sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Discount code: vasoforcext25 to get 25% off through the SNS site

Pumps, Vascularity, Performance, & More!
Nitric Oxide Support

All Star Cast of Ingredients:
1,500 mg. - GycerPump
600 mg. - VASO6
500 mg. - Agmatine
50 mg. - S7
50 mg. - AstraGin

VasoForce XT contains 5 high end active ingredients including clinically researched key ingredients and a massive 600 mg. of VASO6. If you're looking for improved pumps, vascularity, nitric oxide production, and performance, meet your new workout partner, VasoForce XT.

VasoForce XT Highlights/Supports:
  • Incredible Long-Lasting Pumps
  • Intense Mind-Blowing Vascularity
  • Enhanced Nitric Oxide Production
  • Increased Endurance & Performance
  • Increased Vasodilation & Blood Flow
  • Improved Nutrient Delivery
  • Enhanced ATP Production
  • Clinically Researched Key Ingredients
Let's Examine the Ingredients:

GlycerPump®:
GlycerPump® is an advanced form of glycerol that delivers more glycerol per gram than old school, conventional glycerol products. While many previous forms of glycerol products contained only 10% to 25% glycerol, GlycerPump® yields an incredible 65% glycerol content.

GlycerPump® supports improved hydration and nutrient absorption due to its ability to enhance the cell’s ability to absorb water. Think of it like GlycerPump® turning your cells into ultra-absorbent sponges and encouraging them to soak up extra water and nutrients and therefore improving hydration, endurance, performance, cell volumization, muscle fullness, vascularity, and pumps!

GlycerPump® = Epic ‘Water Based’ Pumps!

VASO6™:
VASO6™ is a licensed branded ingredient that is described by the patent holder/licensing company as a patented green tea oligomer for sports nutrition. This ingredient is so popular that it is included in some of the most popular pre-workout and pump products on the market for improved pumps, vascularity, & performance. Most products containing VASO6™ contain 300 mg; VasoForce XT contains a whopping 600 mg. of VASO6™ per serving!

Agmatine Sulfate:
Agmatine Sulfate is a by-product of the amino acid arginine that goes way beyond arginine in terms of potential athletic, physical, and performance enhancing results.

Agmatine Sulfate is most commonly used for dramatic and long-lasting pumps, improved recovery, enhanced endurance, improved performance, and improved body-composition (building muscle/losing fat).

Agmatine Sulfate works through a variety of potential mechanisms including increasing nitric oxide levels, inhibition of nitric oxide synthase (the enzyme responsible for nitric oxide breakdown), stimulation of luteinizing hormone (LH), nutrient partitioning mechanisms, and other pathways to support an optimal muscle building environment.

Agmatine Sulfate’s inhibition of the nitric oxide synthase enzyme has led some to refer to Agmatine as a nitric oxide extender in the sense that it may prolong the NO boosting effects of other nitric oxide boosters by inhibiting the enzyme that degrades it. This allows for great possible synergy between Agmatine Sulfate and some other nitric oxide boosting ingredients for stronger, more sustained nitric oxide increases that are evident long after you’ve left the gym.

In simple terms, Agmatine Sulfate has a variety of potential athletic and physique enhancing including dramatic long-lasting pumps and muscle fullness!

S7®:
S7® is a blend of 7 plant-based ingredients that has been clinically shown to increase nitric oxide (NO) levels by 230%.

S7® is very unique in that it works differently than other nitric oxide boosters on the market because it works by triggering an increase in the body’s own nitric oxide production.

The human body already produces nitric oxide as a vasodilator, signaling the blood vessels to relax, thus increasing blood flow and delivering more oxygen, fuel, and other key nutrients to the muscles, especially during workouts.

By S7® increasing the body’s own nitric oxide production, it has excellent potential synergy with some of the other ultra-potent ingredients in VasoForce XT as it provides a different pathway of action.

AstraGin®:
AstraGin® is a natural patented ingredient complex comprised of highly fractionated Astragalus membranaceus and Panax notoginseng and created using pharmaceutical grade extraction and processing technology and designed to help enhance nutrient absorption and is especially well-known for its use in many nitric oxide pump enhancing products.

