Social anxiety supps?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to give CBD a try already. Some of my friends swear by it and don’t leave their house in the morning without their drops.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I need to give CBD a try already. Some of my friends swear by it and don’t leave their house in the morning without their drops.
Which brands do you recommend? Or that they find effective

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Which brands do you recommend? Or that they find effective

Tried all and they are good
Lazarus naturals
Juggernaut labz
Hemp Bombs

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Bought 3x SNS phenibut recently and gave 2 bottles to my mates

We all got major nightmares, made us feel dizzy and confused, all woke up in awful moods the next day as well. Did not feel right at all, no real mood enhancing or anything.

Maybe the batch is weird but 2 of us even tried it again to eliminate a coincidence but same thing happened

Thinking about throwing out the bottles as iv never ever had this issue with SNS phenibut in the past

Standup

Banned
Awards

We all got major nightmares, made us feel dizzy and confused, all woke up in awful moods the next day as well. Did not feel right at all, no real mood enhancing or anything.

Maybe the batch is weird but 2 of us even tried it again to eliminate a coincidence but same thing happened

Thinking about throwing out the bottles as iv never ever had this issue with SNS phenibut in the past
Just from 1 capsule? If it didn't feel like phenibut it's probably not. I've used there stuff before never had an issue.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Just from 1 capsule? If it didn't feel like phenibut it's probably not. I've used there stuff before never had an issue.
One cap and the second time tried 2x caps

Something is not right with this batch

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ll see if I can get you an answer.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Any SNS reps here? Maybe they got a bad batch from china.
Anything is possible. I wanted to try it a few times with 2 other people to eliminate a coincidence situation, never had a problem with SNS!

I’ve got their old phenibut powder and just had 750mg and feel great, euphoria, talkative, relaxed mood.

These bottles = dizzy, confused, tired etc

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

There is no bad batch of Phenibut XT and I wish that people would simply ask questions before saying things like that towards us or any company. We're glad to answer any questions or address any concerns but accusations like that imply that companies don't have proper quality controls in place and that is very hurtful and can be very damaging towards companies. Not saying that specifically towards you; just mean in general.

1) The raw materials for Phenibut XT are tested prior to encapsulation.
2) The finished product is tested for both purity and potency.
3) All SNS products are manufactured in GMP approved facilities.
4) A batch of Phenibut XT is literally thousands of bottles and we have had zero reports of this outside of this thread and all the bottles from whatever batch you are referring to have been sold; I can say that regardless of batch because we had actually ran out ourselves for quite awhile and many retailers had been out of stock before getting recently supplied.
5) Phenibut customers are some of the absolute pickiest customers out there; the fact that we have received zero complaints speaks volumes. Example.... one time we used a different color red/white capsule bc the vendor was our of the normal red/white we used and we got over 50 emails just asking about a slight capsule color variation.
6) Even in the event of the tiniest chance that for some reason a couple bottles from a batch had an issue, the odds of the same person buying all 3 of them would be like the odds of winning the lottery.

I'm NOT saying that you are lying about your experience. But I am saying that your experience had nothing to do with a bad batch.

In regards to dizziness and confusion, the only time you typically hear reports of this with Phenibut would be taking too much, taking it with alcohol, or taking it with other supplements that may increase the likelihood of that. For example, I myself can take Phenibut and feel fine; if I take Phenibut and have a cold and take cold medicine or certain allergy medicines, I feel like crap. I wouldn't explain it exactly like you put it, but it definitely makes me feel out of it to mix those. I'm not saying you were taking one of these things; I'm just sharing an example of my own experience.

If I were you, I wouldn't be blaming the Phenibut or blaming anything else you are taking but instead would be looking into maybe the combination of them contributing to it.

As far as the nightmares, I myself tend to never dream or at least remember my dreams on Phenibut but some people do say it gives them cool vivid dreams. I'm not sure if you meant your buddies experienced that too, but if so that would almost have to be a coincidence because there is literally not a supplement that I've ever heard of that can cause nightmares consistently across multiple people.

You're welcome to pm me and I'm glad to help you in any way I can. Hell, the major nightmare thing has be wanting to try your bottle myself haha.

Normally, I try to be super positive when I post and I re-read this a couple times before I posted it. Please know that I'm not meaning to come across as negative or impolite with this post; the bad batch thing just gets thrown around at companies way too much & is a real pet peeve of mine. And its not just when its mentioned towards us; I've had cases where it was said towards other companies that I've known where they had their stuff made and known the quality controls in place and been equally as frustrated by it.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
There is no bad batch of Phenibut XT and I wish that people would simply ask questions before saying things like that towards us or any company. We're glad to answer any questions or address any concerns but accusations like that imply that companies don't have proper quality controls in place and that is very hurtful and can be very damaging towards companies. Not saying that specifically towards you; just mean in general.

4) A batch of Phenibut XT is literally thousands of bottles and we have had zero reports of this outside of this thread and all the bottles from whatever batch you are referring to have been sold; I can say that regardless of batch because we had actually ran out ourselves for quite awhile and many retailers had been out of stock before getting recently supplied.
5) Phenibut customers are some of the absolute pickiest customers out there; the fact that we have received zero complaints speaks volumes. Example.... one time we used a different color red/white capsule bc the vendor was our of the normal red/white we used and we got over 50 emails just asking about a slight capsule color variation.
6) Even in the event of the tiniest chance that for some reason a couple bottles from a batch had an issue, the odds of the same person buying all 3 of them would be like the odds of winning the lottery.

I'm NOT saying that you are lying about your experience. But I am saying that your experience had nothing to do with a bad batch.

In regards to dizziness and confusion, the only time you typically hear reports of this with Phenibut would be taking too much, taking it with alcohol, or taking it with other supplements that may increase the likelihood of that. For example, I myself can take Phenibut and feel fine; if I take Phenibut and have a cold and take cold medicine or certain allergy medicines, I feel like crap. I wouldn't explain it exactly like you put it, but it definitely makes me feel out of it to mix those. I'm not saying you were taking one of these things; I'm just sharing an example of my own experience.

