So today's relative unknown "stim"....AmpiBerry. Better than Theacrine?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So came across this a little time ago...think this is in less than a handful of Pre's. Interesting ingredient...seems to work somewhat like Theacrine i.e. pairs well with Caffeine.

Suppose why is the patent is owned by LeCheek.

Nonetheless....would like to hear some feedback...if any is available about this stuff. I'm not impressed at all with Theacrine, think honestly it does nothing. Here is a little read. Synapsin for feedback also.

AmpiBerry: AMPiberry™ is taken from a form of Juniperus communis (common juniper). It is known to decrease water weight, assist in fat loss and provide a smooth energy curve when paired with caffeine.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I always thought this stuff was a play on words to confuse people and think a product contains Amp Citrate. In to learn more

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I had 10g of Theacrine (Teacrine) and dosed it up and down the scale - mind as well have been taking baking powder. Not worth the money. To be fair, I didn't try it after a 'stim break' or anything, just added it to the usual.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had 10g of Theacrine (Teacrine) and dosed it up and down the scale - mind as well have been taking baking powder. Not worth the money. To be fair, I didn't try it after a 'stim break' or anything, just added it to the usual.
did you stack it with caffeine? On it's own I wasn't impressed tbh, but combined I thought it was good. I view it like a slightly weaker theophylline (one of my favorite stims of all time)

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't look that great. I didn't notice much from it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What dose of teacrine did you use?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What dose of teacrine did you use?
Mostly go with 100mg since "most" of the Pre's I use are 350-400+ caffeine. Prob. will dose tomorrow at 150mg but I highly doubt I'm going to see a drastic difference between 100 & 150. Think the stuff is overhyped...pretty much like everything.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mostly go with 100mg since "most" of the Pre's I use are 350-400+ caffeine. Prob. will dose tomorrow at 150mg but I highly doubt I'm going to see a drastic difference between 100 & 150. Think the stuff is overhyped...pretty much like everything.
If you find 350-400mg of caffeine isn't giving much in the energy department, adding a bunch of other stims isn't going to help much. I'd say do at least a 7-10 day stim break.

What exactly are you looking for? More energy, focus? If so, I'd go with DMHA over anything else that is available right now.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In-between meetings and such today been trying to find info on AmpiBerry and there is not much out there......

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
did you stack it with caffeine? On it's own I wasn't impressed tbh, but combined I thought it was good. I view it like a slightly weaker theophylline (one of my favorite stims of all time)
I believe it would have been added to about 300mg CAF and 30mg EPH at that point in time.

Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

Awards
I'm only aware of psychotic. Which other pres have this?

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm only aware of psychotic. Which other pres have this?
Lecheek was throwing in a bunch of their products, seems they also own the patent. Lecheek also owns Insane Labz and Genomyx so they spread through those lineups also. RIP OG Genomyx :(

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lecheek was throwing in a bunch of their products, seems they also own the patent. Lecheek also owns Insane Labz and Genomyx so they spread through those lineups also. RIP OG Genomyx :(
I can't even hear "Genomyx" w/out shedding a tear. Curse the day Armando sold it to those jackoffs...who proceeded, naturally, to kill it off in < 1 yr. My last tub of Origin and Decimate is all that remains......

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe it would have been added to about 300mg CAF and 30mg EPH at that point in time.
Fair enough then. It's not something that makes you stand up and shout "holy crap!" But it's a nice addition for me. Not going to compare to something like ephedrine though

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Fair enough then. It's not something that makes you stand up and shout "holy crap!" But it's a nice addition for me. Not going to compare to something like ephedrine though
There's also the fact that I can take 60mg E and 40mg Y and barely get damp armpits... LOL

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't even hear "Genomyx" w/out shedding a tear. Curse the day Armando sold it to those jackoffs...who proceeded, naturally, to kill it off in < 1 yr. My last tub of Origin and Decimate is all that remains......
They killed it off in a matter of a few months, such a awesome brand back in the day. Wonder what ever happened to Armando? Didnt he start another supplement company and it kind of fell off the radar?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They killed it off in a matter of a few months, such a awesome brand back in the day. Wonder what ever happened to Armando? Didnt he start another supplement company and it kind of fell off the radar?
Hybrid I believe

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So came across this a little time ago...think this is in less than a handful of Pre's. Interesting ingredient...seems to work somewhat like Theacrine i.e. pairs well with Caffeine.

Suppose why is the patent is owned by LeCheek.

