so it seems to me evo labs is trying to trick people

Status
Not open for further replies.
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I was scanning around and saw a new product they are throwing out called winevol.

first off, the name is to trick ignorant people IMO.
2nd off the ingredients are layed out to look like designers to people who dont know any better.

ingredient profile:

inEVOL Rx Pro-Anabolic Complex (Tribulus terrestris standardized to 20% (26-O-Beta-D-glyco- pyranosyl-22-hydroxyfurost-5-ene-3Beta, 26-diol-3-O-Beta- diglucorhamnoside), 2-(4-methoxyphenyl)-8-(3-methylbut-2-enyl)-7 [(2S,3R,4S, 5R,6R)-3,4,5-tri- hydroxy-6-(hydroxymethyl)oxan-2-yl] oxy-3-[[(2S,3S,4R,5S,6S) -3,4,5- trihydroxy- 6-methyl-oxan -2-yl]methoxy]chromen-4-one (Icarrin), 20- hydroxyecdysone, Ajuga turkestanica std. to 2 % (2ß,3ß,5ß,11alpha,22R) 2, 3,11,14,20,22,25- Hepatahyrdoxycholest-7-en-6-, Trigonella foenum graecum
std. to 40% steroidal saponins, 10% (26-O-Beta-D- glycopyranosyl-22-
hydroxyfurost-5-ene-3Beta, 26-diol-3-O-Beta-diglucorhamnoside), Eurycoma longifolia std. to 5% Glycosaponins, 4% Polysaccharides, Avena Sativa)

winEVOL Rx Highly Evolved Thermogenic and Neural Enhanced Energy Matrix: 1222.5 mg

Caffeine: (Guarana 99% Xanthines and Cocoa 99% Xanthine source)
Synepherine, Guggle Extract standardized 98% Guggulsterones, L-Tyrosine, Thiamine Disulfide, 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan), Alpha Lipoic Acid and or R-ALA, Phenylalanine, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Slimaluma™., Vanadyl, Maximowiczia Chinensis Extract, Phaseolus Vulgaris Extract, Hoodia Gordonii, L-Carnitine, in a complex Fiber blend.

Anabolic & Thermogenic Multiplier Proprietary Complex: 65.3 mg

Bioperine®., Bergamottin, Burpleurum, Hoelen Gonad Axis Proprietary Complex 49 mg
Tribulus 40%, Kudzu, Maca, Dodder Seed

Liver Assist & Antioxidant Proprietary Blend 229 mg

Milk Thistle, Green Tea, ALA, MSM, Ginger, Red Kidney Bean, Fiber Matrix

Adrenal Support Matrix 40 mg
Bovine Adrenal Tissue

Serving Size: 2 Tablets Servings Per
winEVOL Rx Rapid & Time Release
Sleep Aid proprietary blend.: 369 mg
Valerian Root, 5-HTP, Melatonin
winEVOL Rx Nocturnal GH Stimulator Complex.: 1434 mg
Phenibut, Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA), A-AKG, L-Ornithine, Vanadyl

Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Micrystalline Cellulose,
Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Polydextrose, FD&C Blue #1,
FD&C Blue #2, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Yellow
#6, Maltodextrin, Talc, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Sodium
Carboxymethylcellulose, Dextrose, Lecithin (Soya). Contains Soy.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
kitchen sink theory? something has to work.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
the pm part of winevol works great. to me it works better than knockout. i really havent used the am part long enough to tell you whether it is any good. and yes i dont like the way its advertized either.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
WTF??? lol they write all those fancy names and numbers to sound legit, this type of sleezyness gives the supplement industry a bad name. wineVOl highly anvanced biometric super duper infused receptor complex (3b- 71 tri methy x7x7x7 gh 74.....lol I should make my own supplement!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
indeed. thats why i posted this. to show what some companies will try to do in order to deceive....just not fair to the unknowing. I like some of the ingredients yes, but their are just way too many IMO to have a good idea of what is actually working.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Tri-methyl!!!,.. my liver hurts!!!

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
Add up the MG's and you will see this is not very well put together at all. Would love to hear their side.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah but every company does this...including the more reputable?, popular ones around here. Texas have u heard of the PSARM synthase ai complex, or the METHYL amp complex?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Looks like winny to me ;)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah but every company does this...including the more reputable?, popular ones around here. Texas have u heard of the PSARM synthase ai complex, or the METHYL amp complex?
No...explain?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Mooch... come on bro. I see where you're coming from and I see where you're going with this. I am not knocking on you for making the statement, but do it in a different tone to avoid disrespect towards a stellar company. Applied Nutraceuticals didn't call the product something like 'Stenoloject' or 'Trenbigalo'. lol.

Funny you mention RPM, I'm taking it now at 1 cap AM (just started) and I remember now how much it kicks @$$.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I was,.. my bad!!!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLifter89
where did you see that? Looks to be all natural to me.

