So ive been full of questions lately sorry...

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Im on test C and I know you only need to pin once a week. But I was reading when you pin shoulders it has a shorter half life then if you shoot in your glute. Would it benefit more to pin twice a week or just stick with once?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dont know where u read that but ive never heard such a thing. it shouldnt matter where u pin...the test still has the attached ester.

but for more stable levels its better to pin 2x a week

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I call BS wherever that info came from. I'd shoot twice per week. Mon and Thur

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im on test C and I know you only need to pin once a week. But I was reading when you pin shoulders it has a shorter half life then if you shoot in your glute. Would it benefit more to pin twice a week or just stick with once?
Ummmm what? Doesn't matter where u pin, and every 4th day is best (mon thurs). Divide the total week dose up into 2 shots (half and half).

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
It was actually my GF teacher. They were talking about the topic and said it has a longer half life in your glute than your shoulders and smaller muscles. Not sure about weekely but maybe she ment months or something. Thanks for the info I tihnk ill start pinning 2x a week for the last few weeks

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
When I shoot twice a week if I shoot in my shoulders for the 2nd shot that week should I shoot again in my shoulders? Or go for another place?

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
It has been shown to matter in the literature. Injection volume and location will influence the pharmacokinetics of injectable steroids.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah this is actually legit...it is better to pin the glute....heavyiron has a chart showing how pinning each muscle group effects your blood levels differently....mabye you could pm him

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
When I shoot twice a week if I shoot in my shoulders for the 2nd shot that week should I shoot again in my shoulders? Or go for another place?
pin twice a week for sure to keep your blood levels constant....and move the injections sites around as much as possible....

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Concentration of drug in the product will also influence half-life. Pinning more frequently will not necessarily reduce plasma variations but will result in a highe rpeak plasma concentration.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Would it be better to pin more often in the glute than shoulders? Ive been rotating like right glute/shoulders/left glute every time I pin.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Would it be better to pin more often in the glute than shoulders? Ive been rotating like right glute/shoulders/left glute every time I pin.
If you are pinning once a week probably do not need to rotate to the shoulders, just left and right glute.
The literature actually shows a longer half-life for delt injections.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
If you are pinning once a week probably do not need to rotate to the shoulders, just left and right glute.
The literature actually shows a longer half-life for delt injections.
wouldnt it be that way for any small muscle group because it takes longer to reach peak levels?

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
wouldnt it be that way for any small muscle group because it takes longer to reach peak levels?
Theoretically, but it also depends on the vascularity and the tissue composition, including the amount of fat at the injection site. It is somewhat counterintuitive that smaller muscles equal longer hal-life but that is what the literature shows. But you are correct about it taking longer to reach peak levels.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Theoretically, but it also depends on the vascularity and the tissue composition, including the amount of fat at the injection site. It is somewhat counterintuitive that smaller muscles equal longer hal-life but that is what the literature shows. But you are correct about it taking longer to reach peak levels.
really....why would subcutaneus fat effect an im injection....does it buffer the filtration into the blood?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
So will i benefit more just injecting in the glute?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
no.

i shoot once a week and haven't noticed a damn bit of difference between that and 2x/wk. as for what site, hell, wherever you can find a spot that isn't covered in scar tissue.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
So will i benefit more just injecting in the glute?
Depends on what you mean by benefit. Will pinning in the glute produce more gains than pinning in the shoulder - no. Just not necessary to pin twice a week and rotate through every bodypart.