If I were you, I wouldn't be blaming the Phenibut or blaming anything else you are taking but instead would be looking into maybe the combination of them contributing to it.

As far as the nightmares, I myself tend to never dream or at least remember my dreams on Phenibut but some people do say it gives them cool vivid dreams. I'm not sure if you meant your buddies experienced that too, but if so that would almost have to be a coincidence because there is literally not a supplement that I've ever heard of that can cause nightmares consistently across multiple people.

You're welcome to pm me and I'm glad to help you in any way I can. Hell, the major nightmare thing has be wanting to try your bottle myself haha.

Normally, I try to be super positive when I post and I re-read this a couple times before I posted it. Please know that I'm not meaning to come across as negative or impolite with this post; the bad batch thing just gets thrown around at companies way too much & is a real pet peeve of mine. And its not just when its mentioned towards us; I've had cases where it was said towards other companies that I've known where they had their stuff made and known the quality controls in place and been equally as frustrated by it.
My apologies! I never meant to say you have had quality issues or accuse SNS of anything, it was just very strange for all of us to experience the same effects.

I’ve been taking SNS phenibut for 6-7 years rarely and I’ve never had a issue with the quality hence why I posted on here

I should have PM you, you’re right, so many variables could be in play here.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any SNS reps here? Maybe they got a bad batch from china.
I explained in more detail in the other reply/post but all raw materials are tested before encapsulation and then finished product is tested again for purity and potency. All SNS products are made in GMP approved facilities that follow all proper GMP testing protocols.

Plus, see my example in the other post. We get 50+ emails just asking about a slight red variance in capsule color on a batch haha. I love Phenibut customers but some are so picky that if there had been something like this, I would have gotten so many emails about it that my email account would've been unusable haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My apologies! I never meant to say you have had quality issues or accuse SNS of anything, it was just very strange for all of us to experience the same effects.

I’ve been taking SNS phenibut for 6-7 years rarely and I’ve never had a issue with the quality hence why I posted on here

I should have PM you, you’re right, so many variables could be in play here.
Thank you for clarifying. I hope you see my side in that sometimes people see something like this and go into 'conspiracy theory mode' if that makes sense. Not necessarily the members but there are a lot of people that read threads and posts and form an opinion without ever checking back to see the rest of the discussion. I hope that makes sense.

And from my end, I have to help organize and keep up with all the quality reports and also see the thousands and thousands of dollars we spend on quality testing that goes above and beyond even what we are required to do to be compliant. We really are committed to offering the absolute top quality products at the best prices.

For curiosity sake though, I would look at what else you were taking with those particular bottles. It could be something as simple as mixing it with a new supplement, new medicine, anything really.

You or anyone is welcome to pm me anytime you have any questions and I'm glad to help in any way that I can. I don't get to get on here nearly as much as I'd like but if you want my email address, pm me. I used to have it in my signature on here but got spammed to death so had to take it out.

Standup

Banned
Awards

Let me say I love SNS's products and have used many of them (Hup, Phenibut, etc) and never had any issues. I hear everything you're saying.

When the discussion started It just seems weird 3 different people would all react the same negative way to what I'm guessing is the same batch. If I ordered a pizza from my fave shop and me and me and 2 friends say hey this tastes different or horrible. We of course are going to assume there maybe a quality issue. I mean what you would think? Something changed. Yes could be alot of factors. Not necessary contamination but maybe purity changes.

Can you post the coa for phenibut? It would certainly relief my mind as I was planning on ordering some more from you or Smart Powders but I doubt they would give me a coa. In doing this I think you can rest any doubters silent and definitely stand out since there's so few companies out there actually posting their labs. Certainly would earn my respect and that of many posters here.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let me say I love SNS's products and have used many of them (Hup, Phenibut, etc) and never had any issues. I hear everything you're saying.

When the discussion started It just seems weird 3 different people would all react the same negative way to what I'm guessing is the same batch. If I ordered a pizza from my fave shop and me and me and 2 friends say hey this tastes different or horrible. We of course are going to assume there maybe a quality issue. I mean what you would think? Something changed. Yes could be alot of factors. Not necessary contamination but maybe purity changes.

Can you post the coa for phenibut? It would certainly relief my mind as I was planning on ordering some more from you or Smart Powders but I doubt they would give me a coa. In doing this I think you can rest any doubters silent and definitely stand out since there's so few companies out there actually posting their labs. Certainly would earn my respect and that of many posters here.
This conversation feels like everything I bothered to explain doesn't/didn't seem to matter and if that’s the case, no matter what else I explain isn’t going to matter either. Out of a batch that was thousands of bottles, one person says that they and two of their friends reacts a certain way that was different than normal to a couple bottles in a batch of thousands of bottles and a conspiracy theory develops and calls the batch into question? I'm trying my best to continue to politely reply in this thread but am finding it harder and harder to do so.

To recap:
3) All SNS products are produced in GMP approved facilities.
4) A batch of Phenibut XT is literally thousands of bottles and we have had zero reports of this outside this thread.
5) Phenibut customers are some of the pickiest out there. I got over 50 emails on a batch where we used a slightly different color capsule. This batch was thousands of bottles and we received zero reports of this.
6) Even in the event of the tiniest change that for some reason a couple bottles from a batch of any supplement from any company had an issue, the odds of any customer buying all 3 of them would be like the odds of winning the lottery.

To reply to your specific points:

It was NOT 3 random people. It was one person and his two friends. If me and 2 friends are trying product xyz and product abc affects us differently when we take them together, that would speak more to other factors than it would to one specific thing.

^^^^ Even the person that originally posted this stated that there were so many variables that could be in play here.

