Solid Feel Good Wind down Supplements

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There is suppository, which has almost equally excellent absorption :p
Don't need any of that with some of the stuff my son's friends use in their fancy contraptions. One toke of that shatter wax or whatever the youngsters call it and your high as a kite. Nothing like the old grass I used to smoke back in the 90's. LOL

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't need any of that with some of the stuff my son's friends use in their fancy contraptions. One toke of that shatter wax or whatever the youngsters call it and your high as a kite. Nothing like the old grass I used to smoke back in the 90's. LOL
I just wanna cut down on smoking and edibles aren't quite the same

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
oh ya I don't like those kind, except i want to try a volcano
Ok. The Volcano used to be the thing, but the portable/hand held vaporizers have come a long way. I wouldn't want to play with the bag myself. CFX works great for me, but I'm not a heavy user.

Iwilleattuna

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just to warn ya typically edibles hit ya a lot harder than smoking! So if you didn’t have a good experience smoking definitely start with a low dose on the edibles or you may be in for a rough ride.
Sorry you guys, I decided to trade my edible for some camel snus, rogue and on nicotine pouches.. a can of each. 😂:ROFLMAO: @Potbelly

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry you guys, I decided to trade my edible for some camel snus, rogue and on nicotine pouches.. a can of each. 😂:ROFLMAO: @Potbelly
LOL.
.. keeping me busy looking things up.

.... Maybe you should've kept it, though.
You might've changed your name to "iwilleateverything"
LOL

Iwilleattuna

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LOL.
.. keeping me busy looking things up.

.... Maybe you should've kept it, though.
You might've changed your name to "iwilleateverything"
LOL
You never heard of camel snus , though lol? They're great honestly but go tobacco free. Highly recommend ON coffee and rogue mango or apple

Copenhagen ain't bad either lmao

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You never heard of camel snus , though lol? They're great honestly but go tobacco free. Highly recommend ON coffee and rogue mango or apple

Copenhagen ain't bad either lmao
No, I try to stay far away from tobacco.
I had 1 set of Great Grandparents die from Cancer caused by snuff use.
And I've witnessed people dying from cigarette smoking.
... Both are a Bad way to go.
:-(

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
.... But I still can't seem to let go of the thought of you getting uhhh "enhanced", and totally destroying all the carbs and sugar you could find.
LOL
:)

Iwilleattuna

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No, I try to stay far away from tobacco.
I had 1 set of Great Grandparents die from Cancer caused by snuff use.
And I've witnessed people dying from cigarette smoking.
... Both are a Bad way to go.
:-(
Rogue and ON are tobacco free, just pure nicotine

Coffee on taste like candy

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I seen someone die to lung cancer too. I quit all tobacco but I think the weed smoke is probably really bad for me

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I seen someone die to lung cancer too. I quit all tobacco but I think the weed smoke is probably really bad for me
Well any smoke being inhaled to lungs can't be a good thing. Tobacco supposedly has a lot of 'added chemicals' and crap in it, so it's probably on another level though. They do say that you get more carsinogens from smoking weed, than smoking a cig though, cause' you typically inhale more smoke when smoking weed. But then again I doubt many people smoke 20-40 joints a day, like many do cigs.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
.... But I still can't seem to let go of the thought of you getting uhhh "enhanced", and totally destroying all the carbs and sugar you could find.
LOL
:)
I'm 12 weeks in to my cut, so haven't been able to get enhanced in a long time. Otherwise I'd destroy the whole week of cutting in a few hours, lol 🙃

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are your favorite strains these days?
I'm still on illegal weed (kind of). they put names on the baggies cuz I have a good dealer but I don't think they are accurate. VA legalized it but it's not legal to sell yet.

when I do visit a dispensary, I usually try to find the strongest sativa possible cuz it doesn't make me as tired

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd be down if they're strong
Therapeutic Releaf should ship soon. The are pretty strong because it’s made into the gummie and not rolled in it.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So just found out a new thing. Legal hemp derived D9 gummies. I don’t/won’t do it, but they do actually exist now. A loophole.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Kava for sure.. since finding it and knowing how to make it right I haven’t had a drink in over 4 years (not that I ever had a problem). Kava has been a game changer in my life allowing me to still have something to feel good but keep on my diet/fitness goals. Again though don’t get a capsule/extract, get an actual powder/strain and use an Aluball or strainer bag to make it

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Kava for sure.. since finding it and knowing how to make it right I haven’t had a drink in over 4 years (not that I ever had a problem). Kava has been a game changer in my life allowing me to still have something to feel good but keep on my diet/fitness goals. Again though don’t get a capsule/extract, get an actual powder/strain and use an Aluball or strainer bag to make it
isn't the traditional way to brew kava is to chew up kava leaves and spit it out into a container lol. I'd like to try kava leaves