So Much Body Hair

nickname

Awards
After a year of cycling on test, went from having some hair on my chest to becoming a freaking bear. Anyone else see such a difference? Will it keep going? I mean, how covered can you get?? It's nuts.

Luckily, for some reason, my lady likes it a lot.

dropbox.com/s/zspzfmudubts901/5599015424.jpeg

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude...is that a joke? If that's seriously you, then just wow.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a joke. I guess I'm alone then...
I've always thought I'm a hairy guy, but that makes me look like a hairless cat. I only asked if it was a joke because the low post count and the sheer amount of hair in the photo made it seem like a good opportunity for trolling. But if this is legitimate, I'm sorry, man. That's just nuts.

And for those who are too lazy to click out to the link:

5599015424.jpg

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Thats bull no way you would walk around looking like that... However, I def have more chest and lower back hair since I started cycling... I just kinda speeds up genetics.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I apologize for laughing. But really i found the bear comment extrenely funny. Now the pic i didnt see ituntil now, but looks almost hard to believe i have friends who cycle and never seen em turning into werewolfs ! I wont look at the moon while on. Is good your gf likes it tho. In fact you do look hughable ! Lol jk jk . :D

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
suckers.....

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
spppppppaaa.gif
I've always thought I'm a hairy guy, but that makes me look like a hairless cat. I only asked if it was a joke because the low post count and the sheer amount of hair in the photo made it seem like a good opportunity for trolling. But if this is legitimate, I'm sorry, man. That's just nuts.

And for those who are too lazy to click out to the link:

View attachment 65888