And I’m sorry, I see where you were trying to go with the pizza analogy but it’s not that simple. Supplements are not pizza and we aren’t talking about the taste of something. If you want to go with the pizza analogy, if three friends like the same pizza and go out drinking and drink a new whiskey and then their pizza tastes different at the pub to us but our friends that didn't drink say it tastes the same as always to them, does the pizza taste different or does the pizza just taste different after drinking the new type of whiskey? I hope that makes sense. Either way, supplements aren’t pizza and there are other variables in play like what other new supplements someone is taking, etc.

You asked me what I would think? I’ve had experiences with supplements where they didn’t affect me the same if I mixed them with other things. I literally addressed this in my first post reply here. I’ll give you another example – Guaifenesin (I use Natures Plus Herbal Expectorant when I have a cold) does not raise my blood pressure. If I take it with Pseudoephedrine it does raise my blood pressure (however Pseudoephedrine alone doesn't raise my blood pressure). If I recommended it to you and you took it with Pseudoephedrine and it raised your blood pressure it wouldn’t surprise me at all. Why? Because it did mine; so to the contrary of what you’re trying to say, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if you reacted the same way I did. It wouldn’t even cross my mind that Natures Plus may have a bad batch of Guaifenesin.

Your comment about purity changes – I’ve already addressed this in the original post and earlier in this one. Each batch of raw materials is tested before encapsulation and then finished product is tested for purity and potency.

I don’t blame Smart Powders if they wouldn’t give you a COA. Phenibut is in short supply right now and they would be foolish to provide anything that had their vendor information on there. If they did, everyone trying to get more would be contacting their vendor immediately if they saw it. And I’m sorry but these blanked out things that some companies call a COA that don’t provide any legitimizing info or way to validate them to me are useless because you, I, or anyone else could create one in a Word document in 20 mins. I’m explaining that because you or others reading this may not have known that but back when it was much more common for companies to post COA’s, the reason most stopped was because competitors were using them to steal each other’s supplier information. I hope that makes sense.

Your comment about earning your and other posters respect here – after years of posting on Anabolic Minds and helping people, addressing customer questions, and providing top quality products at cost effective prices and taking customer interaction so seriously to come out with products and ingredients that people ask for, if you don’t respect that then I doubt there is anything that we can do that would be good enough.

I thought that after my original reply and the original poster saying thanks and saying that there were so many possible variables himself that this was resolved. I had came back to this thread to post some useful information on topic that could be helpful to people looking for a supplement to help them with social anxiety but instead I find this so I'm not even going to bother to post it because it will seemingly just get nitpicked to death and I was just trying to help people.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe it’s the length of time OP has been on Phenibut? I’ve had adverse reactions to specific supplements I’ve used for literal years and can now no longer use them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Maybe it’s the length of time OP has been on Phenibut? I’ve had adverse reactions to specific supplements I’ve used for literal years and can now no longer use them.
I don't know that that would be the case here since I believe he said he takes breaks and took the powder since. It could be, but thats why I was thinking more along the lines of something of having a different response based on something else he may have been using at the time.

Something else I didn't think to point out is that he said that he/they used the powder later on and it responded like always and when we buy the raw materials, its the same raw materials that are bottled and sold as the powder as is encapsulated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just got a bottle of SNS PHENIBUT from dps, same great quality as always.. Horizons I hope you didn't order from amazon, been hearing bad stuff about supps ordered from there.

in all honesty I've never had any issues with SNS products and I've used a ton of them.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just got a bottle of SNS PHENIBUT from dps, same great quality as always.. Horizons I hope you didn't order from amazon, been hearing bad stuff about supps ordered from there.

in all honesty I've never had any issues with SNS products and I've used a ton of them.
It wouldn't have been from Amazon because they don't allow a lot of nootropics for sale including Phenibut. And overall, we keep a pretty good eye on which retailers resell our products on Amazon but I have heard of some brands having issues with products sold on there.

I agree that I too have heard that some brands are having issues with products sold on there.

And thank you for the feedback. Its frustrating to go to the great lengths that we do for quality control and doing so to give people great products at low prices and then to have to deal with things like this.

Came in here to post helpful info for people looking for social anxiety supplements and instead had my whole day ruined. If the thread gets back on track, I have some good info for people suffering from social anxiety that I've compiled over time that I'll post.

Standup

Banned
Awards
This conversation feels like everything I bothered to explain doesn't/didn't seem to matter and if that’s the case, no matter what else I explain isn’t going to matter either. Out of a batch that was thousands of bottles, one person says that they and two of their friends reacts a certain way that was different than normal to a couple bottles in a batch of thousands of bottles and a conspiracy theory develops and calls the batch into question? I'm trying my best to continue to politely reply in this thread but am finding it harder and harder to do so.

To recap:
3) All SNS products are produced in GMP approved facilities.
4) A batch of Phenibut XT is literally thousands of bottles and we have had zero reports of this outside this thread.
5) Phenibut customers are some of the pickiest out there. I got over 50 emails on a batch where we used a slightly different color capsule. This batch was thousands of bottles and we received zero reports of this.
6) Even in the event of the tiniest change that for some reason a couple bottles from a batch of any supplement from any company had an issue, the odds of any customer buying all 3 of them would be like the odds of winning the lottery.

To reply to your specific points:

It was NOT 3 random people. It was one person and his two friends. If me and 2 friends are trying product xyz and product abc affects us differently when we take them together, that would speak more to other factors than it would to one specific thing.

^^^^ Even the person that originally posted this stated that there were so many variables that could be in play here.

And I’m sorry, I see where you were trying to go with the pizza analogy but it’s not that simple. Supplements are not pizza and we aren’t talking about the taste of something. If you want to go with the pizza analogy, if three friends like the same pizza and go out drinking and drink a new whiskey and then their pizza tastes different at the pub to us but our friends that didn't drink say it tastes the same as always to them, does the pizza taste different or does the pizza just taste different after drinking the new type of whiskey? I hope that makes sense. Either way, supplements aren’t pizza and there are other variables in play like what other new supplements someone is taking, etc.

