SNS Tongkat Ali XT - Ultra-Potent Tongkat Ali Extract - Available Now

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lj100 night and day difference for me but yes price comparison is night and day too. Lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lj100 night and day difference for me but yes price comparison is night and day too. Lol
Different people respond differently to different things.

My two issues with LJ100 are the price being so high that a person can buy a comprehensive natural test booster for the cost of it, and the way it affected me personally.

LJ100 was definitely not for me, as I rarely have ever had a supplement make me aggressive or in a bad mood, but I couldn't even stand myself when I was on it. After a week, it was one of those - apologize to everyone for being a jerk and shut my office door and try to not interact with people until it got out of my system and things leveled out type of feelings. I can't say if it helped my libido or not bc I was in too bad of a mood to even think about that. I had read and heard that from some other people, but most things don't affect me that way, and I was surprised it did.

The Bionutricia Tongkat was completely different - better mood and libido improvement, which I think is what the average person is looking for.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree. Find what works best for you. Can't beat SNS price points too.