So nobody has topical test??

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
So why is this thread 3 pages long? it doesn’t seem like any progress has been made in this discussion, and the op’s question was answered already.

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
So why is this thread 3 pages long? it doesn’t seem like any progress has been made in this discussion, and the op’s question was answered already.
when questions start lingering into pages and pages that's some pretty good stuff, I know the topic probably got railroaded but a lot of guys made some pretty valid points from personal opinions and experience.. there's a lot of take-home notes for the readers, by looking at things from multiple perspectives..I'm sure this topic will help out readers in the future..

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, I can agree with that. But if you're using test, you'll get those benefits anyway. I don't think there's any reason to add additional estrogen to the cycle, that seems like a recipe for gyno.
Your misunderstanding what there talking about. There is zero testosterone in the stack. It's 1 andro and epiandro. When they say test base. There not talking about actually testosterone. There talking about something to use in place of testosterone to act like a test base to the cycle.

Over the years of people being too scared to pin test and too lazy to try to actually score themselves some test or moral reasons or whatever, people started to make up all these words and terms to justify there cycles without using injectable testosterone. These terms are now second nature to most of us. When we talk test base to a cycle were just referring to things other then testosterone that cover all the bases for well being, libido, muscle growth ect.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Because everyone loved to drag the **** out of a thread and change topics 47 times