You asked me what I would think? I’ve had experiences with supplements where they didn’t affect me the same if I mixed them with other things. I literally addressed this in my first post reply here. I’ll give you another example – Guaifenesin (I use Natures Plus Herbal Expectorant when I have a cold) does not raise my blood pressure. If I take it with Pseudoephedrine it does raise my blood pressure (however Pseudoephedrine alone doesn't raise my blood pressure). If I recommended it to you and you took it with Pseudoephedrine and it raised your blood pressure it wouldn’t surprise me at all. Why? Because it did mine; so to the contrary of what you’re trying to say, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if you reacted the same way I did. It wouldn’t even cross my mind that Natures Plus may have a bad batch of Guaifenesin.

Your comment about purity changes – I’ve already addressed this in the original post and earlier in this one. Each batch of raw materials is tested before encapsulation and then finished product is tested for purity and potency.

I don’t blame Smart Powders if they wouldn’t give you a COA. Phenibut is in short supply right now and they would be foolish to provide anything that had their vendor information on there. If they did, everyone trying to get more would be contacting their vendor immediately if they saw it. And I’m sorry but these blanked out things that some companies call a COA that don’t provide any legitimizing info or way to validate them to me are useless because you, I, or anyone else could create one in a Word document in 20 mins. I’m explaining that because you or others reading this may not have known that but back when it was much more common for companies to post COA’s, the reason most stopped was because competitors were using them to steal each other’s supplier information. I hope that makes sense.

Your comment about earning your and other posters respect here – after years of posting on Anabolic Minds and helping people, addressing customer questions, and providing top quality products at cost effective prices and taking customer interaction so seriously to come out with products and ingredients that people ask for, if you don’t respect that then I doubt there is anything that we can do that would be good enough.

I thought that after my original reply and the original poster saying thanks and saying that there were so many possible variables himself that this was resolved. I had came back to this thread to post some useful information on topic that could be helpful to people looking for a supplement to help them with social anxiety but instead I find this so I'm not even going to bother to post it because it will seemingly just get nitpicked to death and I was just trying to help people.
So you do not do 3rd party lab testing or even in house tests and just the COA from your supplier? If you did inhouse or 3rd party tests it would not show your supplier. I see no reason you can't post it. Pure Nootropics posts everyone on their site. It's 3rd party so no nonsense about showing their source.

I'm going to order some soon if you won't release any labs I'll have it tested myself and post the results. Your lack of ability to post even one lab has me concerned about your product.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Oh dear lol

For me personally all I needed is some confirmation or reply from SNS and I’m happy. I probably should have PM instead but I didn’t think it was cause this much of a discussion

I use phenibut once every couple of weeks or more, sometimes just 1x cap or 2x. Can’t say I am a heavy user

Every single brand of phenibut I have tried due to its nature has been different to each other (strength wise) but SNS has always been consistent hence why I chose to express my experience, it wasn’t my intention to accuse or slander anyone

Anyways, we should move on! We are lucky even SNS do phenibut as it’s so scarce ATM haha

Standup

Banned
Awards
Oh dear lol

For me personally all I needed is some confirmation or reply from SNS and I’m happy. I probably should have PM instead but I didn’t think it was cause this much of a discussion

I use phenibut once every couple of weeks or more, sometimes just 1x cap or 2x. Can’t say I am a heavy user

Every single brand of phenibut I have tried due to its nature has been different to each other (strength wise) but SNS has always been consistent hence why I chose to express my experience, it wasn’t my intention to accuse or slander anyone

Anyways, we should move on! We are lucky even SNS do phenibut as it’s so scarce ATM haha
You're happy not getting a coa from a company for a product you paid for? Do you even look at blood tests you get done or if the doctor says its fine you just run with it? You have every right to labs for anything you bought. There's no good reason to not give you the labs especially if it's an inhouse or 3rd party lab test as that has no information about the supplier it just confirms the purity and levels of heavy metals, bacteria, mold, yeast, etc.

So you said it made you sick are you getting a refund or going to keep taking it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It wouldn't have been from Amazon because they don't allow a lot of nootropics for sale including Phenibut. And overall, we keep a pretty good eye on which retailers resell our products on Amazon but I have heard of some brands having issues with products sold on there.

I agree that I too have heard that some brands are having issues with products sold on there.

And thank you for the feedback. Its frustrating to go to the great lengths that we do for quality control and doing so to give people great products at low prices and then to have to deal with things like this.

Came in here to post helpful info for people looking for social anxiety supplements and instead had my whole day ruined. If the thread gets back on track, I have some good info for people suffering from social anxiety that I've compiled over time that I'll post.
I for one am a fan of SNS, I've always gotten quality at a fair price....don't let this thread get you down, I know there are many others who feel the same as I do!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You're happy not getting a coa from a company for a product you paid for? Do you even look at blood tests you get done or if the doctor says its fine you just run with it? You have every right to labs for anything you bought. There's no good reason to not give you the labs especially if it's an inhouse or 3rd party lab test as that has no information about the supplier it just confirms the purity and levels of heavy metals, bacteria, mold, yeast, etc.

So you said it made you sick are you getting a refund or going to keep taking it?
He never said that he got sick. He said that it gave it made him feel dizzy and have nightmares and in a subsequent post acknowledged that there could have been other factors involved.

There is literally no supplement that can consistently cause nightmares. There are companies solely dedicated to lucid dreaming supplements and if such ingredient existed they would certainly be using it haha. Point being, that result for him alone shows that it was most likely a combination event.

It makes no sense to me why you would be arguing with and putting down the person who brought up the issue and had his issue addressed and expressed that he is happy. In my very first reply to him, I told him that he's welcome to pm me if I could help him in any way.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established

I never said it made me sick lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So you do not do 3rd party lab testing or even in house tests and just the COA from your supplier? If you did inhouse or 3rd party tests it would not show your supplier. I see no reason you can't post it. Pure Nootropics posts everyone on their site. It's 3rd party so no nonsense about showing their source.