In short, AstraGin® is designed to help make sure you properly absorb the other great nutrients in VasoForce XT for maximum results.

Become a Force in the Gym –
Get VasoForce XT Today!
VasoForce XT Rendering (Front).png
VasoForce XT (Supp Facts).png

Last edited by a moderator:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
VasoForce XT is going to be a very strong, very unique product and is going to be for those that really, really, really like staying pumped, full, and as vascular as possible.

We aren’t quite ready to do any ingredient reveals yet but I’m posting this thread for the following reasons:
  • Because I’ve been asked to so much 😊
  • For product discussion and to answer any questions that I can.
  • To have fun and tease you guys haha.
Past loggers/reviewers:

If you’ve done any logs/reviews for us and want to try samples of this, post a link to your log/review in this thread along with a summary of your results and how you liked whatever it was that you logged and reviewed and then pm me your information (I have to limit this to US residents only please just because the likelihood of shipping loose capsules internationally without them getting seized by customs is pretty low). Once released, I may be able to send out a couple of full bottles to loggers as well.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Besides the awesome pumps and vascular effects. The benefits it had towards my BG levels was amazing!!

Check the log!!
Numbers dont lie!!!

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I only provided a sample review of the Thermagize but I would love to be able to try this as well if possible!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I only provided a sample review of the Thermagize but I would love to be able to try this as well if possible!
If I'm not mistaken, aren't you using Anabolic Effect? I was thinking I saw you post something somewhere on it. If so, a quick thoughts so far review here would suffice.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If I'm not mistaken, aren't you using Anabolic Effect? I was thinking I saw you post something somewhere on it. If so, a quick thoughts so far review here would suffice.
No problem! I will have a review posted in the Anabolic Effect thread posted her shortly! :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No problem! I will have a review posted in the Anabolic Effect thread posted her shortly! :)
Awesome. Thank you. Post a summary here in this thread to qualify for the sample offer and PM me once you do :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is in pill form and not powder?
That is correct. There aren't many highly dosed capsulated stim free pump products on the market and capsule offer a huge convenience for many people.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Awesome. Thank you. Post a summary here in this thread to qualify for the sample offer and PM me once you do :)
A link to my summary review!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Oh heck yeah!

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I second nitrates being included. Maybe strange, but for me, they work better than vaso6.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes yes .. you too can feel like Arnold cumming all day long now with thja

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Vaso6, s7, Glycerpump, Nitrosignine, Actigin.. There's my guess for the 5 ingredients.
Good guesses. Some are right, some are wrong :)

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, no way vaso6 is placebo. Maybe everything is just considered placebo to this guy. Or maybe he just isn't using supplement correctly? :unsure:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
900mg of vaso 6
That would be maybe too high of a dose haha.

Vaso6 is dead! Placebo man
I'm sorry but there are way too many people that respond very well to VASO6 including myself for it to be a placebo.

Negative as always...so cute 🤷🏻‍♂️
I wish there wasn't so much negativity on these boards in general. I think that's one of the main reasons why a lot of company owners like myself don't post here much anymore because its mentally draining to have to deal with negativity all the time.

Yeah, no way vaso6 is placebo. Maybe everything is just considered placebo to this guy. Or maybe he just isn't using supplement correctly? :unsure:
VASO6 is one of my favorite pump ingredients and is well liked and used by way too many people to be a placebo. There are of course some people that won't respond as well to it (or anything) as others but that doesn't mean its placebo.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Taurine is cheap, yet has countless benefits
3g L-Citrulline isnt an adequate dose... yet it is...
and the list goes on and on....
My pre/intra has always been 14g Citrulline and 3g taurine. Unfortunately, that's too much to be capping, but luckily, I don't mind the taste of those two ingredients in water.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ran Anabolic Effect for two months:
My log

As far as this goes I just hope it’s got some good stuff for recovery, endurance and performance with some nice fullness going on. The capsule dosing does sound convenient. 👍

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ran Anabolic Effect for two months:
My log

As far as this goes I just hope it’s got some good stuff for recovery, endurance and performance with some nice fullness going on. The capsule dosing does sound convenient. 👍
Awesome. Thank you.

I think you'll be very pleased with the ingredients on this one.