I think he was referring to Motox's post.
I was,.. my bad!!!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Mooch... come on bro. I see where you're coming from and I see where you're going with this. I am not knocking on you for making the statement, but do it in a different tone to avoid disrespect towards a stellar company. Applied Nutraceuticals didn't call the product something like 'Stenoloject' or 'Trenbigalo'. lol.

Funny you mention RPM, I'm taking it now at 1 cap AM (just started) and I remember now how much it kicks @$$.

Im not tryin to dog on app nut at all but this is a common practice, and all companies do it. if your dumb enough to buy a product because the name sounds like something that some dude at the gym told you he was taking, then u deserve to get ripped off.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not tryin to dog on app nut at all but this is a common practice, and all companies do it. if your dumb enough to buy a product because the name sounds like something that some dude at the gym told you he was taking, then u deserve to get ripped off.
I think the big deal here is them spelling out the chemical structure to fool the consumer into thinking it is something much more powerful than fenugreek.

AN named their mixes something like methyl amp or whatever, but then went on to list each ingredient with its common name... the ones consumers understand.

I looked at TestEVol or whatever, and that one is even worse. Loaded with every other herb people in this industry claims to boost testosterone, but instead is just an incredibly expensive libido booster.

Adams

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I think the big deal here is them spelling out the chemical structure to fool the consumer into thinking it is something much more powerful than fenugreek.

AN named their mixes something like methyl amp or whatever, but then went on to list each ingredient with its common name... the ones consumers understand.

I looked at TestEVol or whatever, and that one is even worse. Loaded with every other herb people in this industry claims to boost testosterone, but instead is just an incredibly expensive libido booster.

Adams

RPM from Applied Nutriceuticals - $29.95

are you trying to say the common consumer knows what 98% oligometric proanthyocyanidis is? or for that matter anhydrous caffeine or methyl xanthine?
again im not dogging on ap nut just stating that even the reputable companies have misleading or hard to understand lablels. the average person would have NO idea whats in rpm.

oh and most of this thread was about the ingredients not the name

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/store/1365.html

are you trying to say the common consumer knows what 98% oligometric proanthyocyanidis is? or for that matter anhydrous caffeine or methyl xanthine?
again im not dogging on ap nut just stating that even the reputable companies have misleading or hard to understand lablels. the average person would have NO idea whats in rpm.
Now if you are going to come like that.. come correct my friend.

P-SARM Synthase AI Complex:
Icariin (50%)
L-Arginine
Grape Seed Extract
(98% Oligometric Proanthyocyanidins)
Naringin (98% Extract)
Methyl AMP Complex:
Chocamine
Methyl Xanthine Anhydrous Caffeine

As you can see, the Oli Pro is an extract from GRAPE SEED EXTRACT. So they show exactly what they put in it, then gave the exact compound they were aiming for.

Methyl Xanthine Anhydrous Caffeine is exactly that... caffeine... no hiding there. They list exactly why TYPE of caffeine it is, but caffeine none the less.

Now, lets compare
Grape seed extract (98% Oli Pro) or 26-O-Beta-D- glycopyranosyl-22-
hydroxyfurost-5-ene-3Beta, 26-diol-3-O-Beta-diglucorhamnoside.

Now you tell me who is the shady one here.

Adams

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
you just made my point, when app nut decided to say meythl xanthine anhydrous caffeine they were just putting window dressing on the fact that they have caffeine in rpm. now how is that any different than using the chemistry terminology used on winnevol. everthing on the label is in the bottle, they have just dressed up the ingredient list a little. every company does this...are u seeing the point here.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you just made my point, when app nut decided to say meythl xanthine anhydrous caffeine they were just putting window dressing on the fact that they have caffeine in rpm. now how is that any different than using the chemistry terminology used on winnevol. everthing on the label is in the bottle, they have just dressed up the ingredient list a little. every company does this...are u seeing the point here.
You are comparing Apples to Refrigerators (that one is for you Rob :D). To say that the two are the same is just ridiculous. I made none of your points... I showed exactly the opposite. One is asinine, and one you can actually read.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now if they said l,3,7-trimethylxanthine as the ingredient... then it would be the same... not so much here.

Adams

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Now if they said l,3,7-trimethylxanthine as the ingredient... then it would be the same... not so much here.

Adams
dude, ur hilarious....it is the exact same thing, evo labs just took it one step further...its all window dressing to make the product look better.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude, ur hilarious....it is the exact same thing, evo labs just took it one step further...its all window dressing to make the product look better.
Not even in the same ballpark my friend... but you keep fighting that good fight.

Adams

GXbcmFTO

Awards
One thing you are missing here is that these are dietary supplements and the companys that put these out have to get them validated with the most current and up to date names of the ingredients used, and yes they do change! So when they have thier FDA and Legal Guys working out the label the put the exact type of caffeine on it.

~GX

GXbcmFTO

Awards
One thing you are missing here is that these are dietary supplements and the companys that put these out have to get them validated with the most current and up to date names of the ingredients used, and yes they do change! So when they have thier FDA and Legal Guys working out the label the put the exact type of caffeine on it.