I'm going to order some soon if you won't release any labs I'll have it tested myself and post the results. Your lack of ability to post even one lab has me concerned about your product.
At this point it seems like you are either trying to pick a fight, not reading what I'm writing, or that you may not be familiar with certain terminology. And if you aren't, thats not a knock against you at all, if you don't work in the industry its completely understandable. I've went out of my way to be nice here and address your concerns. I'm going to write a very detailed post to you and anyone interested in reading that if you are not trying to be argumentative and are truly interested in learning, I hope that you will find informative and a good insight into the industry.

Are you familiar with the way production works at a GMP approved facility that is FDA inspected? Serious question. Not being facetious. It may be that the terminology of what you are meaning to ask for and what you are actually asking is different than what you think.

A COA (Certificate of Analysis) by FDA GMP definition is a document supplied by a raw material vendor. That's the key part of a COA. That's not my definition; thats the definition as per FDA GMP guidelines. So when you said that Smart Powders wouldn't give you a COA, I said that I didn't blame them because that would give their supplier information. I wasn't being hateful, I was explaining to you why they probably wouldn't. And quite honestly, they are our competitor on Phenibut capsules so I have zero reason to defend them; I was just explaining something to you. Also please realize if you don't know me, and I say this frequently, when I post, I try to post in a way that could help not only the person I'm replying to but people that may be reading that don't know as much. So please understand that when you said COA, by definition of the technical term of what it means (according to GMP guidelines), it would have to have the supplier information on it or it would be useless. If it doesn't have supplier information, it doesn't meet the FDA's legal definition of a COA. I truly hope that clears that part up and makes sense.

I do not like using other companies as examples because its hard to do so without coming off like you're putting them down. But you brought up Pure Nootropics. First, let me say that I have no problem with them at all and have used some of their products myself. I am addressing something specifically you said and I'm not putting them down in any way. But you said they post 'one' on their site (but you had said 3rd party lab testing and then COA from supplier). For some products they post raw material test results and for others they only post microbial and heavy metals testing. For example, their most recent Ashwaganda test result does not show the purity level, its just heavy metals and microbial testing. Plus, some of those labs on their website are several years old. Now, I'm going to explain (again, if you know this, bear with me because there may be people that read that don't) and this has nothing to do with Pure Nootropics but the industry in general as happens sometimes. So company XYZ has testing done on a sample of a batch of raw materials. Is that the batch that they put in their finished product? Are they picking a sample that they know is good to send for testing and then putting cheaper material in the finished products? Are they using a non GMP compliant contract manufacturer to encapsulate their products that may be switching raw materials on them? And if its a non GMP compliant contract manufacturer they are using, does that cm have raw materials that they know will test out good that they send out for testing and then use inferior raw materials for the finished product? My point here is that there are a lot of factors that can go into something to where showing a raw material analysis doesn't necessarily mean much if their is no traceability from the raw materials being tested to it being that is put in the finished goods.

I have stated twice now that all products are produced in a GMP approved facility and the raw materials are tested before encapsulation and then finished product is tested again for purity and potency. You have ignored that in two different posts where I explained that but maybe you didn't understand what I fully meant by that.

A GMP facility is an FDA inspected facility that is required to adhere to very tedious and specific manufacturing requirements and is required to keep an immense plethora of paperwork and testing on file and is required by law to have full traceability of finished goods right back to the raw material supplier (primary purposes are to ensure quality and also eliminate some of the scenarios I mentioned above). This includes but is not limited to a supplier COA (by definition above), heavy metals and microbial testing, and purity/potency testing. < That is a greatly simplified version of the process as a typical manual for these requirements would be over 100 pages long. Failure of a GMP facility to follow these protocols could lead to the facility to be warned, shut down, fined, etc. So when I said that all SNS products are manufacturer in GMP approved facilities and raw materials are tested before encapsulation and then finished product is tested again for purity and potency, that is what I was referring to. That is why it confused and frustrated me that you ignored me stating that in two separate posts. I hope this makes sense now.

I want to explain something else to you as well. I know you said you'd heard of SNS and had taken some of our products (we appreciate that) so I want to share some information with you. I saw that you mentioned in another thread about some smaller companies making products in house and things like that. SNS isn't a huge company but we aren't a tiny company either. SNS does NOT make any product in house. SNS has over 40+ sku's which include some branded ingredients that the patent holders can be very strict about who they work with on. SNS uses only GMP compliant contract manufacturers (see their requirements above) and is an FDA registered company responsible for adhering to our own GMP requirements including but not limited to accurate and up to date records, supplier documentation, quality agreements, test results, etc.

And in the interest of full disclosure (and this could be a complete coincidence) but you expressed your skepticism about certain things so here were mine when you mentioned COA (and remember that by definition of what we're used to working with, these have to include supplier information):
There is a huge shortage of Phenibut raw materials right now and prices are going up on the raw materials like crazy because of it. There literally hasn't be a day in over 3 weeks that another brand or supplier hasn't contacted us asking if we have any extra raw materials that we will sell. So please see that asking any GMP compliant company (SNS or even any of our competitors that are compliant) for a COA during a raw material shortage (see above definition; and you may have been using the wrong terminology) which would contain supplier information could be construed as someone looking for a supplier (which is the original reason that many companies stopped posting COA's back years ago).

I put a lot of time and detail into this so I truly hope this helps you understand the industry as well as my previous replies.

If you have any further questions, I'm glad to help you in any way but would appreciate it if we could pm about them so as to not derail this thread any further.

Standup

Banned
Awards
At this point it seems like you are either trying to pick a fight, not reading what I'm writing, or that you may not be familiar with certain terminology. And if you aren't, thats not a knock against you at all, if you don't work in the industry its completely understandable. I've went out of my way to be nice here and address your concerns. I'm going to write a very detailed post to you and anyone interested in reading that if you are not trying to be argumentative and are truly interested in learning, I hope that you will find informative and a good insight into the industry.