Nonetheless....would like to hear some feedback...if any is available about this stuff. I'm not impressed at all with Theacrine, think honestly it does nothing. Here is a little read. Synapsin for feedback also.

AmpiBerry: AMPiberry™ is taken from a form of Juniperus communis (common juniper). It is known to decrease water weight, assist in fat loss and provide a smooth energy curve when paired with caffeine.
Would need to know what's really in it, but I don't really trust lecheek...a bunch of their stim products if you recall a few years ago didn't contain the doses on the label (if at all).

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hybrid I believe
Yes thats it! Thank you, for the life of me I could not remember the name of the company.

Wasnt Armando one of the first to bring Amp Cit to the market in EVOL?

Alistair_

Awards
My experience as well. Waste of money

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My experience as well. Waste of money
Ha ha and that's what sup companies are pushing now as the "new" stim. "Oh we added 100mg of TeaCrine to enhance...", so you really added 100mg of nothing you'll ever feel.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ha ha and that's what sup companies are pushing now as the "new" stim. "Oh we added 100mg of TeaCrine to enhance...", so you really added 100mg of nothing you'll ever feel.
lets resurrect a bit old thread
100mg theacrine added to caffeine makes a bit of difference, maybe placebo but I felt it helped with not building up tolerance to caffeine.
On its own i'd need to be 200-300mg but that's pretty expensive.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lets resurrect a bit old thread
100mg theacrine added to caffeine makes a bit of difference, maybe placebo but I felt it helped with not building up tolerance to caffeine.
On its own i'd need to be 200-300mg but that's pretty expensive.
Yeah. I find that theacrine added to caffeine can give you a little extra boost and/or let you get away with having a little less caffeine without sacrificing energy, but it’s not really that good on its own without caffeine, and it’s expensive to replace caffeine with entirely, as you said.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
out of curiosity, what is it you like so much about theophylline?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Original Jack3d with caffeine, dmaa, Theophylline and schizandrol A was amazing. Most people didn't notice when they took the Theophylline out but I sure did. It was all downhill from there.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
75-150mg in conjunction with caffeine
Sorry hasn’t seen this. How much approx was in Dexaprine? Loved that stuff.
EDIT: Just been checking products with it in and all seem to use a proprietary blend...

Last edited:
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally like teacrine. 2 scoops of energized aminos from SNS is perfect for me. Of course I am getting older and do not really like many of the newer high stim products nor do I need them. Vasoconstriction, heart rate at 80% max from a warm up, and elevated BP do NOT equal a great idea pre-workout for this guy.

I have used the ampiberry in Manson preworkout and it felt like a DMAA pre to me, definitely more than just the large dose of caffeine.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally like teacrine. 2 scoops of energized aminos from SNS is perfect for me. Of course I am getting older and do not really like many of the newer high stim products nor do I need them. Vasoconstriction, heart rate at 80% max from a warm up, and elevated BP do NOT equal a great idea pre-workout for this guy.

I have used the ampiberry in Manson preworkout and it felt like a DMAA pre to me, definitely more than just the large dose of caffeine.
I know this is an older thread but for once I am actually aware of that fact when I post lol. Update: I do NOT jive with with this juniper berry extract known as ampiberry. I have taken juniper berries in natural diuretics and experienced no issues. With ampiberry, such as total war and psychotic, I experience the largest increase in resting heart rate of any OTC stim I have ever tried. 100mg DMAA barely moves the needle for me HR and BP wise but this stuff had both elevated 3 hours post-workout, and it was only arms day. The ingredient also seems to cause slight shortness of breath from the mildest of exertions. This stuff is certainly not for me.

To be fair we have customers that LOVE psychotic and it sells very well as does total war. If you have never taken this stuff start half scoop and give it an hour as it seems to sneak up on you.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally have never felt anything from pre's that have Ampiberry in the profile and I know
a few other people who would also say the same but that goes to show you how everything
effects everyone differently.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally have never felt anything from pre's that have Ampiberry in the profile and I know
a few other people who would also say the same but that goes to show you how everything
effects everyone differently.
It is possible with psychotic that the Y is the issue but I regularly take 2.5-5mg of Y at a time and I can consume 900mg of caffeine in a hour with no rise in heart rate so I don't think the 400mg in there is the issue.(I don't do this as a regular practice but did during the lockdown with 3 bangs in an hour sitting on the couch lol.) Who knows lol.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was it from Psychotic? I mean look at their labels and marketing, I don’t trust their cGMP manufacturing at all. Would not surprise me if something was overdosed or contaminated