I also think that the product in the OP is labeled to mislead people, the standard names of the ingredients would be suffeceint.

~GX

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

I also think that the product in the OP is labeled to mislead people, the standard names of the ingredients would be suffeceint.

~GX
so it also could be argued that evo labs in an attempt to comply with the fda regs put the exact chemical nomenclature of the ingredients on the label. if u want to follow this line of reasoning. Im not defending evo labs here,(although, i do think its a little tacky for a couple of reps to start a thread bashing the products of a company that is not even represented on this forum...) just trying to state the fact that in some way, small or large, every supp company out their is dressing up their labels. the only reason i chose app nut is because the op is a rep for them.

GXbcmFTO

Awards
so it also could be argued that evo labs in an attempt to comply with the fda regs put the exact chemical nomenclature of the ingredients on the label. if u want to follow this line of reasoning. Im not defending evo labs here,(although, i do think its a little tacky for a couple of reps to start a thread bashing the products of a company that is not even represented on this forum...) just trying to state the fact that in some way, small or large, every supp company out their is dressing up their labels. the only reason i chose app nut is because the op is a rep for them.
To comply with FDA regs all they would have to do is label the most up to date "commonly used" name for each compound...not actually label out the entire freaking chemical structure (as I understand it at least).

I agree with you that it is/can be misleading and is a bit tacky. For reasons unknown to us they labeled thier product that way. It could be thier FDA and legal guys labeling it to make sure they completely cover thier butts, or maybe they wanted thier product to seem more than it is (which I hope not).

Also, I don't mind and actually like it when Supp Companys come up with interesting/cool names for thier blends, nothing wrong with that imho and it isn't misleading because under those they list thier ingredients in the blend.

anyways thats my $0.2, and I hope it makes sense.

~GX

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
To comply with FDA regs all they would have to do is label the most up to date "commonly used" name for each compound...not actually label out the entire freaking chemical structure (as I understand it at least).

I agree with you that it is/can be misleading and is a bit tacky. For reasons unknown to us they labeled thier product that way. It could be thier FDA and legal guys labeling it to make sure they completely cover thier butts, or maybe they wanted thier product to seem more than it is (which I hope not).

Also, I don't mind and actually like it when Supp Companys come up with interesting/cool names for thier blends, nothing wrong with that imho and it isn't misleading because under those they list thier ingredients in the blend.

anyways thats my $0.2, and I hope it makes sense.

~GX
it definately makes sense. I understand your line of thought completely. and personally it doesnt matter to me what nomenclature they use at all. if i dont know what something is im gonna google it long before i ever buy it. im just trying to say what evo labs is doing(whether its shady or not)is a common practice in this industry. mabye i should of chose a different company to call out(think of the outcry from this board if i would have chosen usp labs...lol)but i bet dadams wouldnt have gotten all worked up had i chosen to call out the new AVPT technology in NO X-PLODE.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Now if you are going to come like that.. come correct my friend.

P-SARM Synthase AI Complex:
Icariin (50%)
L-Arginine
Grape Seed Extract
(98% Oligometric Proanthyocyanidins)
Naringin (98% Extract)
Methyl AMP Complex:
Chocamine
Methyl Xanthine Anhydrous Caffeine

As you can see, the Oli Pro is an extract from GRAPE SEED EXTRACT. So they show exactly what they put in it, then gave the exact compound they were aiming for.

Methyl Xanthine Anhydrous Caffeine is exactly that... caffeine... no hiding there. They list exactly why TYPE of caffeine it is, but caffeine none the less.

Now, lets compare
Grape seed extract (98% Oli Pro) or 26-O-Beta-D- glycopyranosyl-22-
hydroxyfurost-5-ene-3Beta, 26-diol-3-O-Beta-diglucorhamnoside.

Now you tell me who is the shady one here.

Adams
thank you adams. their is no dressing on RPM. Ingredients are clearly stated with a decent look, not listed out in chemisty. Its obvious with the name and the chem listings they are trying to throw the unknowing consumer off

Also this thread is my personal opinion not of Applied Nutriceuticals. Just to let that be known.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you adams. their is no dressing on RPM. Ingredients are clearly stated with a decent look, not listed out in chemisty. Its obvious with the name and the chem listings they are trying to throw the unknowing consumer off

Also this thread is my personal opinion not of Applied Nutriceuticals. Just to let that be known.
Yeah, I seen him saying something about Reps. Because I rep for IBE doesnt mean it is their opinion. I call a spade a spade. Bottom line.

Adams

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I seen him saying something about Reps. Because I rep for IBE doesnt mean it is their opinion. I call a spade a spade. Bottom line.

Adams
yeah... rep means u represent the company. the only reason i even commented on this thread was because texas is a rep. You guys are a little more accountable for what you say because you are a rep. you both work for reputable companies...why not let your products do the talking instead of starting a thread like this.

edit: oh and im tired of this...its going nowhere...lets just agree to disagree huh...have a nice sunday guys...go cowboys!

Status
Not open for further replies.