Are you familiar with the way production works at a GMP approved facility that is FDA inspected? Serious question. Not being facetious. It may be that the terminology of what you are meaning to ask for and what you are actually asking is different than what you think.

A COA (Certificate of Analysis) by FDA GMP definition is a document supplied by a raw material vendor. That's the key part of a COA. That's not my definition; thats the definition as per FDA GMP guidelines. So when you said that Smart Powders wouldn't give you a COA, I said that I didn't blame them because that would give their supplier information. I wasn't being hateful, I was explaining to you why they probably wouldn't. And quite honestly, they are our competitor on Phenibut capsules so I have zero reason to defend them; I was just explaining something to you. Also please realize if you don't know me, and I say this frequently, when I post, I try to post in a way that could help not only the person I'm replying to but people that may be reading that don't know as much. So please understand that when you said COA, by definition of the technical term of what it means (according to GMP guidelines), it would have to have the supplier information on it or it would be useless. If it doesn't have supplier information, it doesn't meet the FDA's legal definition of a COA. I truly hope that clears that part up and makes sense.

I do not like using other companies as examples because its hard to do so without coming off like you're putting them down. But you brought up Pure Nootropics. First, let me say that I have no problem with them at all and have used some of their products myself. I am addressing something specifically you said and I'm not putting them down in any way. But you said they post 'one' on their site (but you had said 3rd party lab testing and then COA from supplier). For some products they post raw material test results and for others they only post microbial and heavy metals testing. For example, their most recent Ashwaganda test result does not show the purity level, its just heavy metals and microbial testing. Plus, some of those labs on their website are several years old. Now, I'm going to explain (again, if you know this, bear with me because there may be people that read that don't) and this has nothing to do with Pure Nootropics but the industry in general as happens sometimes. So company XYZ has testing done on a sample of a batch of raw materials. Is that the batch that they put in their finished product? Are they picking a sample that they know is good to send for testing and then putting cheaper material in the finished products? Are they using a non GMP compliant contract manufacturer to encapsulate their products that may be switching raw materials on them? And if its a non GMP compliant contract manufacturer they are using, does that cm have raw materials that they know will test out good that they send out for testing and then use inferior raw materials for the finished product? My point here is that there are a lot of factors that can go into something to where showing a raw material analysis doesn't necessarily mean much if their is no traceability from the raw materials being tested to it being that is put in the finished goods.

I have stated twice now that all products are produced in a GMP approved facility and the raw materials are tested before encapsulation and then finished product is tested again for purity and potency. You have ignored that in two different posts where I explained that but maybe you didn't understand what I fully meant by that.

A GMP facility is an FDA inspected facility that is required to adhere to very tedious and specific manufacturing requirements and is required to keep an immense plethora of paperwork and testing on file and is required by law to have full traceability of finished goods right back to the raw material supplier (primary purposes are to ensure quality and also eliminate some of the scenarios I mentioned above). This includes but is not limited to a supplier COA (by definition above), heavy metals and microbial testing, and purity/potency testing. < That is a greatly simplified version of the process as a typical manual for these requirements would be over 100 pages long. Failure of a GMP facility to follow these protocols could lead to the facility to be warned, shut down, fined, etc. So when I said that all SNS products are manufacturer in GMP approved facilities and raw materials are tested before encapsulation and then finished product is tested again for purity and potency, that is what I was referring to. That is why it confused and frustrated me that you ignored me stating that in two separate posts. I hope this makes sense now.

I want to explain something else to you as well. I know you said you'd heard of SNS and had taken some of our products (we appreciate that) so I want to share some information with you. I saw that you mentioned in another thread about some smaller companies making products in house and things like that. SNS isn't a huge company but we aren't a tiny company either. SNS does NOT make any product in house. SNS has over 40+ sku's which include some branded ingredients that the patent holders can be very strict about who they work with on. SNS uses only GMP compliant contract manufacturers (see their requirements above) and is an FDA registered company responsible for adhering to our own GMP requirements including but not limited to accurate and up to date records, supplier documentation, quality agreements, test results, etc.

And in the interest of full disclosure (and this could be a complete coincidence) but you expressed your skepticism about certain things so here were mine when you mentioned COA (and remember that by definition of what we're used to working with, these have to include supplier information):
There is a huge shortage of Phenibut raw materials right now and prices are going up on the raw materials like crazy because of it. There literally hasn't be a day in over 3 weeks that another brand or supplier hasn't contacted us asking if we have any extra raw materials that we will sell. So please see that asking any GMP compliant company (SNS or even any of our competitors that are compliant) for a COA during a raw material shortage (see above definition; and you may have been using the wrong terminology) which would contain supplier information could be construed as someone looking for a supplier (which is the original reason that many companies stopped posting COA's back years ago).

I put a lot of time and detail into this so I truly hope this helps you understand the industry as well as my previous replies.

If you have any further questions, I'm glad to help you in any way but would appreciate it if we could pm about them so as to not derail this thread any further.
Lawyers like to talk alot but say little. I want your coa and you refuse to post it. You can make any excuse you want but guess what I don't care. Other companies do it and so can you. If you want to just give excuses I'll be testing your product shortly and posting the coa for everyone to see. Seems I have to do your job for you.

Standup

Banned
Awards
I never said it made me sick lol
Your quotes from this thread suggest otherwise.

These bottles = dizzy, confused, tired etc.

Thinking about throwing out the bottles

One cap and the second time tried 2x caps

Something is not right with this batch
Oh that's not sick? I'd hate to hear what healthy feels like to you lol. You're the one who said this batch was off. But what a reps writes up a paragraph and you change your feelings about your reaction. What is wrong with you?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
^^^ The above proves my point that you have no interest in learning or having an intelligent conversation on the topic of industry testing because you literally couldn't have taken the time to read and understand everything I wrote there in the time it took you to reply. I've taken the time several different times now to nicely and thoroughly address each and every point you have made and you continue to reply like you haven't read any of it.

