and microwaving for 10-15 seconds. The heated oil will not only inject easier, but will "disperse" better.

boo99

boo99

Awards
If it's a standard vial, try wrapping it in a paper towel and microwaving for 10-15 seconds. The heated oil will not only inject easier, but will "disperse" better.
Thank you. That one I haven't tried. Seems right glute is the problem. Another lump developed this week there and the other one from Nov 25 pin is still there but no pain and appears smaller. MD set-up ultrasound today but phuk it, Im not going. I don't wanna know.

Thanks much for your microwave suggestion!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. That one I haven't tried. Seems right glute is the problem. Another lump developed this week there and the other one from Nov 25 pin is still there but no pain and appears smaller. MD set-up ultrasound today but phuk it, Im not going. I don't wanna know.

Thanks much for your microwave suggestion!
DOn't forget to wrap it in a paper towel or the metal topper will spark out your microwave.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Too impatient. Never had a problem in the nukie machine.
I’d rather take an extra 5 min and do it with water than have to spend an extra 350 cause I blew the microwave up

boo99

boo99

Awards
Just run it under hot water lol hell of a lot safer

I'll have to do that since Im without a microwave cause some food blew up in it lol.

Btw

Im on day 26 and honestly I was expecting some strength increase but I don't feel anything from it so kinda questioning if bunk. Imma give it more time but was just curious about this.