Unanswered SNS X Gels

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just finishing up two bottle run of AE and M Test.

Thinking of trying X Gels for the first time. What can people tell me about them? Should I get a joint support with it? Does X Gels improve endurance?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
X gels are amazing. The muscle fullness and vascularity are great as well as the strength gains. Would go great with one more bottle of AE also.

Joint support Xt and cissus Xt should help with any joints Sides. I personally stay on them even if I’m not taking x gels.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
X gels are amazing. The muscle fullness and vascularity are great as well as the strength gains. Would go great with one more bottle of AE also.

Joint support Xt and cissus Xt should help with any joints Sides. I personally stay on them even if I’m not taking x gels.
AE has anti inflammatory properties I believe. Better to run X-Gels solo first and see how they work for you anyway. just my 2c.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just finishing up two bottle run of AE and M Test.

Thinking of trying X Gels for the first time. What can people tell me about them? Should I get a joint support with it? Does X Gels improve endurance?

Check that out should cover most questions you’d have.

You don’t have to have joint support, some people have zero issues with ArA.

I found it was better for strength, pumps are intense, and good body composition changes more so than endurance, but it’s been a bit since I ran it!

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
ARA works great, but but the system wide inflammation is too much for me. Evomuse Top Muscle (topical) has ARA and the inflammation is localized to where you apply it and not system wide. My organs etc.. dont need more inflammation. The topical version makes oral ARA obsolete imo.

Reactions: SMS
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Adding on a joint support would definitely be a good idea in my opinion to run a long side x gels. First time running it I would dose it as stated on the label and run a bottle solo to see how you react.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really want to try X-Gels with M-Test. I'm running 2 bottles of BMP with Stanoplex now, I may do this run after.