Hopefully what I wrote will at least help others understand the industry in general.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
^^^ The above proves my point that you have no interest in learning or having an intelligent conversation on the topic of industry testing because you literally couldn't have taken the time to read and understand everything I wrote there in the time it took you to reply. I've taken the time several different times now to nicely and thoroughly address each and every point you have made and you continue to reply like you haven't read any of it.

Hopefully what I wrote will at least help others understand the industry in general.
It helped me learn something. ?*♂

Standup

Banned
Awards

I know the industry. There's nothing stopping you from sharing the results. Yes a COA is typically from the supplier but a coa can be from any testing lab.

You are refusing to answer any details of your labs.

For example what is the purity of your phenibut? Or are you going to makeup a reason you can't list that?

Standup

Banned
Awards
It helped me learn something. &#55358;&#56631;*♂
It's called making up aton of bs. He could post any coa or lab test from any former batch but rather tell you than show you. I'm asking for proof he's not able or willing to provide it.

A Certificate of Analysis is a document issued by Quality Assurance that confirms that a regulated product meets its product specification. They commonly contain the actual results obtained from testing performed as part of quality control of an individual batch of a product.

Any lab can produce a coa. A coa the results of lab tests. A 3rd party coa or lab tests is done by a company not related to you so not in house which helps confirms your purity and safety.

I expect to know the purity of a given product and the amounts of heavy metals, bacteria, yeast, and mold from any company that claims to follow gmp.

You say you're gmp approved or registered? What's your registration number with the FDA? How does one confirm what you're saying is actually true?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's called making up aton of bs. He could post any coa or lab test from any former batch but rather tell you than show you. I'm asking for proof he's not able or willing to provide it.

A Certificate of Analysis is a document issued by Quality Assurance that confirms that a regulated product meets its product specification. They commonly contain the actual results obtained from testing performed as part of quality control of an individual batch of a product.

Any lab can produce a coa. A coa the results of lab tests. A 3rd party coa or lab tests is done by a company not related to you so not in house which helps confirms your purity and safety.

I expect to know the purity of a given product and the amounts of heavy metals, bacteria, yeast, and mold from any company that claims to follow gmp.

You say you're gmp approved or registered? What's your registration number with the FDA? How does one confirm what you're saying is actually true?
Actually, I didn't refuse to show anyone. I took the time to try to explain to people what to look for and what they are looking at so that they would know the differences when they saw things like on the site that you mentioned.

And actually, I explained to you what a COA means per FDA GMP law. You originally made the comment that Smart Powders wouldn't give you one and I explained why they probably wouldn't was because by the definition of a COA in this industry, it would be something that would have their supplier information on it. At that point in time, I thought I was helping you understand why they wouldn't. Hell, they're my direct competitor on the ingredient; I have no reason to defend them. At the time, I thought I was helping you understand something that you may would find interesting. If you had said Smart Powders probably wouldn't give you any test results, I wouldn't have tried to explain that to you because hell, that's between you and them. I was just trying to make sure that if you emailed them and asked for a COA and they said no, it would likely be because they would think you were asking for something with their supplier information on it.

The product brand you plugged in this thread yourself doesn't provide you with finished product heavy metals and microbial testing. They provide you with starter raw material micro and heavy metal testing but microbials can be introduced as part of the manufacturing process; especially if its a smaller company or a company working with ingredients that can't be manufactured in a GMP facility. That's why finished product micro is so important.

There are numerous GMP companies that don't provide test results including many very large companies and companies that are very well liked here. For example, I've never seen Hi-Tech, Genius, or Optimum Nutrition give out test results. And for AM examples, I'll use BLR as as example. I've seen them be asked for and to an extent even harassed in the past being asked for results and not providing them. I never once thought he was being shady about that; I knew that he wasn't wanting to give his competitors (including me) supplier or contract manufacturer information.

You are asking me about GMP's which shows that you haven't read my other replies. I've stated multiple times that all SNS products are produced in GMP approved facilities. Some companies like you mentioned that only sell direct may skate by without being registered or compliant (I'm not saying they aren't; just saying that some that are direct sales only aren't) but any companies like us that sell to a wide selection of retailers, have a lot of sku's, and have been in the industry for going on 15 years should be (and if anyone is ready this that isn't, I encourage you to do so asap). Plus, we deal with a lot of branded ingredients whose patent holders are very strict about who they license to and where the products containing their ingredients are made.

Anyway, at this point I'm not posting any of this to try to convince you of anything because it doesn't seem like anything that anyone says will be good enough for you. I'm simply posting so that anyone interested in learning about the industry can hopefully do so.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For reference, here is an example of what almost any company in this industry thinks someone is asking for if they were to get an email asking for a COA because its what the FDA would be asking for if they asked for a COA. I'm using this particular one as an example because its an ingredient that is easily and readily found and one that no one probably cares if their competitor were to know their supplier of. I'm using this an an example so that you or anyone reading will see that it 100% shows the supplier information on it. (And btw... I think supplier COA's are worthless because without independent testing, they are just glorified word documents).

Attachments

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now that I've provided an example of what a COA looks like, I hope that anyone can understand why on a hard to come by ingredient or an ingredient in short supply that a company may not want to provide that. Because like on my Vitamin C example above, any competitor that they have would then know where to try to go get it at.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In a previous post I took the time to go into great detail about how some companies post raw material results but not finished product test results. The problem with doing so is that the customer has no guarantee that those were the particular raw materials that were used in the finished product that the customer is buying. That is why per FDA GMP laws, there has to be a clear chain of custody on ingredients from the time they are received to what finished product(s) that they end up in. If a company posts a raw material COA, that doesn't mean that raw material wound up in the finished product. A company should test raw materials before they are capsulated/bottled and GMP compliant companies are required to do so but this is no substitute for final product testing. What really matters to the consumer? The purity and potency of their finished product along with the heavy metals and microbial content. Why don't some companies want to share this information? If they are GMP compliant, nope, its most likely not the conspiracy theory them having something to hide. Its most likely because most of the time if they don't edit out certain information then it may tell their competitors who their suppliers &/or contract manufacturers are. I've seen this happen to other companies before (including popular ones on AM; one time I recall adamantly defending one in particular that is a competitor whose owner doesn't even like me) where they would get attacked with people demanding certain information and as a company, I realized that they most likely were not trying to 'hide' anything other than their supplier/contract manufacturer info.