Pm me your info and I'll be glad to send samples if you'd like.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be maybe too high of a dose haha.

I'm sorry but there are way too many people that respond very well to VASO6 including myself for it to be a placebo.

I wish there wasn't so much negativity on these boards in general. I think that's one of the main reasons why a lot of company owners like myself don't post here much anymore because its mentally draining to have to deal with negativity all the time.

VASO6 is one of my favorite pump ingredients and is well liked and used by way too many people to be a placebo. There are of course some people that won't respond as well to it (or anything) as others but that doesn't mean its placebo.

Fair enough, but can you stop the sob story please. A lot of compies stopped posting because they got called out.. I physically have two bottles of SNS Vaso6, Two AE in front of me and bought plenty of your products ( can post u pic if you dont belive myself) bought up vaso6 because we never got to the bottom of the lawsuit and if any truth to it.. so how do you reapond to S7?

Was igniting a debate.. science vs real life scenario is abit different.. many studies fail to explain more about human subject if there dna from certain region of world and how they can be effected by ingredients.. if you read whole vaso6 comments is faily mixed results

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Fair enough, but can you stop the sob story please. A lot of compies stopped posting because they got called out.. I physically have two bottles of SNS Vaso6, Two AE in front of me and bought plenty of your products ( can post u pic if you dont belive myself) bought up vaso6 because we never got to the bottom of the lawsuit and if any truth to it.. so how do you reapond to S7?

Was igniting a debate.. science vs real life scenario is abit different.. many studies fail to explain more about human subject if there dna from certain region of world and how they can be effected by ingredients.. if you read whole vaso6 comments is faily mixed results
Sob story? I know 2 company owners personally that I miss posting here very much and the negativity here is the reason that cited for not posting. These aren't people that were called out on anything, they were active members of the community for years that got tired of the negativity and stopped posting here because of it. I stopped posting here for years myself because of it.

People can speculate on lawsuits all they want to but the parties involved aren't supposed to be publicly discussing them, which is why to my knowledge Compound Solutions isn't. There are a large number of people that really enjoy the ingredient and some of the most knowledgeable people that do or did post on here spoke highly of it (Synapsin, Cooper, Danes, etc.).

Different things work differently for different people, that's the nature of supplements. For example, Nitrosigine does absolutely nothing for me, zero. But that doesn't mean it isn't a good ingredient and doesn't work great for some people.

If you're asking me how I personally respond to S7, I haven't ran S7 solo to be able to offer a fair comparison. I do like it in the things I've tried it in, but haven't ran it solo whereas VASO6 solo has been a staple part of my supplement regimen for a long time, even when going through periods of not working out.

You said that you were trying to ignite a debate on VASO6 and my point is simply that a company intro thread (ours or anyone else's) isn't really the place for that or any negativity for that matter.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is sounding Really Good !

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm calling 50mg of s7 in this. Love vaso6 though

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excited for this !! And would love to try it !

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vaso6 is dead! Placebo man
I respond crazy well to vaso 6. There is no way in hell its placebo. Besides the gym pumps the bedroom pumps are amazing as well.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know, I’ve never fully tried vaso6

I did have Re1gn but it was the first batch which had more stim x then it should, so I’d never get the full dose

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know, I’ve never fully tried vaso6

I did have Re1gn but it was the first batch which had more stim x then it should, so I’d never get the full dose
That was my experience too. Finally getting around to trying it in the latest round of pump supplements. I notice Vaso6 in the gym but not necessarily all day long like I do for potassium nitrate or Nitrosigine.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Subbed for this! Gotta love the convenience of pills, especially for a stim free pump because you can just toss them in your pocket and take anytime you need to bring out the gun show haha

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Subbed for this! Gotta love the convenience of pills, especially for a stim free pump because you can just toss them in your pocket and take anytime you need to bring out the gun show haha
Wait, are you saying there’s times you don’t need a gun show?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hope you got a permit..

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vaso6, s7, Glycerpump, Nitrosignine, Actigin.. There's my guess for the 5 ingredients.
Vaso 6 is 6 different ingredients and s7 is 7 different ingredients so now sure how we come up with 5?

Reactions: 00A