For anyone legitimately interested in learning more about this, I'll be glad to post some more information on it in the upcoming days. Also, if there are smaller company owners out there that legitimately want to try and make sure that they do things the right way, they're always welcome to pm me.

Anyway, for the sake of the Phenibut XT conversation, here are FINISHED PRODUCT test results (supplier and contract manufacturer information is cut off or blacked out). Note that these include:
- Finished product microbial and heavy metals testing results (not just random raw material results as per your earlier example)
- The HPLC test results on the finished product confirming the quality and the dosage per capsule

I would really like for this thread to now get back on topic as social anxiety is a serious issue and it would be nice to get back to focusing on helping people. If you do want to continue the discussion, feel free to pm me.

Attachments

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good lord you're a calm and patient person to someone that's being a total a$$hat. I appreciate your explanations and found them very interesting.

Edit: just want to add that I hope you still post your thoughts on things that would help with social anxiety as it's an issue I've had all my life and always looking for something else to try.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I need to buy more phenibut while supply is still available...SNS phenibut….just sayin

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Your quotes from this thread suggest otherwise.

Oh that's not sick? I'd hate to hear what healthy feels like to you lol. You're the one who said this batch was off. But what a reps writes up a paragraph and you change your feelings about your reaction. What is wrong with you?
We are in discussion via PM

I suggest you do the same. you’ve spent a lot of time on hating on a supplement company when you’re in the supplement section on a forum

Oh the irony

Stop posting about it, we get it you’re angry, that’s cool, but use the PM :)

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
In a previous post I took the time to go into great detail about how some companies post raw material results but not finished product test results. The problem with doing so is that the customer has no guarantee that those were the particular raw materials that were used in the finished product that the customer is buying. That is why per FDA GMP laws, there has to be a clear chain of custody on ingredients from the time they are received to what finished product(s) that they end up in. If a company posts a raw material COA, that doesn't mean that raw material wound up in the finished product. A company should test raw materials before they are capsulated/bottled and GMP compliant companies are required to do so but this is no substitute for final product testing. What really matters to the consumer? The purity and potency of their finished product along with the heavy metals and microbial content. Why don't some companies want to share this information? If they are GMP compliant, nope, its most likely not the conspiracy theory them having something to hide. Its most likely because most of the time if they don't edit out certain information then it may tell their competitors who their suppliers &/or contract manufacturers are. I've seen this happen to other companies before (including popular ones on AM; one time I recall adamantly defending one in particular that is a competitor whose owner doesn't even like me) where they would get attacked with people demanding certain information and as a company, I realized that they most likely were not trying to 'hide' anything other than their supplier/contract manufacturer info.

For anyone legitimately interested in learning more about this, I'll be glad to post some more information on it in the upcoming days. Also, if there are smaller company owners out there that legitimately want to try and make sure that they do things the right way, they're always welcome to pm me.

Anyway, for the sake of the Phenibut XT conversation, here are FINISHED PRODUCT test results (supplier and contract manufacturer information is cut off or blacked out). Note that these include:
- Finished product microbial and heavy metals testing results (not just random raw material results as per your earlier example)
- The HPLC test results on the finished product confirming the quality and the dosage per capsule

I would really like for this thread to now get back on topic as social anxiety is a serious issue and it would be nice to get back to focusing on helping people. If you do want to continue the discussion, feel free to pm me.
This is my batch number btw

End of discussion

Standup

Banned
Awards

Just to confirm these are in house tests done from your contract manufacturer? You don't have your own plant that produces and tests your products right?

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
You made those statements. Did you not?

How is that not hating? Were you even being honest when you said those statements?

If asking for lab tests to confirm something is safe and effective is hating sure.
Conversation is done mate, move on

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I suggest you do the same. you’ve spent a lot of time on hating on a supplement company when you’re in the supplement section on a forum

Oh the irony

a well respected supplement company in good standing on this forum.....good advice.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just to confirm these are in house tests done from your contract manufacturer? You don't have your own plant that produces and tests your products right?
I have stated numerous times that we use GMP approved contract manufacturing facilities. And I stated when I posted the results that they were finished product test results. By GMP guidelines, finished product test results are done by independent facilities.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good lord you're a calm and patient person to someone that's being a total a$$hat. I appreciate your explanations and found them very interesting.

Edit: just want to add that I hope you still post your thoughts on things that would help with social anxiety as it's an issue I've had all my life and always looking for something else to try.
Thank you. I appreciate it. I try my best to be nice and respectful to everyone.

And thank you for the kind words. I'm glad that you found them interesting. I really enjoy helping people and thats why situations like this can be so frustrating for me because I don't get to get on here as much as I'd like and when I do, I like to spend my time helping people.

And yes, lets see if things settle down and I'll be glad to post some things on social anxiety. Its a particular area of interest to me that I've spent a lot of time researching.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
To those concerned about COA's, please use the PM function...otherwise lets keep the thread on topic because it does have valuable information. Thank you.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reposting for sns8778 Incase those who missed it from the digression of the thread

IMG_1757.JPG
IMG_1758.JPG

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Oh the irony

NeuroTropic 205.***.***.***, [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Standup 205.***.***.***, [Find Latest Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

A former rep/owner that was banned here, not a customer.

Now that is done, back to the actual conversation.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any further developments on social anxiety?